blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:50:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 103139 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: October 01, 2013, 11:18:54 AM »

We done? Can we move on to Snog Marry Avoid now?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: October 01, 2013, 11:22:10 AM »

This is brilliant

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/18-fun-easter-eggs-in-the-breaking-bad-series-finale
NoCardDSC

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 01, 2013, 11:39:47 AM »

Such an unbelievably satisfying ending. I was so nervous it would be shit and they knocked it out the park.

Laser scene was the best, so happy Badger and Skinny Pete made it in the final.

All the loose ends tied up.

I would have bet my house it would have been a 'everybody dies' ending with no happy endings, in fact I would have bet my house it was a Heisenberg ending, but it was a Walter White ending, he even used science.

Vince Gilligan has thrown down the gauntlet, IMO best show ever, but even if you don't think its the greatest, it has to be the best final season of a show ever.

Nailed it. Literally unreal the way in which Giligan ties everything together through he whole series is just unreal.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #408 on: October 01, 2013, 12:08:31 PM »

Even in the dark bloodbath of the final scenes, Todd's ringtone made me howl with laughter.

Little touches like that show how brilliantly written is was.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 01, 2013, 12:10:06 PM »

cool but a few of those are a load of rubbish

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 01, 2013, 02:48:08 PM »

Such an unbelievably satisfying ending. I was so nervous it would be shit and they knocked it out the park.

Laser scene was the best, so happy Badger and Skinny Pete made it in the final.

All the loose ends tied up.

I would have bet my house it would have been a 'everybody dies' ending with no happy endings, in fact I would have bet my house it was a Heisenberg ending, but it was a Walter White ending, he even used science.

Vince Gilligan has thrown down the gauntlet, IMO best show ever, but even if you don't think its the greatest, it has to be the best final season of a show ever.

Avoided this thread to make sure i missed any potential spoilers! Mr Shoelace has hit the nail on the head here. Greatest show with a great last series. Wonderfully written and ended in the best way possible imo!

Once a thing's been done, it's been done. So why all this nostalgia? I mean, for the 60s and 70s, you know, looking backwards for inspiration, copying the past. How's that rock 'n' roll? Do something of your own. Start something new. Live your life now.
- John Lennon
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #411 on: October 01, 2013, 04:18:56 PM »

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 01, 2013, 05:29:49 PM »

The Onion of course got involved:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-bad-ends-with-reveal-that-whole-series-wa,34036/

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: October 01, 2013, 05:37:01 PM »

The great thing about that article is it's essentially what happened at the end of St Elsewhere.
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 01, 2013, 08:31:12 PM »

Sums it up nicely.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 01, 2013, 08:40:47 PM »

just watched the last one. Pretty meh. Can't see me watching breaking bad again like I have the sopranos and the shield.

Last episode of The Shield is still my fav.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 01, 2013, 08:45:15 PM »

just watched the last one. Pretty meh. Can't see me watching breaking bad again like I have the sopranos and the shield.

And I'm the one who needs to go careful on the meds?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 01, 2013, 09:03:09 PM »

I think the thing about The Shield's ending was it was so difficult to predict. You had a feeling of unfinished business but still felt satisfied that the programme had come to a proper conclusion. Sopranos didn't give you any of that and Breaking Bad went (from what I have read) in a completely different direction, with a much more traditional tying up of all the loose ends.

Variety is the spice of life and all that

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 01, 2013, 09:26:48 PM »

avoided the thread to now but watched the last episode last night. Loved every minute of the series, including the last episode which i thought finished it beautifully. Everyone who deserved to die did.
Sweetman

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 02, 2013, 09:39:41 PM »

Gonna have to find something else to watch now.

The only two shows that get repeatably compared to BB that I have not yet seen is the Wire and the Sopranos. From what I gather, the Sopranos is the best, so for that reason I am going to binge watch the Wire first, so I potentially have an even better Sopranos to look forward to after.

I envy you mate.

Wire was awesome, although after that last season I think BB just pipped it!!

Enjoy the wire, truly brilliant TV.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: