blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:32:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  ANB GPS Birmingham - LATE NOTICE - SOLD OUT!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ANB GPS Birmingham - LATE NOTICE - SOLD OUT!  (Read 16827 times)
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2013, 06:35:57 PM »

Pads range is too tight.

It isn't. This guy folded JJ face up to a 3 bet, and (after John bust so he wasn't to know he was THIS tight), peeled QQ in the CO to a HJ open and folded to a BB shove after HJ folded.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2013, 02:52:47 PM »

There's only one j black, only one j black....spewing along, spewing a song, spewing in the j black wonderland!

There's only onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

Smiley

Luv ya really bud, also hvnt read any of the thread, just hoping there's a spew-ps will delete above if gen offended!

EDIT: Just read fred. B4 you read below, bear in mind you are gen one of the ppl I actually like most in poker.

Don't wanna be harsh but just meh John.

Mate, for someone with such an amazing poker mind-you really do the most basic things wrong.

In some ways yr top 5% of the field easy, in others you're bottom 5%-you really are.

You over complicate the simple, level yourself horridly and burn all your edge with ridic fps.

A structure like this shouldn't be abused in such a way, it should embraced.

Don't wanna be harsh and doubt a single word will get thru tbh, but gen hope one day it clicks with you. Such a waste.

So many great players-i'm not counting myself in this bracket-itt giving you priceless advice, do you really think they are all wrong?

I hate the 45s play, the j2s, j4 plays so so much.

AK is one of those fml spots, i don't pass tho-imo even a nit will spew on occasion v some1 like you who just makes em blow up with kq/aq/mid pairs here.

Pads range is too tight.

Thank you sir, I dont recognise the sn but no offence taken.

I know they're right, which is why I've changed so much in the last 15months. I continue to work and improve and listen and apply... However sometimes I can't help but see the light at the end of the tunnel and decide walking is too slow.  So I hop on a bike (motorised ofc) and then find out the hard way, its a train coming the other way.

I know when I have a day where it all clicks I will ft one of these and hope I can covert.

Thanks again to everyone in ITT, look out for more rare ANB piece chances with which to invest/ punt/ burn your money as you see fit.

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2013, 05:44:15 PM »

It's Dominic Kay mate.

Shoulda said i'd replied to yr staking thread on skype yesterday lol, but assumed you knew my sn on here.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2013, 05:45:14 PM »

It's Dominic Kay mate.

Shoulda said i'd replied to yr staking thread on skype yesterday lol, but assumed you knew my sn on here.

Dominic Kay? Nope. Never heard of him.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2013, 10:11:10 PM »

It's Dominic Kay mate.

WP.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2013, 07:56:23 AM »

It's Dominic Kay mate.

WP.

Harsh scots peeps.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: