blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:39:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1020261 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4125 on: March 29, 2016, 06:47:35 PM »

Lovely stuff, Adz. Nice to see someone tipping winners in proper sports.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: March 29, 2016, 08:03:49 PM »

Sorry mate, I weighed the poor bugger down, lol.

Haha. Hardly.

Touchy said he just didnt like the ground. Lost an iron briefly and then clobbered one and he decided was best not to punish him after a long break.

When you think it was a couple of lengths off Thistlecrack as a Bumper, you would still hope there are better days ahead.

Thought before he hit the fence he was out of gas but before that he travelled nice and jumped well enough. Just needed it maybe.

I thought similar, was just reporting back what I was told.

A  "friend" has bought a share in Imperial Racing Club, and one of the horses Imperial Eloquance makes its debut in the bumper at Hexham tomorrow. Fergal has taken it up there as he hoped and expected it to be a weak affair, and the horse has been working well. Not quite as weak as you would hope for a Tuesday at Hexham but fingers crossed.

Luvelly jubelly Adz!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: March 29, 2016, 08:27:16 PM »

Well done Adz

Quite like one at Southwell tomorrow but risks attached being a second-lifetime run and drawn 12 over 6 furlongs which is never good here.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2016-03-30-southwell/14:20/winner

Chez Vegas was nibbled on debut last time in the morning before drifting all the way till the race last time and any price on the machine. Looked clueless for much of the race and Curtis let it come home on the dead rail, unusually he made up some late ground there which caught my eye anyway.

This is not a good maiden even for the track, the fav at present Spice Mill beat us easily enough last time but i didn't especially like the way it hung late on should run well but beatable. Avalanche Express the next in is trained by Muir which is never a bonus and just ran ok on all starts last year some of the breeding is a plus for here and good draw but very beatable.

David Barron and MJ always need to be respected around here but Barrons have needed the run first time around here last few years and MJS just showed pace last year no idea what trip it needs it.

A few others with bits and bobs of promise but wrong trip for St Andrews (got ability needs this for a mark for Ian Williams) Iconic Figure gone from O Meara to Gollings not going to improve it and Silver Bid who ran ok on debut at Wolves but second time would not be a usual Alan Bailey project.

Chez Vegas is drawn next to the fav, Ordinal and Iconic Figure all of whom show pace so I am hoping a bad draw turns into a decent one after a furlong. 

Not backed it yet but will do so tomorrow only a small bet due to the nature of the race, Scott Dixon has had a good March as well which is another positive.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: March 29, 2016, 10:15:37 PM »

Cheers all.

Hate to overdo it, but quite like Lucy The Painter at Kempton tomorrow. 6.25.

Was with Peter Makin up to his retirement at the end of last year. Good trainer as he was, the last few years were poor and I suspect there may well be something left to work on. I always thought she was worth another try over 7f and she gets a chance.

Ed de Giles is the new trainer and normally gets them straight first run up, so wouldn't be surprised to see the current 4-1 go. If not tomorrow, probably one to follow.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4129 on: March 30, 2016, 08:22:40 AM »

Well done Adz

Quite like one at Southwell tomorrow but risks attached being a second-lifetime run and drawn 12 over 6 furlongs which is never good here.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2016-03-30-southwell/14:20/winner

Chez Vegas was nibbled on debut last time in the morning before drifting all the way till the race last time and any price on the machine. Looked clueless for much of the race and Curtis let it come home on the dead rail, unusually he made up some late ground there which caught my eye anyway.

This is not a good maiden even for the track, the fav at present Spice Mill beat us easily enough last time but i didn't especially like the way it hung late on should run well but beatable. Avalanche Express the next in is trained by Muir which is never a bonus and just ran ok on all starts last year some of the breeding is a plus for here and good draw but very beatable.

David Barron and MJ always need to be respected around here but Barrons have needed the run first time around here last few years and MJS just showed pace last year no idea what trip it needs it.

A few others with bits and bobs of promise but wrong trip for St Andrews (got ability needs this for a mark for Ian Williams) Iconic Figure gone from O Meara to Gollings not going to improve it and Silver Bid who ran ok on debut at Wolves but second time would not be a usual Alan Bailey project.

Chez Vegas is drawn next to the fav, Ordinal and Iconic Figure all of whom show pace so I am hoping a bad draw turns into a decent one after a furlong. 

Not backed it yet but will do so tomorrow only a small bet due to the nature of the race, Scott Dixon has had a good March as well which is another positive.

I bloody hate Southwell on the fibresand. But would rude not to have a little nibble at 16/1

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #4130 on: March 30, 2016, 02:40:19 PM »

All the money for the Bailey animal looks like going of fav now.

Chez not really moved in the market, will have a top up on the machine near the off if bigger than 25s available
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: March 30, 2016, 03:17:35 PM »

Lost position around bend after a slight knock outpaced and did a little late work.

Wont be in the notebook again

apols nice performance from the barron newcomer looked to know its job
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4132 on: March 30, 2016, 03:18:51 PM »

Not great.

Never looked happy, ridden along quite early and didnt seem to respond until it straightened up. Even then didn't do much

Had a little on Ordinal after they said it was the only Johnston runner today. That was pretty poor too!

judge

Lurker

View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: March 30, 2016, 06:12:23 PM »

I've just heard that a few lumpy bets have been placed on an apprentice handicap at kempton on insolenceofoffice in the 5.55 some big cash bets on and a few refused by PP essex area . hard to fancy horses that keep coming last but  money talks...
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4134 on: March 30, 2016, 06:51:42 PM »

Someone knew something!

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: March 30, 2016, 06:52:04 PM »

Ty Judge!

Ridden as if his life depended on it, returned at 12's, so very nice indeed.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: March 30, 2016, 06:53:29 PM »

I've just heard that a few lumpy bets have been placed on an apprentice handicap at kempton on insolenceofoffice in the 5.55 some big cash bets on and a few refused by PP essex area . hard to fancy horses that keep coming last but  money talks...

Oh man.

Logged on about a minute too late.

Boss!!

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: March 30, 2016, 07:13:13 PM »

Cheers all.

Hate to overdo it, but quite like Lucy The Painter at Kempton tomorrow. 6.25.

Was with Peter Makin up to his retirement at the end of last year. Good trainer as he was, the last few years were poor and I suspect there may well be something left to work on. I always thought she was worth another try over 7f and she gets a chance.

Ed de Giles is the new trainer and normally gets them straight first run up, so wouldn't be surprised to see the current 4-1 go. If not tomorrow, probably one to follow.

4-1 looks good now. Lets hope she can do the biz.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: March 30, 2016, 07:21:19 PM »

Luvly jubbly BigAdz!

Very nice turn of foot off the bend to win impressively going away.

That's a Boom Boom, then.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 07:23:27 PM by 4KSuited » Logged
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: March 30, 2016, 07:43:38 PM »

Smashed it Adz, well done.

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: