blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:40:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  UKIPT Edinburgh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKIPT Edinburgh  (Read 11559 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 01:53:28 AM »

gonna crawl out of my pit to play this one!
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 04:58:58 AM »

Is it daily online sats for seat only until the start day of day 1a online? or is it ending tomorrow?
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 08:29:18 AM »

Is it daily online sats for seat only until the start day of day 1a online? or is it ending tomorrow?

Hi,

Sorry, to clarify, the last online satellite for Edinburgh is on Sunday at 16:02.

Tomorrow's satellite is likely to be the largest one in terms of seat generated a has 3 Seats Gtd which is why I highlighted it to OverTheBoarder

Jamie
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 12:33:14 PM »

Hi,

Sorry, to clarify, the last online satellite for Edinburgh is on Sunday at 16:02.

Tomorrow's satellite is likely to be the largest one in terms of seat generated a has 3 Seats Gtd which is why I highlighted it to OverTheBoarder

Jamie

Thanks Jamie, could you confirm what the Cap (based on your estimate of size) will be?
LB44

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 10:12:13 PM »

So would I have to register for the main event and the high roller if I bust the ME and decided to play the HR? I I chose not to play the HR would my account be refunded intime for sunday?
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 11:31:56 PM »

Hi,

Jamie

Thanks Jamie, could you confirm what the Cap (based on your estimate of size) will be?

We will cap at 270 for Day 1A and Day 1B until next Tuesday when we can set the area up and are hoping to be able to extend this to over 300 plus alternates.

GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 11:39:40 PM »

So would I have to register for the main event and the high roller if I bust the ME and decided to play the HR? I I chose not to play the HR would my account be refunded intime for sunday?

You can register for the high roller until 3 hours before in the PS client, after this time you will need to register using our onsite registration team at The Balmoral. If you decide to register in advance for the HR and are still in the ME then our onsite registration team at The Balmoral will be able to process a refund immediately, same goes for any side event if you bought in via PS.

N.B. I will need to clarify with DTD what the procedure would be if you bought in for the high roller with them and then required a refund. Should be able to confirm tomorrow.

madlondoner

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 03:19:37 AM »

So does cashless mean you can't buy in with debit card at the venue?
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »

You can register for the high roller until 3 hours before in the PS client, after this time you will need to register using our onsite registration team at The Balmoral. If you decide to register in advance for the HR and are still in the ME then our onsite registration team at The Balmoral will be able to process a refund immediately, same goes for any side event if you bought in via PS.

N.B. I will need to clarify with DTD what the procedure would be if you bought in for the high roller with them and then required a refund. Should be able to confirm tomorrow.

Have enquired about this further and any refunds for Dusk Till Dawn buy-ins would have to be processed back via Dusk Till Dawn and therefore would not be processed until reconciliation the following week. We would not be able to transfer this credit to your PokerStars account.
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 12:37:39 PM »

So does cashless mean you can't buy in with debit card at the venue?

You can buy-in with a Debit Card via your PokerStars account at the venue (deposit via PokerStars and register).

We will have an online PS employee from our security department who will be on hand to increase deposit limits and ID new accounts etc if required.
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 04:55:21 PM »

How far from city centre is the location?

Smack next to - in fact part of - Edinburgh Waverley, which is the UK's 2nd largest railway station.

The Balmoral is utterly splendid, too. You can take Afternoon Tea in the Gentleman's Lounge whilst a harpist struts their stuff, on a real harp. Don't get that in a Days Inn.
Can't wait for our next chat on a break at DTD learnt more in that 20mins about old cars planes
and engines then the whole of my last 30 years. Having a tea with you here next year 100%.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
madlondoner

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 06:51:03 PM »

Going for b2b final tables in edinburgh and up for drinks and dancing if bust early!
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 07:00:55 PM »

Hi all,

We have now SOLD OUT Day 1B.

It is possible that we will be able to accept some more registrations from Tuesday onwards once we have set up the room and have a better idea of table capacity. We will also be accepting alternates on the day for the first 3 levels.

We still have around 80 seats left for Day 1A

Cheers,

Jamie
LB44

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 01:08:52 AM »

Hi Jamie, how can I buy into day 1B now its sold out? Reg online now and then be an alternate?
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 04:40:02 AM »

I know you havent been yet and set up the room but is the tournament room at the Balmoral bigger than the corn exchange?

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: