blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:45:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 102526 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2013, 11:43:26 AM »

I wasn't expecting that confrontation so soon!

Yes but like he said wtf can he do now Smiley

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2013, 12:07:51 PM »

Solid opening. I do wonder what direction it will go in from now on though. Does the cop go in hard and attempt to take Heisenburg down, or just eventually sweep the whole debacle under the carpet.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2013, 04:41:34 PM »

The opening scenes are thrilling! Earlier in the season he is in a different state hundreds of miles from home eating breakfast in a random diner on his 52nd birthday. That's going to be 9 months from now?

This episode he is visiting his abandoned house and his neighbour shits herself when she sees Walter. I would go ahead and say the obvious "What does this mean, he's on the run" but breaking bad has the excellent naff of pointing you in one direction and then going the other.

So exciting! This series blows everything out of the water right now Cheesy.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2013, 05:31:03 PM »

It's just amazing! Literally every episode is amazing!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2013, 06:17:26 PM »

Brilliant.

I just can't see Hank not pursuing Walt irrespective of Walts impending death. For Hank not to pursue would be going against every sinew in his body.

Ah! The element of surprise
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2013, 06:22:48 PM »

Brilliant.

I just can't see Hank not pursuing Walt irrespective of Walts impending deathFor Hank not to pursue would be going against every sinew in his body.

Was a bluff no?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2013, 06:43:36 PM »

Brilliant.

I just can't see Hank not pursuing Walt irrespective of Walts impending deathFor Hank not to pursue would be going against every sinew in his body.

Was a bluff no?

Nah, back on the chemo isn't he.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2013, 07:02:42 PM »

Brilliant.

Was a bluff no?

Nah, back on the chemo isn't he.

I assumed he was back on the chemo, he was taking some tabs and was throwing up. Saying that, he was supposed to be dead a few seasons ago.

Ah! The element of surprise
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2013, 07:17:38 PM »

Def on the chemo there was a scene with him doing it.

I still like Walt. I want him to get away with it. I also want Jesse to win as well but have my doubts.

I find it interesting Walt didn't say to hank that if it wasn't for him he would be in a wheel chair.

I think the fact the house is derelict tells us hank shops Walt and Walt goes on the run alone. Big question for me is who is Walt going to kill with an assault rifle?

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2013, 08:52:52 PM »

And why has he come back for the Ricin...?

The garage scene was the most powerful scene in the whole show (followed closely by "I am the danger" scene season 3) Walter finally gives in and becomes Heisenberg, the "tread lightly" line again put down that Walters alter ego has finally taken over. 

Going back to the opening scene and Walters derelict former home, the name 'Heisenberg' is graffiti'ed on his wall, the house in general looks like it's been used by meth heads very similar to what happened to Jesse's house, so if it had then it's out that Walter is Heisenberg which means (Already obvious I know) Hank pursues him..

Gonna be great to watch, loads of episode to episode cliffhangers, Where are Skylar and the kids, now that Walter has fully embraced his inner demon, will he finally get rid of Jesse who seems to have embraced his inner angel and is the weakest link.  Will the Eastern European connections come for Walter demanding that he makes them a better product and will Walter receive some sort of retribution for killing Gus Fringe (Man was connected that's why the Cartel didn't kill him the first time)   

This show is absolute genius..

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2013, 09:00:47 PM »

you also need to be careful not to watch BB whilst grinding (or basically not looking)

So many key things happen when there is silence. I noticed a load of stuff that I missed the second time I watch it

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2013, 09:04:07 PM »

you also need to be careful not to watch BB whilst grinding (or basically not looking)

So many key things happen when there is silence. I noticed a load of stuff that I missed the second time I watch it

Do share....

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2013, 09:16:01 PM »

Do share....

well for example, if you weren't looking when walt hangs up the phone to Saul, you could easy miss he was back on Chemo, it was in about 7 seconds of silence

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2013, 09:26:36 PM »

Do share....

well for example, if you weren't looking when walt hangs up the phone to Saul, you could easy miss he was back on Chemo, it was in about 7 seconds of silence

So going back, do you think Max and Gus Fring were lovers? and if so, do you think he had another lover who will maybe; with Gus's family come back for Walter? How many different fronts will Walter be fighting on? Skylar looks at Walter with utter contempt like she's waiting for him to die, Hank wants to catch him, Gus's family/connections/lover, the Eastern Europeans, Jesse, will the Aryan brotherhood turn on him too, seeing that he's in a vulnerable position, they've already shown that they will do anything for a price.  And why on Earth in Saul still in the picture, where does Saul and his goon fit into all of this...?

So many twists and turns this season can take...

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2013, 09:35:52 PM »

Think I'm going overboard here..... Lol

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »