blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:16:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Cambridgealex WSOP Main Event ** 5-12% now freed up **
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cambridgealex WSOP Main Event ** 5-12% now freed up **  (Read 28853 times)
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2013, 11:25:59 PM »

Go on then Alex, I'll have 1%.

Please confirm and I will ship £100 to your bank account.
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2013, 11:30:09 PM »

uno percento.

Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2013, 12:15:27 AM »

Will take another 3% mate
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2013, 12:28:45 AM »

Another 1.5 please mate. PM me bank info.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2013, 12:43:38 AM »

Go on then Alex, I'll have 1%.

Please confirm and I will ship £100 to your bank account.

uno percento.

Will take another 3% mate

Another 1.5 please mate. PM me bank info.

All booked thanks very much chaps.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2013, 01:45:19 AM »

Quote from: cambridgealex link=topic=61217.msg1802157#msg1802157 date=
Flushy booked 10 so a pretty big chunk, which is really annoying to have to try and shift now.

He's just useless and disorganised - you'd get the cash. Keep a bit back for him and it's on me otherwise - can send cash in morning if needed pre travel.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2013, 01:59:28 AM »

Quote from: cambridgealex link=topic=61217.msg1802157#msg1802157 date=
Flushy booked 10 so a pretty big chunk, which is really annoying to have to try and shift now.

He's just useless and disorganised - you'd get the cash. Keep a bit back for him and it's on me otherwise - can send cash in morning if needed pre travel.

I'm already in Vegas and have seen him in person. There's still 5 ish available but have swapped 4 total so not really fussed if I sell anymore.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2013, 11:29:43 AM »

1pc more pls and back from Slovakia on Weds evening so will ship on thurs

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2013, 03:34:15 PM »

Go on! 1% please!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2013, 03:59:27 PM »

Go on! 1% please!

booked cheers lads!

you got details callum?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2013, 05:05:03 PM »

Flushy and Keys have failed to pay up despite numerous pms and personal contact, I said in OP that I'd like paying before I flew out (23rd) and then in PMs I said by today at the latest or else I'd need to organise alternative backing. I've not heard from either of them for a while except Keys when he wants me to lend his horses some $$ lol. Flushy booked 10 so a pretty big chunk, which is really annoying to have to try and shift now. I think better to post in the open what's going on rather than shush it all up.

So anyone who'd like a piece there's up to 12% going now. 1% = £100.

Wow come on man. I took a day off blonde yesterday, saw your pm but you said you would sell it on if you didn't hear from me and obv I knew you would have no trouble selling 2% so didn't bother replying. Bit bigtime I know but I was busy with other things and am 99% sick of blonde atm.  I didn't think you would stick the knife in like that tho, the implication of your post is that I'm always on at you asking for money or something, in reality I borrowed $300 for literally 5 minutes while waiting for Keith to come online, and you have heard from me since, like when I gave you a lift in to town for nick+plinton's thing.  So harsh.

Also, now that you owe me money instead of the other way around, I could count on the fingers of one hand the people I owe money to.  Meanwhile if Flushy were to make a list, you might have another 1000 page thread to your name, and I did warn you about Flushy months ago.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »

WAL
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »

Go on! 1% please!

booked cheers lads!

you got details callum?

No Can you message me let me know if you pref stars or bank i can do either.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »

Flushy and Keys have failed to pay up despite numerous pms and personal contact, I said in OP that I'd like paying before I flew out (23rd) and then in PMs I said by today at the latest or else I'd need to organise alternative backing. I've not heard from either of them for a while except Keys when he wants me to lend his horses some $$ lol. Flushy booked 10 so a pretty big chunk, which is really annoying to have to try and shift now. I think better to post in the open what's going on rather than shush it all up.

So anyone who'd like a piece there's up to 12% going now. 1% = £100.

Wow come on man. I took a day off blonde yesterday, saw your pm but you said you would sell it on if you didn't hear from me and obv I knew you would have no trouble selling 2% so didn't bother replying. Bit bigtime I know but I was busy with other things and am 99% sick of blonde atm.  I didn't think you would stick the knife in like that tho, the implication of your post is that I'm always on at you asking for money or something, in reality I borrowed $300 for literally 5 minutes while waiting for Keith to come online, and you have heard from me since, like when I gave you a lift in to town for nick+plinton's thing.  So harsh.

Also, now that you owe me money instead of the other way around, I could count on the fingers of one hand the people I owe money to.  Meanwhile if Flushy were to make a list, you might have another 1000 page thread to your name, and I did warn you about Flushy months ago.

I just hate the whole bigtime thing. People pretending to have the lot taking pieces left right and centre but don't pay up and ignore messages / are rude / dismissive. I'm sick of it and Jamier-Host's post the other day is precisely the attitude that I hate - "come on chill out, flushy's good for it he'll pay up eventually".

Why should I sweat it out? I've rarely dealt with the guy, and he's taken a 4 figure chunk, and isn't responding to PMs and says he doesn't have the $ when I see him in person.

Keys, agreed definitely not on the same level. But you should have had the courtesy to contact me and cancel your piece rather than ignoring me and waiting for this, just looks better on everyone. I didn't want to have to write that post believe me. I only mentioned lending your horse money because I hate the way that you don't respond to pms about this stake, ignore the fact that I asked for the money before I flew (whereas 25/27 investors managed to adhere to that), yet come on skype asking for a favour involving lending money. You just think you're above it all.

I hardly think you giving me a lift into town counts as a tick in the favour column, we were driving anyway, it made literally no difference to us and you live 30 seconds away lol.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2013, 06:59:01 PM »

Keys I owe you 69.16 for the ISPT so that translates into 0.7% of the main if you want, or will send it to you bank right away.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: