blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 09:48:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272952 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  X Factor
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: X Factor  (Read 26616 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »

Tried oddschecker Aaron?

Abi is definitely due for the boot, given she can't sing and all. What a lol favourite she was at the start. I'm going in, oi oi!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2013, 06:38:42 PM »

I could try Oddschecker, Chomps, but I don't really have an interest in it from a betting point of view.

Also, Chompy, is there a betting market of who goes out of SCD when there is the dance off?

Well had a brief look at Oddschecker, Kingland Road are long odds on & so is Sam. It's weird also that Tamera is favourite to win the thing, but yet she is 4th favourite to be in the bottom two!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:53:16 PM by aaron1867 » Logged
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2013, 07:17:10 PM »

I could try Oddschecker, Chomps, but I don't really have an interest in it from a betting point of view.

Also, Chompy, is there a betting market of who goes out of SCD when there is the dance off?
Well had a brief look at Oddschecker, Kingland Road are long odds on & so is Sam. It's weird also that Tamera is favourite to win the thing, but yet she is 4th favourite to be in the bottom two!

level?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2013, 08:54:58 PM »

so fkin rigged.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2013, 08:57:37 PM »

Not fussed who goes, but Tamera is so dull
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2013, 08:57:53 PM »

Surely that tells you the PHONE voting aint rigged?

KR are gone for sure.....that bit is rigged.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2013, 08:58:50 PM »

tameras gone with this performance!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:03:02 PM by youthnkzR » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2013, 09:04:40 PM »

lol

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2013, 09:27:16 PM »

FFS, Annoying Abi avoided the boot again? Managed to get a whole pony on with Laddies too.

Tamera still 1/3 for top bird? That group has gone from looking super strong to super shite.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »

Cant see any way back for Hannah. Looked like a right yob when celebrating. Most unbecoming for a young lady.

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2013, 10:07:45 PM »

FFS, Annoying Abi avoided the boot again? Managed to get a whole pony on with Laddies too.

Tamera still 1/3 for top bird? That group has gone from looking super strong to super shite.

Unfortunately.. Got trolled hard by Dermot too as she was in the last 3.. 'wait and see, after the break'. Fuck you Dermot!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2013, 01:53:07 AM »

Cant see any way back for Hannah. Looked like a right yob when celebrating. Most unbecoming for a young lady.

ROFL

She's a teenager from saaarf london, so hardly likely to curtsy and thank the viewers.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2013, 10:02:35 AM »

ROFL

She's a teenager from saaarf london, so hardly likely to curtsy and thank the viewers.

Her reaction has to put her in the frame next week (although if she is bottom 2 and up against Abi or Sam she won't go), It would be a sharp lesson for her if she was in the bottom two, I'm still gobsmacked at her celebration, how she chose to be aggressive over humble (especially after her sad face routine when she was in the bottom two) makes me quite mad. Does she take the public for idiots?

Anyway, in other news I think this year is quite poor so have decided to sky + it so we can just hear the singing, managed to watch it in about 20 mins meaning we saved over an hour of our lives, the dog was most happy as he got an extra long walk.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2013, 10:12:14 AM »

ROFL

Her reaction has to put her in the frame next week (although if she is bottom 2 and up against Abi or Sam she won't go), It would be a sharp lesson for her if she was in the bottom two, I'm still gobsmacked at her celebration, how she chose to be aggressive over humble (especially after her sad face routine when she was in the bottom two) makes me quite mad. Does she take the public for idiots?

Anyway, in other news I think this year is quite poor so have decided to sky + it so we can just hear the singing, managed to watch it in about 20 mins meaning we saved over an hour of our lives, the dog was most happy as he got an extra long walk.

I didn't realise anyone watched it any other way?

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2013, 08:25:39 PM »

ROFL

I didn't realise anyone watched it any other way?

I just watch the adverts this year, takes longer tho' Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: