blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:22:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 103180 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM »

The finale next week is titled Felina... obvious anagram for Finale... and...

Fe-Li-Na =
Iron-Lithium-Sodium = Blood-Meth-Tears

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 23, 2013, 10:19:45 AM »

Excellent episode. It's all moving so fast!

Feeling generally sick for Pinkman.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 23, 2013, 10:45:01 AM »

Can there really only be 40 odd mins remaining? Sure its not a double episode?

Can see Walt eventually seeing Jesse again, and despite everything they will show some sort of mutual respect and part ways. Assuming it is after he plans an attack on Jesse's captors. Walt has to deal with his old business partners too which will be interesting. Have no idea how it is going to end with his family, but I think Skylar definitely isn't a complete hater of Walt. The son appears to be though.

How is he getting out of his cabin with all of his money though? Imagine he steals a van outside of the pub he was in.

What about a suicide mission into killing those guys but he's armed with science? Has these bombs that will mess people up, or tools up conventionally and goes rambo. I think him going rambo is just the way this should end and i think it will be like that. He will retain all his money somewhere, again, and get a secretive note to Skylar about it and that will be that.

Can imagine him getting mortally wounded rather than going out to cancer. But could there be a happy ending here somehow. I am going to shut up and wait now...
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 23, 2013, 12:02:49 PM »

Walts kills the Nazi's and finds Jesse. Jesse kills Walt but finds a way to give most/all of the money to his family.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2013, 12:41:45 PM »

I had a really strong inkling that Gretchen and her fella would be included in the 'stuff he has to do'.

Great episode, obv slow compared to the last one, but some amazing scenes.

Walt trying to intimidate Saul, but keeling over.
Andrea getting killed.
Walt Junior on the phone.
The final scene obv.

Plus Meth Damon came into his own.

Think I will be stopping up for the last one.
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2013, 12:51:34 PM »

Great episode.   What a trigger for Walt,  I couldn't figure out what would bring him back, but it was perfect. 

Poor Jesse.  I always had it my head that Walt would die, and he would take over the mantelpiece of Heisenberg.

Todd is fantastic.  The rest of the Nazi group are pretty meh 1 dimensional characters, but Todd elevates the group from mindless samey thugs to genuine psychos.

Hard to believe there will only be 45 mins left.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: September 23, 2013, 01:24:25 PM »

Great episode.   What a trigger for Walt,  I couldn't figure out what would bring him back, but it was perfect. 

Poor Jesse.  I always had it my head that Walt would die, and he would take over the mantelpiece of Heisenberg.

Todd is fantastic.  The rest of the Nazi group are pretty meh 1 dimensional characters, but Todd elevates the group from mindless samey thugs to genuine psychos.

I'm very keen for the show to end now, I'm glad it is ending rather than them trying to spin out more, because it has a chance to end almost as a perfect show, which will raise the bar higher for future shows.

However, the only thing I wish we had more time for was Todd, as he is developing into a very interesting character.
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 23, 2013, 01:51:08 PM »

I'm very keen for the show to end now, I'm glad it is ending rather than them trying to spin out more, because it has a chance to end almost as a perfect show, which will raise the bar higher for future shows.

However, the only thing I wish we had more time for was Todd, as he is developing into a very interesting character.

Completely agree, for me Todd is the scariest character ever to grace the TV screen.. His whole demeanor is scary, would love to see more of his character

I found the latest episode slow, but also had some great moments, looking forward to the Finale, which btw is a full hour long not 45 minutes..

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: September 23, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »

Completely agree, for me Todd is the scariest character ever to grace the TV screen.. His whole demeanor is scary, would love to see more of his character

I found the latest episode slow, but also had some great moments, looking forward to the Finale, which btw is a full hour long not 45 minutes..

That little proud smile he had when Jesse mentioned Drew Sharp in the video was fucked up, yo
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 23, 2013, 03:10:10 PM »

Totally agree about Todd. 

I read somewhere that both Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul would watch him act every scene, and consider him the best actor on the show.

Shame he looks so much like Matt Damon, as I think it will hinder him getting any huge movie roles.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: September 23, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »

truth.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 23, 2013, 08:06:09 PM »

I thought it was an excellent episode, I literally jumped up out my chair at the part with the baby, and the Andrea bit got emotional Smiley

Agree this is the right time to stop, will be much missed but would be pretty much impossible to keep this standard up.

Going to be an epic finish, no idea what will happen.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 23, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »

truth.

wow they've got downton abbey in america!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 23, 2013, 09:52:59 PM »

Meh, mediocre episode sorry, can't say I was gripped like normal....
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 23, 2013, 10:28:45 PM »

I thought it was an excellent episode, I literally jumped up out my chair at the part with the baby, and the Andrea bit got emotional Smiley

Agree this is the right time to stop, will be much missed but would be pretty much impossible to keep this standard up.

Going to be an epic finish, no idea what will happen.

I thought he was going to use her as a persuader, never though he was just going to kill her out on the street!

Not a clue what will happen, but I'm guessing the Ricin is for the Nazis and Walt is going in the final episode too.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: