blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:18:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134798 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 31, 2014, 11:29:48 AM »

Thanks for the reply TK.

I know that guests don't get paid so I think it definitely depends on them if they want to appear for 3-4 hours on the TV and I also believe that most of the guests come due to the fact that they honour your friendship. Well if Orford was the presenter I doubt Neil will have joined you so spot on for picking the eight presenter for that show. Smiley

I also understand how hard it is to promote Skybet and personally think it should be allowed to Neil (or any other guy that offers a betting service) to "spam" a minute or two about that. You know it could be like sky's sort of saying welcome for being on the show. Also BE is not like a direct competitor of Sky (not like Blackbelt) so I think a spam should be allowed.

I believe the quality of the betting previews has been very good so looking forward to watching some more in the future.

I can't really disagree, but I DO understand the reasons.

The logic - I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's a fact - is that if BE was allowed to be spammed freely, & people go there & see links to Sky Bet competitors, da de da. Bookmaking is fiercely competitive, as it is so profitable. Next up, Bert Smith of Bert Smith Tipping Line, sort of thing. I can tell you there was a robust debate in the Office about what Neil could or could not do or say on the Show, & it was all rather awkward for me, with a foot in both camps, so to speak.

"Honour my friendship"? Not sure about that, but I'm very grateful when my friends accept the invites. Cambridge Alex will be on the poker version in February, & he might be an EPT winner by then, so it cuts both ways.

It's a very awkward thing, wearing several hats. I've made over 20,000 Posts on the Sky Forum, & never once mentioned blonde. Weird, 'innit, but that's how major Business Corporations think, there are more Rules than you could begin to imagine, & my shoes get very uncomfortable at times.

Anyway, for now, BE & blonde have excellent relations, & I intend that it continues that way. I can influence that, decide it even, but I have no such power next door.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 11:31:39 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 01, 2014, 04:15:07 PM »

Any idea when the superbowl bets will be released?

thanks

Neil Channing has just just published 'Three Nice Props to Start'.

The plan is to publish some more at 3pm tomorrow and a final message with everything summarised and a few more between 5pm and 6pm tomorrow.
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2014, 04:10:28 PM »

I put two pretty interesting prop bets and four player yardage bets up about 45 minutes ago. That makes 9 bets in total so far.

At around 5.30pm I'll be adding any further bets and giving my general late thoughts on the game for those who feel compelled to bet on a side and the total.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 05, 2014, 02:25:05 PM »

Looking forward to the  PLD's bets.

Premier League Darts betting preview now up.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 06, 2014, 04:12:10 PM »

Congrats on a successful Super Bowl, Neil!

Enjoyed the darts write ups, and looking forward to punting on the Oscars, too Smiley

Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 09, 2014, 10:21:30 AM »

Thanks Mark.

I am aware that some people are squeamish about paying for stuff and they missed out on the Super Bowl, but the good news is we do have some pretty decent free content. Dave put up 2 premier darts bets that went great and this fella Brodders is a massive expert on football leagues that I didn't even know existed.

I don't think the tips are on the site yet, but if anyone is looking for some action they'll be three Portugese 2nd division and Italian Serie A and a Turkish Super League bet. I just read all the write-ups and they got me thinking..."how can these lose?".

Keep an eye out for them.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 09, 2014, 12:58:48 PM »

this fella Brodders is a massive expert on football leagues that I didn't even know existed.

I don't think the tips are on the site yet, but if anyone is looking for some action they'll be three Portugese 2nd division and Italian Serie A and a Turkish Super League bet. I just read all the write-ups and they got me thinking..."how can these lose?".

I know we can't all expect to win but having read the previews by Brodders over the past week it seems he absolutely knocked it in and some of the selections just looked like random punts. 

No doubt he probably put up winners the week before that I missed. 

To balance that the darts guy Dave certainly seemed to know his stuff. 
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 09, 2014, 01:05:29 PM »

I'm confused...I'm following him and I'm getting the lot. Mr Beevers is the man for recording results. I missed one day when he had a loser but generally all he has done is win. I think he's great.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 09, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »

this fella Brodders is a massive expert on football leagues that I didn't even know existed.

I know we can't all expect to win but having read the previews by Brodders over the past week it seems he absolutely knocked it in and some of the selections just looked like random punts. 

I haven't backed any of Brodders selections yet - but I am reading his columns with interest.

I think calling some of his bets "random punts" is harsh in the extreme.

As far as I can see he's put a lot of work into his picks and his knowledge seems excellent.

One losing week doesn't prove anything. Even Tikay loses now and again.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 09, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »

If you go to his Tips page and scroll down you can read everything he has written for Bettingemporium so far right from the start. He started off great with four winning days from four and then had three losing days to follow. In the Twente game he really liked the over and recommended several connected bets that needed at least 3 goals and the final score was 0-2 unfortunately. I'm guessing that Neil missed that and you are talking about most recent Tips when you say 'he absolutely knocked it in'.

I will update his sheet (all results are made available on BE) and post the full results so far but he is definitely a few points behind now. It is still a very small sample (7 games not inc today) that we have on BE for Brodders. If you would like a bigger sample of his selections go to thehendonmob forum and search for his 'Sports Betting Challenges'. Over a much longer period he ran £1,000 into £5,000 for his first challenge and he won over £14,500 in a total of four public challenges.

We get quite a few people emailing us and asking if they can write for us. We are very careful to only choose people that we believe can make money in the long term. Everyone knows I'm a bit of a nit and don't like giving it away.  Wink Brodders is nearly always a max bet on my spreadsheet.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:44:12 PM by JoeBeevers » Logged
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 17, 2014, 09:52:37 AM »

The Cheltenham Festival 2014 (Preview and Antepost) - 'An Unmissable Bet for Free' by Neil Channing now on-site.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 17, 2014, 12:43:36 PM »

The Cheltenham Festival 2014 (Preview and Antepost) - 'An Unmissable Bet for Free' by Neil Channing now on-site.

Really looking forward to Neil's analysis and tips.....worth every penny Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 18, 2014, 09:01:13 AM »

Our friends at Betting Emporium have set up a sign up code for blonde members

Cheltenham is £30 per day or £99 for the complete week (4 days) and various preview posts to access Neil Channing's analysis, tips and thoughts which provided so well for people who read them last year.

Please use this link for to sign up in time for Cheltenham and thereafter, and blondepoker will benefit from you doing so

http://www.bettingemporium.com/?aff=blondepoker

thanks
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:03:41 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 26, 2014, 01:01:32 PM »

Just to say, in case anyone missed the 5/1 on my unmissable bet, I do actually think it's an even better bet today at 9/2 for various reasons...mostly the ground and the even greater chance of non-runners. I've just gone in again and I'd suggest you do.

If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about go to Betting Emporium and take a look. It's free.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2014, 01:35:55 PM »

Just to say, in case anyone missed the 5/1 on my unmissable bet, I do actually think it's an even better bet today at 9/2 for various reasons...mostly the ground and the even greater chance of non-runners. I've just gone in again and I'd suggest you do.

If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about go to Betting Emporium and take a look. It's free.

Neil, what's your thoughts on the 4-1 (instead of the 9/2) with Ladbrokes with money back as free bet upto £25 if Fly comes 1st or 2nd?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: