blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:04:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272594 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Blonde Poker League on DTD Starts Mon 4th March
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde Poker League on DTD Starts Mon 4th March  (Read 35138 times)
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2013, 11:23:06 PM »

Such a hero, never in doubt, wpwp

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2013, 11:32:03 PM »

Who says online poker is rigged?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2013, 11:46:53 PM »

Tighty can play poker...who knew  Grin

Well played xx
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2013, 12:03:34 AM »

well played Tighty and Mondo 
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 05, 2013, 12:25:27 AM »

i thought you said we had to throw our bounties to someone other than smashedagain tighty?Huh?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 05, 2013, 08:48:46 AM »

enjoyed it last night,
WD tighty, played really well and used his stack( all that watching/commenting on final tables Wink )
i dont have a clue how to play the next game so i will have to spend a good few hours learning,

wd all point winners. did i read party at end of league? still alot of players who didnt play, also be nice to get some biggish names to play Smiley

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 05, 2013, 09:45:47 AM »

Enjoyed - played it as a freeroll using DTD Points and chipped up nicely when I hit my flush on the river vs four4Kinghell in a pot where I'd been aggressor throughout - he hit two pair on the river as I hit my backdoor flush.
Was chipleader for a while.

Then gifted a few to Tighty (calling a button minraise pre from BB and a cbet with a baby flush draw, luckily he checked behind on turn and river with JJ on a Q high board) before losing a chunk to wigglefish (who he?) with  vs  on  where I was so busy calling for no heart on the river that I forgot to say no 8, no 10!! Horrid call by me really, ahead, but a dog with two cards to come.
Out in 11th to JGill3000 whoever that may be  Grin
Again - a misguided call for no hearts having flopped two pair with  vs  on  (he raised I shipped pre) sure enough no hearts came, but the  did for me.

Thoroughly enjoyed though - must discover how this PLO thing works before the next one.

Will the heroes play and out themselves? Most of the players last night seemed happy to identify themselves and it adds to the community nature of the game.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 05, 2013, 11:09:06 AM »

Enjoyed - played it as a freeroll using DTD Points and chipped up nicely when I hit my flush on the river vs four4Kinghell in a pot where I'd been aggressor throughout - he hit two pair on the river as I hit my backdoor flush.

Then gifted a few to Tighty (calling a button minraise pre from BB and a cbet with a baby flush draw, luckily he checked behind on turn and river with JJ on a Q high board) before losing a chunk to wigglefish (who he?) with  vs  on  where I was so busy calling for no heart on the river that I forgot to say no 8, no 10!! Horrid call by me really, ahead, but a dog with two cards to come.
Again - a misguided call for no hearts having flopped two pair with  vs  on  (he raised I shipped pre) sure enough no hearts came, but the  did for me.

Thoroughly enjoyed though - must discover how this PLO thing works before the next one.

Will the heroes play and out themselves? Most of the players last night seemed happy to identify themselves and it adds to the community nature of the game.

hmmmm, a pretty significant hand missing from that TR IMO

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 05, 2013, 11:12:03 AM »

If monda doesn't get there on the river vs me I win. Simple.

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 05, 2013, 11:14:56 AM »

thats right, instead of 1 bowl you would of had 2 bowls!  Grin

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 05, 2013, 11:19:52 AM »

which one Guy? 10 10 vs QQ where it four flushed on the river and I flat called with   to lose to   was the only other loss of significant size

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 05, 2013, 11:21:19 AM »

thats right, instead of 1 bowl you would of had 2 bowls!  Grin

Lolz, ok railbird

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 05, 2013, 11:23:24 AM »

which one Guy? 10 10 vs QQ where it four flushed on the river and I flat called with   to lose to   was the only other loss of significant size

The Huge QQ>AK double springs to mind  Wink

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 05, 2013, 11:32:37 AM »

The Huge QQ>AK double springs to mind  Wink

ahhh - yes I should have remembered that since winning QQ v A anything online is usually beyond my skill level. Unlucky, you caught me on an off day.
Maybe my GP VI rungood is returning just in time... didn't lose a flip all weekend in that.

Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 06, 2013, 10:13:08 PM »

Well done Richard.

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: