blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:32:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 102997 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2013, 09:37:25 PM »

you also need to be careful not to watch BB whilst grinding (or basically not looking)

So many key things happen when there is silence. I noticed a load of stuff that I missed the second time I watch it

Do share....

well for example, if you weren't looking when walt hangs up the phone to Saul, you could easy miss he was back on Chemo, it was in about 7 seconds of silence

So going back, do you think Max and Gus Fring were lovers? and if so, do you think he had another lover who will maybe; with Gus's family come back for Walter? How many different fronts will Walter be fighting on? Skylar looks at Walter with utter contempt like she's waiting for him to die, Hank wants to catch him, Gus's family/connections/lover, the Eastern Europeans, Jesse, will the Aryan brotherhood turn on him too, seeing that he's in a vulnerable position, they've already shown that they will do anything for a price.  And why on Earth in Saul still in the picture, where does Saul and his goon fit into all of this...?

So many twists and turns this season can take...

I try not to think about it al too deeply tbh, im just loving it too much

And Saul is still in because he is the greatest character!    *bettercallSaul* emoticon

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2013, 10:09:45 PM »

Soooooooooooooooo good.

45 mins in, I was thinking "yeah, this nicely sets things up for a few episodes of Hank snooping around leading up to an eventual confrontation...."

BOOM!

One of the many great things about this show is that it goes along at such a fast pace. I remember the end of season 1 thinking "this Tito will be a force to be reckoned with" and he was dead within 2 episodes.

Every episode takes the show in an unexpected direction without having to resort to tacky plot twists. In fact we have never had a corrupt cop or anything.

btw, shame on you if you read it anyway, but apparantely the Daily Mail are printing spoilers, so avoid it even more than normal.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2013, 10:12:34 PM »

lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2013, 10:28:37 PM »

Just so so incredible. The moment Walt asked where the GPS had come from I felt a moment of cringworthy-ness knowing that something had to kick off.

I don't quite get that Walt says "I raise my right hand to God that I run a car wash and that is it" and then confesses straight after.

I rewatched the start of this series on Saturday and Walt is going to get everything that he deserves. He has been so so selfish and is a compulsive liar. At first he wanted to make money for his family for when he died but then all he wanted to build an empire. Selfish much?

My perfect ending is for Skyler to be arrested when her money laundering is exposed and is forced into a confession which forces Walt to run. Skyler should have turned Walt in the first chance she got, she made some really bad choices and therefore she deserves to be behind bars for it.

Will Walt die from un-natural causes? It's so hard to say. This show has forever caught me off guard and produced the unexpected that I'm just going to lean back and enjoy and let whatever happens, hit me.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2013, 11:06:29 PM »

Absolutely delivered.

My memory fails me, but, there was one of those flash forward scenes with two body bags in front of Walts house, did we find out who they were and I've just forgot ?

I'd be suprised if this flash forward was as obv as Guy and many others will have assumed, as said itt it's not usually how it pans out.

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2013, 11:24:19 PM »

Awesome as usual - can't wait for the next 7 weeks.

Also, does anyone else really really want to see that Star Trek episode?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2013, 11:31:56 PM »

Deffo gonna have to get a rewatch on the go while this season is airing!

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2013, 11:53:08 PM »

Absolutely delivered.

My memory fails me, but, there was one of those flash forward scenes with two body bags in front of Walts house, did we find out who they were and I've just forgot ?

I'd be suprised if this flash forward was as obv as Guy and many others will have assumed, as said itt it's not usually how it pans out.

Think they were bodies from the plane crash

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2013, 11:54:01 PM »

you also need to be careful not to watch BB whilst grinding (or basically not looking)

So many key things happen when there is silence. I noticed a load of stuff that I missed the second time I watch it

This yeh, my stream went down for a bit and I missed some key scenes like the chemo bit, so assumed that he was bluffing hank saying he had 6 months to live.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2013, 11:54:58 PM »

Ooooooh forgot to add I think Walt jnr is trying drugs too

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2013, 11:56:25 PM »

Absolutely delivered.

Think they were bodies from the plane crash

That was what I thought but I couldn't remember for sure.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2013, 09:03:52 AM »

Deffo gonna have to get a rewatch on the go while this season is airing!

This reminds me how much I want Walter's eventual triumph or demise to be a result of his brilliant scientific mind.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2013, 09:46:26 AM »

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2013, 10:31:04 AM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23678580

vzjunction

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2013, 10:13:07 PM »

Just amazing.

Please do not get killed, Hank. Do not underestimate him.
Will be great if they have a compromise position for seven weeks now, seething Hank, instead of some polarized shootout.

Loved the flash forward. Prescience, bitch!

Take me to the place I love, take me all the way
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: