blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:43:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134723 times)
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2013, 05:03:30 PM »

Oi Oi!!!  Thank you very much Neil, thank you Cheesy  

I've had a fantasticly fun day

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
!
« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2013, 05:03:35 PM »

Incredible.

What a day!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2013, 05:05:14 PM »

Such a rush to do the work, pget my bets on and put the tips up. I'm on three hours sleep, got the Racing Post at 5am. I'll try and lay it all out a bit better tomorrow, just getting the hang of the site myself.

Cheers Tighty.

Reports are fine meh.

I mean look at the quality of the work he's put in, and ppl whinge about spending 2 minutes finding what the bets are.

Just dont get it, thought we were on for absolute jackpot today, still awesome tips/results ty Neil!
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2013, 05:06:26 PM »

can you do a cliffs after each long post....

Tuesday  3:20 Chelt  X 2pts EW
Tuesday  4:00 Chelt  X 1pt Win

etc..

I know its annoying but tbh I don't wanna know the reasoning behind the bets just want the tips :~) I have no idea what the names of the races are so times and days help alot for the average punter.

Hope not coming across as an arse, just for future posts make it easier to read.

Personally really want to hear the reasoning.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »

Such a rush to do the work, pget my bets on and put the tips up. I'm on three hours sleep, got the Racing Post at 5am. I'll try and lay it all out a bit better tomorrow, just getting the hang of the site myself.

Cheers Tighty.

Reports are fine meh.

I mean look at the quality of the work he's put in, and ppl whinge about spending 2 minutes finding what the bets are.

Just dont get it, thought we were on for absolute jackpot today, still awesome tips/results ty Neil!

I wasn't whinging

Layout is the lowest of priorities, of course

Content first, Layout last

As and when, layout can be better :-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2013, 05:10:47 PM »

I tried hard to put the actual ones I am betting at the end of the piece.

I am aware that some people would like to pick their own horses and they maybe want to see what I think of their selection. I think I shall stick to describing my thought process but I shall ensure I make it very clear what I am backing.

I often bet on quite big priced horses and it can be frustrating having a losing run. Sometimes I change my mind at the last minute and the one I was very close to backing wins. As a tipping site we felt we would keep our followers more if they got to see the whole process. They can, hopefully, learn with me and we'll keep them even if I bet a lot of losers at times.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2013, 05:11:07 PM »

Fair play there, class tipping.

Shame you didn't delve into the w/o Quevega market for the French mare aswell.

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2013, 05:15:28 PM »

Cheers Tighty.

Reports are fine meh.

I wasn't whinging

Yeah of course it prob could be.

I just think time and place and all that tbh after such amazing results today, the write ups seemed so spot on too.

Was more aimed at acidmouse saying im not whinging but meh just give me the winners, was tldr.

Seemed little rude/blunt event though I dont think it was meant to be.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2013, 05:17:17 PM »

Personally, I want to see the write-ups, the detail, the thought process, so Nico I agree with that.

Time consuming though, I am sure

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2013, 05:25:00 PM »

Funnily enough I made a book on Betfair without fav. 1st bet I laid was £100 at 18/1 the French. Bit annoying but ended up taking £5000 and my worst loser was only for £800. Had intended to keep the lot but put up what I considered to be under the odds.
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2013, 05:46:22 PM »

Amazing work Mr Channing, that race with the 2nd and 3rd at 40/1 is the stuff all us who don't really do horses but like an interest love!

Think the site looks great, u obv need to reorder and biold up some stuff but it's early days and the content is great (and free). I used used ctrl f to find the next race.

If u need any design, writing help, just shout, but really just keep the content that good!!
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »

Cheers Tighty.

Reports are fine meh.

I wasn't whinging

Yeah of course it prob could be.

I just think time and place and all that tbh after such amazing results today, the write ups seemed so spot on too.

Was more aimed at acidmouse saying im not whinging but meh just give me the winners, was tldr.

Seemed little rude/blunt event though I dont think it was meant to be.

Was a simple feedback & note for future, about presentation. How I found it confusing, they didn't take it wrongly so not sure why anyone else would.  I didn't back any and wont have a bet all week just wanted a quick look to see who he picked each day, not having to read full posts to do so. Sorry if you were offended. Others have said the same thing about it being confusing, next time I pm him if you want.

Said many times its excellent site and idea, free info/tips too everyone is great.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:36:30 PM by Acidmouse » Logged
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2013, 06:41:16 PM »

Cheltenham Day 1 -

7/1 winner, 66/1 ew 2nd, 40/1 ew 3rd, 33/1 ew 2nd, 16/1 ew 3rd , 8/1 ew 4th and a 5/1 ew 3rd

(won 48.75 points, summary on 'Tips' page)
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2013, 06:42:20 PM »

PS All feedback is welcome.

I barely had time to tie my shoe laces today. Wink
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2013, 06:49:25 PM »

Registered with your site on sunday and i wont let me Login, can't blame it really!!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: