blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:52:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134693 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 14, 2014, 08:05:23 PM »

i know you have one happy customer (poker mate of mine) who loved your service all week but is fuming that you titled the gold cup update 'blue rib' instead of how you titled the others throughout the week.  He didn't read it and read the original GC preview as he thought it was the only one and just backed teafourthree and not the other selection and missed the 33/1 GC winner.  He backed every other horse of yours all week as well as the CH winner which you didn't tip up as a selection on the service so overall he is winning but has missed the crown jewels on the GC.

JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 14, 2014, 08:13:03 PM »

i know you have one happy customer (poker mate of mine) who loved your service all week but is fuming that you titled the gold cup update 'blue rib' instead of how you titled the others throughout the week.  He didn't read it and read the original GC preview as he thought it was the only one and just backed teafourthree and not the other selection and missed the 33/1 GC winner.  He backed every other horse of yours all week as well as the CH winner which you didn't tip up as a selection on the service so overall he is winning but has missed the crown jewels on the GC.

Every time something was published an email went out and we Tweeted. The email entitled 'Blue Riband' says The write up for The Gold Cup (320pm) has just been published.

The tip starts...

The Blue Riband
Posted on 14 Mar 2014 10:08 in Cheltenham Festival Tues 11th - Fri 14th March 2014 (Package)

The Gold Cup at 3.20 is the most prestigious race of the week. I talked about it the other day ...

Why would he not read everything written?

I hope he was still happy as even without the GC winner it was still a winning week overall. Frustrating and costly mistake though...
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 14, 2014, 08:20:17 PM »

Every time something was published an email went out and we Tweeted. The email entitled 'Blue Riband' says The write up for The Gold Cup (320pm) has just been published.

The tip starts...

The Blue Riband
Posted on 14 Mar 2014 10:08 in Cheltenham Festival Tues 11th - Fri 14th March 2014 (Package)

The Gold Cup at 3.20 is the most prestigious race of the week. I talked about it the other day ...

I hope he was still happy as even without the GC winner it was still a winning week overall. Frustrating and costly mistake though...

He said the service was top class and admitted it was his mistake missing it.  He doesn't talk through his wallet so knows it was his fault just frustrated. 
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 14, 2014, 08:25:05 PM »

Well done Neil, sums my Cheltenham up when the day I choose is your only losing day! Anyway long term thinking, different strategy next year (make sure I've got the money for the whole week)

Quick story. Annie Power gave me a free bet, I was looking for a home for it and was pretty hot on Arctic Fire (2nd) was surprised that Hills gave me the free bet again (not complaining) at this point my wife said she would pick a horse, why not after the week I've had. Deputy Dan (2nd) was her choice, now I'm expecting the free bet again from Hills and they oblige. Wife says "Let Madison (she's four) pick she always wins"  I think about it and think no I like Thomas Crapper a lot so I'll do him ( we know what happened there) Anyway in between placing the Crapper bet and the race we had the Gold Cup to go, all the kids pick a horse - Madison chooses........... Lord Windermere!

Morale of the story, if all else fails, listen to your kids. Although I did think it was quite a gesture from Hills to keep giving me free bets even though I'd placed it with a free bet.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 14, 2014, 10:38:53 PM »

Well done BE.  Maybe I should have signed up afterall, coud have bought steak for dinner. 

I done my conquers on Annie Power despite repeatedly telling myself 3 mile wasn't her trip.  Blah de blah.   Annoying think is I backed the winner of that Race back on a cold day n November and thought then it could be worth following.  FML.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 14, 2014, 10:55:24 PM »

The tip starts...

The Blue Riband

He said the service was top class and admitted it was his mistake missing it.  He doesn't talk through his wallet so knows it was his fault just frustrated. 

He has tried to send you an email personally but said it got rejected from the address on your site.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 14, 2014, 11:07:25 PM »

The tip starts...

The Blue Riband

He has tried to send you an email personally but said it got rejected from the address on your site.

Is he using support@bettingemporium.com ?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 14, 2014, 11:16:52 PM »

The tip starts...

The Blue Riband

Is he using support@bettingemporium.com ?

yes

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

support@bettingemporium.com
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 14, 2014, 11:23:51 PM »

yes

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

We haven't had any issues with emails. Could you ask him to forward the return (as above) to joe (at) joebeevers.com and I'll try and work out what is happening please?

Email headers would be ideal.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 15, 2014, 01:57:07 PM »

All of Neil's Cheltenham write ups are now available for everyone to read on the website as well as full betting summaries and detailed results.
GreekWay

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 20, 2014, 04:25:43 AM »

What are you planning for Aintree/Grand National guys? Same price as Cheltenham? £30/day?
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 25, 2014, 12:46:31 AM »

What are you planning for Aintree/Grand National guys? Same price as Cheltenham? £30/day?

We are just finalising Aintree plans and the site should be updated in the next day or so. I know it's hard to believe but Mr C has taken a few days holiday.

Any one like to hazard a guess for his holiday destination?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 25, 2014, 07:53:14 AM »

Landofsavingmoney.....gogogocompare?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 25, 2014, 08:36:38 AM »

It's obviously the Great Barrier Reef, where you can find the world's largest coral.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 25, 2014, 10:04:23 AM »

It's obviously the Great Barrier Reef, where you can find the world's largest coral.

Good effort, no cigar.

You'll kick yourself...
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: