blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:25:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 103130 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2013, 11:25:53 PM »

I don't think Walt or Jesse will die.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2013, 12:41:17 AM »

At least one of them is going imo.

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 24, 2013, 12:54:27 AM »

Really? So you think man that has untreatable cancer also is going to war with the Aryan brotherhood and another that has been imprisoned by a man that after killing Drew Sharp  (14 year old innocent kid) said "Man shit happens" are both going to live? *Shakeshead*

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 24, 2013, 01:20:14 AM »

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it ends on some mega cliff hanger, like Walter walking straight into the........
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 24, 2013, 01:28:18 AM »

Really? So you think man that has untreatable cancer also is going to war with the Aryan brotherhood and another that has been imprisoned by a man that after killing Drew Sharp  (14 year old innocent kid) said "Man shit happens" are both going to live? *Shakeshead*

We will soon see  Wink
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 24, 2013, 01:32:52 AM »

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it ends on some mega cliff hanger, like Walter walking straight into the........

I would hate this so much.  Almost as much as the Sopranos lol'end.   We deserve a conclusive end!!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: September 24, 2013, 10:14:08 AM »

I thought it was an excellent episode, I literally jumped up out my chair at the part with the baby, and the Andrea bit got emotional Smiley

Agree this is the right time to stop, will be much missed but would be pretty much impossible to keep this standard up.

Going to be an epic finish, no idea what will happen.

I thought he was going to use her as a persuader, never though he was just going to kill her out on the street!

Not a clue what will happen, but I'm guessing the Ricin is for the Nazis and Walt is going in the final episode too.

I'm guessing the reason Andrea got shot was to give Jesse a reason to team up with Walt against the Nazis.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 24, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »

I thought it was an excellent episode, I literally jumped up out my chair at the part with the baby, and the Andrea bit got emotional Smiley

Agree this is the right time to stop, will be much missed but would be pretty much impossible to keep this standard up.

I thought he was going to use her as a persuader, never though he was just going to kill her out on the street!

Not a clue what will happen, but I'm guessing the Ricin is for the Nazis and Walt is going in the final episode too.

I'm guessing the reason Andrea got shot was to give Jesse a reason to team up with Walt against the Nazis.

Definitely logical.

Jables20

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 24, 2013, 01:23:30 PM »

Definitely logical.

No way, it's Walt's fault that the Nazis know anything about Andrea. Jesse will blame him for her death.

Walter uses ricin on Lydia, he puts it in her tea which is why there's been so many references to her tea drinking.

Don't know who the machine gun is for. Seems to obvious to think that Walt is just coming back to gun down the Nazis to get back his money.

Jesse will kill Todd and Walt and run off into the sunset adopting Brock i think.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 24, 2013, 01:37:41 PM »

Definitely logical.

No way, it's Walt's fault that the Nazis know anything about Andrea. Jesse will blame him for her death.

Walter uses ricin on Lydia, he puts it in her tea which is why there's been so many references to her tea drinking.

Don't know who the machine gun is for. Seems to obvious to think that Walt is just coming back to gun down the Nazis to get back his money.

Jesse will kill Todd and Walt and run off into the sunset adopting Brock i think.

Thats a good shout. Jesse will still get most/all of the money to Walts family thou imo

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 24, 2013, 02:18:06 PM »

I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode. I must stop opening this thread when I haven't seen the latest episode.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 24, 2013, 02:43:10 PM »

£1 on Bobby comes out of the shower to find Sue-Ellen has had "the strangest dream"

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 24, 2013, 02:56:49 PM »

Definitely logical.

This really really makes a lot of sense. I like it!

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 24, 2013, 07:00:32 PM »

No one think Walt just has a cancer attack maybe as he's about to try and kill Jesse

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 24, 2013, 07:06:07 PM »

No one think Walt just has a cancer attack maybe as he's about to try and kill Jesse

Seems pretty unlikely since they've already did that with Walt and Saul.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: