blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:05:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  £500,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships @DTD - to be on Sky Sports
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £500,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships @DTD - to be on Sky Sports  (Read 85337 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2014, 10:56:12 AM »

will the cash games in tricketts room be private or will they be open? Last time some friends were told they wernt allowed to play in them.

Just for us sorting how much money we would need.

Also really sorry if its in the thread but can we buy in in cash? We are not allowed to play on dtd or sky.

As far as I am aware, the cash games in "Trickett's Room" will be open, in fact we expect Sam to be present all week.

Buy-ins can be made in cash, @ DTD, yes.

Note the the Heads Up will be organised & played "as & when" to suit individual players.  

The Omaha Tourney is going to be won by Simon Trumper - he told me.

If you plan to play the High Roller, with a few of your massive, please let us know as we are trying to assess the field size. The High Roller Guarantee is based on an optimistic 50 runners.

Please book your flight dates with care.

PERSONAL NOTE - Sky Poker hotpot Matt Bates (Magic817 on blonde) will be present, & playing the Main Event. He might just be shorter than you. We shall measure you both at the venue, for the TV cameras.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:57:50 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2014, 11:14:07 AM »

will the cash games in tricketts room be private or will they be open? Last time some friends were told they wernt allowed to play in them.

Also really sorry if its in the thread but can we buy in in cash? We are not allowed to play on dtd or sky.

As far as I am aware, the cash games in "Trickett's Room" will be open, in fact we expect Sam to be present all week.

Note the the Heads Up will be organised & played "as & when" to suit individual players.  

If you plan to play the High Roller, with a few of your massive, please let us know as we are trying to assess the field size. The High Roller Guarantee is based on an optimistic 50 runners.

PERSONAL NOTE - Sky Poker hotpot Matt Bates (Magic817 on blonde) will be present, & playing the Main Event. He might just be shorter than you. We shall measure you both at the venue, for the TV cameras.

I do need to win a seat good sir! I am sure I will be there but if you could get the super sat put in it would be appreciated.

Fancy someone suggesting they were shorter than me on the show last night. I was going to try and get the picture of myself and Giant811 so they could fully appreciate my lack of height! Although compared to the 7ft German everyone looks short!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2014, 11:15:50 AM »

I do need to win a seat good sir! I am sure I will be there but if you could get the super sat put in it would be appreciated.

Fancy someone suggesting they were shorter than me on the show last night. I was going to try and get the picture of myself and Giant811 so they could fully appreciate my lack of height! Although compared to the 7ft German everyone looks short!

Wink

That was Stuart Cox, I believe. Nobody is shorter than you, not even Plinop.

I can't believe you have yet to win a seat. Sort it out.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2014, 11:21:28 AM »

Try and guess which is which..........

[/quote]

Life has no rebuy options
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2014, 11:22:37 AM »

Ha, BOOM!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2014, 04:41:34 PM »

to clarify, the satellite tonight is for Sky Poker UKPC or UKIPT Dublin amongst others

Tonight online £11,000 MEGA SAT for ALL major DTD events and DTD Tour events

9pm £100 Mega Sat
10 x £1,100 seat credits GTD
Win a £1,100 seat & use it for:-

30th Jan - 2nd Feb - £150,000 GTD £500 Deepstack (entry & re-entry/future event)
17th - 23rd Feb - £500,000 GTD £1,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships
27th Feb - 3rd March - €350,000 GTD €700 UKIPT Dublin + Expenses (Tour event)
7th - 12th May - £1,000,000 GTD £1,000 UKIPT Nottingham

You choose

£1 & £10 Feeders running now - use your seat for a DTD Tour event (next is UKIPT Dublin) then WIN Final Table bonuses worth up to £5,000

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2014, 08:56:21 PM »

Don't forget online £100 Mega Sat tonight at 9pm - 10 x £1,100 seats GTD

WIN a seat and use it for the UK Poker Championships, UKIPT Dublin or UKIPT Nottingham or split it for 2 x £500 entries

currently only 18 registered....

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellites

My eyes are open wide
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2014, 11:35:58 PM »

Can seats won in satellites be transferred?
FezioJnr

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »

Hi guys, don't play on DTD much so sorry if there's an obvious answer to this one:

If you win a £1k ticket how do you then register for the Sky Main Event? I can't see either of the start days in the lobby?

Any help is welcome.

Cheers
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2014, 11:11:30 AM »

Can seats won in satellites be transferred?

No, I believe not

There is as much flexibility in the DTD system as possible

eg Combine £500 seats into a £1000 entry

Combine £1000 seats into a Hi Roller entry

Split a £1000 seat into £500 seats

Unused seats at end of festival carry forward for deepstack/UKIPT entries etc

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2014, 11:12:20 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

£50 satellite with minis and feeders beforehand

Details below, right hand side of the diagram for today

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2014, 11:14:48 AM »

Simon has published details of the Overall Winner Leaderboard for the Sky Poker UKPC festival events, as follows

The overall winner: $15,000 Las Vegas package or the sterling equivalent in Dusk Till Dawn tournament buy-ins

My eyes are open wide
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »

Simon has published details of the Overall Winner Leaderboard for the Sky Poker UKPC festival events, as follows

The overall winner: $15,000 Las Vegas package or the sterling equivalent in Dusk Till Dawn tournament buy-ins

What price will someone lay me on the main event winner also winning the leaderboard?

EDIT: Comes across as a cynical comment (sorry), which it's really not meant to be as think it's a really good initiative and am hoping to make it up. Though I do think for the leaderboard to be competitive the scoring for the main needs to be dulled slightly?

Allez!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2014, 12:53:35 PM »

EDIT: Comes across as a cynical comment (sorry), which it's really not meant to be as think it's a really good initiative and am hoping to make it up. Though I do think for the leaderboard to be competitive the scoring for the main needs to be dulled slightly?

I think the main scoring factor was closely considered specifically to avoid "win the main event, win the leaderboard"

ie most people if up for the week can play multiple side events (and satellite in for multiple events) and therefore the winner might exceed 100 points 

feedback welcome though, sure Simon will take another look if needed

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2014, 12:54:38 PM »

DTD have confirmed Samtrickett as Official Ambassador for the SkyPoker UK Poker Championships. Sam of course Started his career @ DTD, the VIP room is named after him and he'll be in attendance all week of the festival

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: