blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:05:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Guess the Drink
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guess the Drink  (Read 51596 times)
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 02, 2013, 07:20:07 PM »

Ok starts se

Is there 5 or more letters in the first word?

Yes
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2013, 07:21:15 PM »

Cf reporting in to confirm I have been reading.

It's rather funny seeing everyone getting wound up.

As you were.

I think you should take part, ask a couple of questions and get it. That might wind them up more.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2013, 08:32:01 PM »

Can we get cliffs on where we are at?

Starts Se (5 or more letter)

Can someone add the rest?

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 03, 2013, 11:15:02 AM »

The OP says I have a drink on my desk what is it.

It's a drink.

Winner

Well given that it's still on my desk and I will never ever drink it, it could be argued that's it's not  but I guess that would be another pointless arguement and the fact that it is a drink would mean that side of the arguement would also be correct. confused? I know I am!
SirPerceval, I hope you realise you are responsible for a severe decline in my mental health.

Seriously, I had a dream last night that Tikay took me on a long drive through some winding, mountainous, Top Gear style road to a little taverna in the middle of nowhere, where upon his command of 'Bring the drink!' the landlady produced a jug of something that looked like Bailey's with bits of leaves and twigs in it.
Unfortunately before I could get my hands on said beverage, old Teeks collapsed with a severe leg cramp, causing everyone to run to his aid and me to wake up,
As you can imagine, this has left me feeling rather disturbed.
Then to top it all of you post this complete piffle.
I think I may have to take a holiday from Blonde.

No need to worry, I feature in the dreams of many a young lady, though few are quite as pretty as you. 

Well, my holiday lasted less than 12 hours, but I cant resist the blue 'new' tag.
No better way to start the day than with a little compliment from the silver fox himself!

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 03, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »

It's a drink.

Winner

Well given that it's still on my desk and I will never ever drink it, it could be argued that's it's not   but I guess that would be another pointless arguement and the fact that it is a drink would mean that side of the arguement would also be correct. confused? I know I am!
SirPerceval, I hope you realise you are responsible for a severe decline in my mental health.

Seriously, I had a dream last night that Tikay took me on a long drive through some winding, mountainous, Top Gear style road to a little taverna in the middle of nowhere, where upon his command of 'Bring the drink!' the landlady produced a jug of something that looked like Bailey's with bits of leaves and twigs in it.
Unfortunately before I could get my hands on said beverage, old Teeks collapsed with a severe leg cramp, causing everyone to run to his aid and me to wake up,

No need to worry, I feature in the dreams of many a young lady, though few are quite as pretty as you.  

Well, my holiday lasted less than 12 hours, but I cant resist the blue 'new' tag.
No better way to start the day than with a little compliment from the silver fox himself!

I tried the very same line on your esteemed Mother once, & she said (and I quote EXCACTLY) ......

Yeah yeah, Tony Kendall, you are full of shit

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 03, 2013, 07:53:59 PM »

It's a drink.

Winner

Well given that it's still on my desk and I will never ever drink it, it could be argued that's it's not   but I guess that would be another pointless arguement and the fact that it is a drink would mean that side of the arguement would also be correct. confused? I know I am!

I tried the very same line on your esteemed Mother once, & she said (and I quote EXCACTLY) ......

Yeah yeah, Tony Kendall, you are full of shit

Hmm, now you've told me it was one of your 'lines' I'm inclined to agree with her.  Folded Arms

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 03, 2013, 08:18:20 PM »

Bugger.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 06, 2013, 04:55:16 AM »

Time for the reveal?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 06, 2013, 05:26:40 AM »

Time for the reveal?

I doubt it...I tried bribing him at APAT Cardiff - Stu wasn't having any of it. He's determined to wait until someone gets it, all I can suggest is "think outside the bloody box!"
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 06, 2013, 08:49:36 AM »

Time for the reveal?

I doubt it...I tried bribing him at APAT Cardiff - Stu wasn't having any of it. He's determined to wait until someone gets it, all I can suggest is "think outside the bloody box!"

If by bribe you means the statement "I'm not speaking to you until you tell me the name of that bloody drink" I considered it more like a promise Wink
Ricardov83

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 13, 2013, 08:13:10 PM »

Did anyone guess it yet?
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 13, 2013, 09:57:05 PM »

Did anyone guess it yet?

no
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #477 on: August 13, 2013, 10:03:25 PM »

I did

The older I get, the better I was.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 13, 2013, 10:09:02 PM »

Lots of people guessed it.

I think that's part of the problem.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 27, 2015, 01:45:48 PM »

Bump

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: