blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:14:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 103079 times)
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: September 18, 2013, 03:35:07 AM »

Well there is no way that those guys are keeping a near 70 million fortune without some sort of fight from Walt.

I don't really think it's about the money anymore Ant, I think he has realised what he has become, and I imagine he's going to go Batman on Landry's mob, whilst saving Jessie.

I think it was and always has been about the money with Walt. OFC it can be argued he is going to kill those guys just because they killed Hank, but I think it will be about the money too. If not he would just look to kill those guys without finding out where the cash is.

I think this will end with a meeting with Skyler telling her where the money is, after he has relocated it all and that he is sorry and bids a farewell. No idea how the plot will end with Jesse.

I think there is a slight hypocrisy with Skyler, she went along a lot of the time with Walt, made the tape that would look to ruin Hank if the time ever came to it, but she expects that Walt would just accept arrest when it came without putting Hank's life in danger? I think you are either in or you are out on that one, even if he is family, you have to choose a side there and stick to it imo.

As a real longshot, how about Walt killing everyone as that is shocking and I would expect no less. Ending with him killing his family, finishing with his daughter and then topping himself (has already attempted suicide before).

I don't disagree that it has always been about the money, but it looks like that all changed when he realised what he had done to his own family, and the phone call pointed to this as well.

Walt will try to save Jessie, whilst getting revenge for Hank's death, but I haven't got a clue about how it will all play out. It's going to be an epic couple of hours viewing though.

The bit I've highlighted is a million to happen!

Walt doesnt know that Jesse is still alive, they said they would get the info from him and then kill him.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: September 18, 2013, 08:20:13 AM »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:21:58 AM by DaveShoelace » Logged
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 18, 2013, 12:34:32 PM »

There is no way Walt kills Skyler, look at how he breaks down on the phone because he knows how he is hurting her. He has an epiphany when he gets cut by her and sees Jr. on the phone. He knows he has gone too far.

The moment of pure hatred from Walt when he gives up Jesse. Jesse did ruin everything though. Hank knew so much and had no shot at all of an arrest. Pretty brutal life for Jesse atm. The picture at the end of his tether was pretty shocking. Probably the best hour of tv ever.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 18, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »

Well there is no way that those guys are keeping a near 70 million fortune without some sort of fight from Walt.

I don't really think it's about the money anymore Ant, I think he has realised what he has become, and I imagine he's going to go Batman on Landry's mob, whilst saving Jessie.

I think it was and always has been about the money with Walt. OFC it can be argued he is going to kill those guys just because they killed Hank, but I think it will be about the money too. If not he would just look to kill those guys without finding out where the cash is.

I think this will end with a meeting with Skyler telling her where the money is, after he has relocated it all and that he is sorry and bids a farewell. No idea how the plot will end with Jesse.

I think there is a slight hypocrisy with Skyler, she went along a lot of the time with Walt, made the tape that would look to ruin Hank if the time ever came to it, but she expects that Walt would just accept arrest when it came without putting Hank's life in danger? I think you are either in or you are out on that one, even if he is family, you have to choose a side there and stick to it imo.

As a real longshot, how about Walt killing everyone as that is shocking and I would expect no less. Ending with him killing his family, finishing with his daughter and then topping himself (has already attempted suicide before).

I don't disagree that it has always been about the money, but it looks like that all changed when he realised what he had done to his own family, and the phone call pointed to this as well.

Walt will try to save Jessie, whilst getting revenge for Hank's death, but I haven't got a clue about how it will all play out. It's going to be an epic couple of hours viewing though.

The bit I've highlighted is a million to happen!

Walt doesnt know that Jesse is still alive, they said they would get the info from him and then kill him.

He'll go for revenge and then try to save Jesse.

How's that? Smiley

Will remember to spell his name correctly!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:46:07 PM by Marky147 » Logged

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 18, 2013, 01:27:47 PM »

They'llWalt will know when blue meth starts appearing again.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 02:07:50 PM by rfgqqabc » Logged

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 18, 2013, 01:48:00 PM »

I'm torn between if he is intending to ever come back right now.  I think not but he did say 'I still have things to do.'  And I think the money is immaterial right now, with Hank dying it showed him that his money can't buy everything.

Also can not see him hurting anyone in his family, that really would make no sense.  I do however think that something is going to happen to Sky/Walt JR/Marie to prompt him to return.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 18, 2013, 02:35:25 PM »

I hope that breaking bad sets the bar for future tv series of it's type. With any luck the producers and writers of BB will stick together for something else in the future.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 18, 2013, 02:49:45 PM »

They're making a prequel with Saul. Already announced and linked somewhere on this thread

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »

They're making a prequel with Saul. Already announced and linked somewhere on this thread

Yeh I heard about that, great idea but not sure it'll last.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 18, 2013, 03:36:04 PM »

That's exactly what I said to my dad about the whole thing. I love Saul's character in BB, but not sure if it's enough for them to build a show around.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: September 18, 2013, 03:47:21 PM »

That's exactly what I said to my dad about the whole thing. I love Saul's character in BB, but not sure if it's enough for them to build a show around.

IMO they have to do what they did with Frasier when he left Cheers and make it a completely different type of show. I don't think you can have all the drama and bloodshed, much better if they try and make it more of a caper/comedy kind of thing.
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 18, 2013, 03:52:11 PM »

Just caught up with the latest episode.  This must have been the best episode yet. Hank died like a hero, he caught Walt and had him bang to rights, he finally accomplished what he set out to do.  Todd must be the scariest character in the whole show, his whole demeanor and the way he talks about killing people is just amazing, a man with no remorse.

The Jesse thing again was interesting, Jesse has always been the polar opposite of Walt, his balance, Walt even told Saul that Jesse was family, now Walt has completely detached himself from someone that he considered family, very uncharacteristic of him and again shows that he has completely evolved.  He shook hands with the man that killed his brother in law too, very uncharacteristic like.

The whole Walt jr thing and the knife episode was crazy, Jr calling the police on his father, Walt then taking Holly and calling Skylar knowing the police were going to be listening in and completely exonerating her of any wrongdoings relating to him, giving her a defense of Duress if she ever is brought to trial.

Looking forward to the next episode, I think Jesse is somehow going to get free, take the barrels of money, pick up that girl and her son and start a new life somewhere.  But I think uncle Jack is then gonna get to Skylar to get Walt back to start the cook again.. Something like that really..

Looking forward to see how this pans out..

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: September 18, 2013, 04:06:42 PM »

Let's face it, given what's happened, the life expectancy of many of these characters is not great right now.
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: September 18, 2013, 07:17:06 PM »

Hideously overpriced, but... Want!!

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/3894023
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2013, 05:21:29 AM »

So final predictions?1

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: