blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 06:46:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272932 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £100,000 GTD Grand Prix: 10-17th March
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £100,000 GTD Grand Prix: 10-17th March  (Read 57519 times)
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2013, 07:27:46 PM »

Seems like an awful amount of Sattelite winners are undecided when to play.

A lot of people have more than one Golden Chip satellite win...

That might be something to look at for the next GP Rob?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2013, 07:35:05 PM »

Yeah Dave, but if you have 2 Golden Chips donk out on line, and play live on the Friday or Saturday dont u use the right to use the 2nd Golden Chip? confused.com now

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2013, 07:37:44 PM »

Nicola, So i bomb out of the online shove fest, then i play on the Saturday at the club, and come back for the Sunday  i min cash?
Yes if you make Day 2 then you are in the money, so at least £150 Smiley

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2013, 07:39:04 PM »

ty Nicola

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2013, 07:40:08 PM »

Yeah Dave, but if you have 2 Golden Chips donk out on line, and play live on the Friday or Saturday dont u use the right to use the 2nd Golden Chip? confused.com now
If you win 2 Golden Chips and get through on your 2nd attempt then you still have a Golden Chip. If you were to re-enter a 3rd time then you wouldn't have a Golden Chip.

Is that what you were asking?

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2013, 07:42:01 PM »

Pretty sure that if you have one Golden Chip and re-enter by paying the £60 you lose the Golden Chip value, but if you have two or more and re-enter using the 2nd, 3rd or whatever then that's still a Golden Chip in play
Answered by Tiger Smiley

Mike, what makes you think the online will be shove-fests? Same stacks, same structure effectively.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2013, 08:22:00 PM »

im tired and cant take it all in lol, i think the ideal way if your playing online is play for a big stack, then cos i have another Golden Chip in the bank just reclaim the £60.00 back, or play like a lunatic on line then go to the club on Fri/Sat and try and make Sunday for a min cash of £150.00

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2013, 08:42:01 PM »

Will I get a golden chip if I don't make day two?

I won a chip fwiw

Just me
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2013, 08:50:55 PM »

im tired and cant take it all in lol, i think the ideal way if your playing online is play for a big stack, then cos i have another Golden Chip in the bank just reclaim the £60.00 back, or play like a lunatic on line then go to the club on Fri/Sat and try and make Sunday for a min cash of £150.00

Pure genius. You'll go far.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2013, 08:54:22 PM »

Well Matt, just trying to make it simple lots of confused people. stirthepot

smurf

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2013, 09:37:46 PM »

i can't see why online will be a shove fest any more than live would be...maybe when it gets down to the last few players before the 10% there might be a few small stacks going for it but if you have a playable stack and look certain to make the money in day 2 why throw it all away. with only 10% going through it wont be so easy to make day 2 for 2 or 3 nights in a row even if you have multiple chips.

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2013, 08:14:43 AM »

Sorry if it's already been covered, but I have another question about the forfeit thing.
I have a Golden Chip entry for Friday and another non-Golden Chip entry already bought into Saturday.
I think it was advised earlier in the thread to buy into both live days to avoid disappointment.

Assuming I bag a stack up on Friday that I'm happy with, when do I need to have unregistered for Saturday to avoid accidentally forfeiting the Friday stack?

Thanks
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2013, 08:58:23 AM »

i can't see why online will be a shove fest any more than live would be...maybe when it gets down to the last few players before the 10% there might be a few small stacks going for it but if you have a playable stack and look certain to make the money in day 2 why throw it all away. with only 10% going through it wont be so easy to make day 2 for 2 or 3 nights in a row even if you have multiple chips.

smurf you know its guna be nutts online!!!YEAHMAN
i know a handfull of players that will be shoving very lightly with the safe knowledge that they have 4+ golden chips stacked next to them lol Smiley i know rogercoll and ajs aka jan have max chips(7) and know they intend on using them.
average stack i read is going to be 200k so if im 100k i will be trying my hardest to get my stack up.
i think we could see a record stack going through to a day2, 1million+?lol
im playing monday night, then go from there Smiley)

read u got a ukipt seats smurf,wd

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
Sweetman

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2013, 09:29:23 AM »

Sorry if it's already been covered, but I have another question about the forfeit thing.
I have a Golden Chip entry for Friday and another non-Golden Chip entry already bought into Saturday.
I think it was advised earlier in the thread to buy into both live days to avoid disappointment.

Assuming I bag a stack up on Friday that I'm happy with, when do I need to have unregistered for Saturday to avoid accidentally forfeiting the Friday stack?

Thanks

This was what I was going to ask
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2013, 11:46:27 AM »

Thanks

This was what I was going to ask
Hi Adam/Ben

Definitely register now for both live day 1's if you wish to save them for a re-entry seat.

Basically the online reg for the live day 1's will cut off at 1pm (1 hour before the event starts each day) as long as you have unregistered before 1pm then you will receive a refund and not be entered into the live day 1.

If you don't unreg we will automatically enter you as we won't know any different, players must unregister themselves.

Cheers Nicola

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: