blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:39:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134880 times)
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: June 20, 2014, 06:11:04 PM »

Yep

Amazing day

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 20, 2014, 06:21:04 PM »

Incred day! Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 21, 2014, 06:07:30 PM »

another good day i think, baccarat the highlight

won the war this week?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 21, 2014, 06:16:18 PM »

Congrats on a great Royal Ascot. As I'm overseas, it was the first time I've not backed the BE stuff. Marv. 

For those who don't read their e-Mails, BE are doing the Wimbledon Tennis.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 21, 2014, 06:16:44 PM »

Noses in front, Joe is probably just updating the results...I need a nap. I was sweating a little on Tuesday and I felt like we generally ran pretty bad but I'm happy to have 16/1, 14/1, 12/1, 8/1, 15/2, 4/1, 3/1 winners from 28 races I gave selections in.

Hope you all got the lot.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 21, 2014, 06:21:09 PM »

All write ups, analysis, bets and results for Royal Ascot are now available to read for all users on the site.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 21, 2014, 06:37:33 PM »

Congrats on another winning festival chaps!

Glad that I stuck to my plan and hardly had a bet  [ ]

Cheesy

Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 21, 2014, 07:12:06 PM »

Bad luck Mark. You can't miss these big festivals though...always the best time to get money. Was just saying to Joe they should alternate each month Cheltenham Festival one month and Royal Ascot the next.

I would be dead obviously.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 22, 2014, 09:38:56 AM »

Great week all round Neil.  Good to see you turn it round so massively.  The Betting Emporium stuff > my stuff > Misclicks > WH offers.  Pretty sure I was up on them all.   It was so good to have a working beteveryday account. They were matching everyone else, paying extra places and randomly sending me money back every so often. 

Thanks again.  Not only is your own stuff very good, I am sure my own stuff has got better through some of the things you have said.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 22, 2014, 03:15:39 PM »

For those that are interested we have Nigel Seeley covering Wimbledon for us.

He has already put up outrights for the men's and women's and some players to win their respective quarters. He also just put up a very interesting opening round match bet.

Please use this link if registering for the first time: http://www.bettingemporium.com/?aff=blondepoker

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 25, 2014, 06:13:36 PM »

Any chance of an update on where things are with world cup bets on the site?

I am lost, I obvs never got involved with Channing's Ascot coup but feel as if I am knocking it in at the world cup.  I have accounts everywhere and trying to keep an eye on the money is proving a hard task.  Wish I'd set up a spreadsheet. 
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 25, 2014, 06:21:06 PM »

Pretty sure you're not down on the wc action so far if you are following advised stakes.

Especially not on the daily recs.

As for the outrights I can think of one or two decent positions just off the back of my head.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 25, 2014, 06:24:05 PM »

I am lost, I obvs never got involved with Channing's Ascot coup but feel as if I am knocking it in at the world cup.  I have accounts everywhere and trying to keep an eye on the money is proving a hard task.  Wish I'd set up a spreadsheet. 

We will publish this at the end of the groups, probably Friday morning. If you want a look of my spreadsheet email joe @ bettingemporium.com and I'll email you the bets.

Matches are going v nicely indeed with a 45%+ ROI. Losing a few points on outrights but some value in there and those two Messi goals help a fair bit.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 25, 2014, 11:49:34 PM »

We will publish this at the end of the groups, probably Friday morning. If you want a look of my spreadsheet email joe @ bettingemporium.com and I'll email you the bets.

Matches are going v nicely indeed with a 45%+ ROI. Losing a few points on outrights but some value in there and those two Messi goals help a fair bit.

Cheers, that makes me feel a bit better, as long as I'm winning. 
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 27, 2014, 11:09:43 AM »

Cheers, that makes me feel a bit better, as long as I'm winning. 

All results so far and ante post summary are now published Kmac.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: