blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:16:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Pocket Queens:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pocket Queens:  (Read 114391 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 22, 2017, 08:54:18 AM »

Both books were lovely, & both came gift-wrapped in London Tube Map wrapping paper, & the books had lovely personal messages in the flyleaf. You two really are very special.

Hope Italy this weekend is everything you wish it to be.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:00:51 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 04, 2017, 07:43:03 PM »

A quick "get well soon" to Natalie.

She & Adam are here in Vegas, & I've not managed to bump into them yet, despite an extensive "search" of Colossus tables.

However, I happened to bump into Leigh Wiltshire this morning, who is over here for the APAT do on Wednesday.

Leigh was telling me that Natalie had a bit of an accident on Friday, & ended up banging her head quite badly. She seems to be OK now, but it was quite nasty.

It's unclear how the accident occurred, but Leigh says she was in a bar on the Strip & had been drinking heavily all evening. That's what Leigh said, anyway.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 05, 2017, 08:26:01 AM »

perhaps she is laying low from the shame of seeing her husband with a flamingo...

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 05, 2017, 08:52:28 AM »

Poor Adam, worried to bits about Natters.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 05, 2017, 08:53:43 AM »

perhaps she is laying low from the shame of seeing her husband with a flamingo...

Click to see full-size image.

Actually, looking at that photo for a second time, I'm not at all sure I like what I see.

Mr Brommers is a seriously impressive individual, it would appear.

DingleBelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: June 05, 2017, 09:36:56 AM »

Greetings, greetings.

Yes we are in Vegas. And yes I've been a terrible terrible writer for not updating this thread in forever.

Thanks for the get well soon message. I can confirm a pretty nasty head injury on Friday night. Cracked the back of my skull on a metal shelf and nearly knocked myself out. Saw stars and a fair bit of sick for good measure! Swelling gone down but I've a hell of a bruise on the back of my head.

Genuinely, 100% not alcohol related!

I love the Boy's absolute lack of shame. He OWNED that Flamingo and the guys in the pool were congratulating him on his "pretty floaty".

Must admit, didn't spot the unfortunate shadow when I posted that pic!! Oops.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 05, 2017, 09:39:06 AM »

Greetings, greetings.

Yes we are in Vegas. And yes I've been a terrible terrible writer for not updating this thread in forever.

Thanks for the get well soon message. I can confirm a pretty nasty head injury on Friday night. Cracked the back of my skull on a metal shelf and nearly knocked myself out. Saw stars and a fair bit of sick for good measure! Swelling gone down but I've a hell of a bruise on the back of my head.

Genuinely, 100% not alcohol related!

I love the Boy's absolute lack of shame. He OWNED that Flamingo and the guys in the pool were congratulating him on his "pretty floaty".

Must admit, didn't spot the unfortunate shadow when I posted that pic!! Oops.

I'm insanely jealous.

DingleBelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: June 05, 2017, 06:25:46 PM »

Tony - we're at the Rio playing the Tag Team event if you're around at any point.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 05, 2017, 08:28:53 PM »

Tony - we're at the Rio playing the Tag Team event if you're around at any point.
i

Room, table?

Ask Adam to have the flamingo with him. But not the shadow.

I will be down in the media centre shortly, had a bit of a problem to sort but it's all tickity boo now, so will come find you at some point.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 05, 2017, 11:02:22 PM »

Natalie & Adam are playing the Tag Team thing. Well, Natalie is, while Adam is back t the hotel, playing with his flamingo.

Here we see our heroine after being put in a spot. She min-raised from the button (airball), the SB called & the BB raised it up.

After a suitable period of theatrical tanking, Brommers found the fold.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 06, 2017, 12:18:56 AM »

Glad it wasn't anything serious, and it looks like you've got another headache on the firm now...

Best of luck in the WSOP comp!

DingleBelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: June 06, 2017, 07:31:06 AM »

Boom.

Team Bromley in the money in the $1k Tag Team. My first WSOP bracelet event cash (only ever cashed in daily deep stacks before).

🇺🇸
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 06, 2017, 08:37:53 AM »

Boom.

Team Bromley in the money in the $1k Tag Team. My first WSOP bracelet event cash (only ever cashed in daily deep stacks before).

🇺🇸

Good news.  Good luck and now get your first final table.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 06, 2017, 11:59:44 AM »

Boom.

🇺🇸

I always knew Adam was as good as two players. Hope he manages to carry you all the way to the final now and he wins it you both go on to TID!

#teambromers       GL GL GL GL GL

Life has no rebuy options
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 06, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »

Boom.

🇺🇸

I always knew Adam was as good as two players. Hope he manages to carry you all the way to the final now and he wins it you both go on to TID!

#teambromers       GL GL GL GL GL

Think they are gone, no Bromleys on the overnight chip counts.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: