blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:27:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 162645 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: March 20, 2014, 09:47:20 AM »

Choudhury - Shots in Litten Tree - Mission

Stroll down memory lane imo Wink

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 20, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »

Choudhury - Shots in Litten Tree - Mission

Stroll down memory lane imo Wink

Bankers draft - Bar soviet - Mission.

End result is the same, just a different route yo.

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 20, 2014, 09:52:46 AM »

Diamond Lils - Union Street - Apples

Not for the faint hearted
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: March 26, 2014, 11:23:30 AM »

Wow only just caught up with this. I really enjoyed you posting a lot and this diary is one of the few threads I actually follow on blonde now. Really disappointed, because once I thought fair play for admitting it and was going to encourage you to keep posting (I don't feel the same about Outragous, hopefully he crawls back under his rock) I'm pretty shocked that you'd admit to doing it again if you could get away with it.

You're stealing EV which is like being an online pickpocket. I'd give anyone a second chance but when you admit you would do it again I feel really disappointed that you don't realise you're nicking money from people.

If that's genuinely your thought process about the whole thing then I think blonde is better off without you, regardless of how entertaining you are. If even the 'wrong un' as you put it, in you realises that's wrong too then stay imo.

Sad

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: March 26, 2014, 11:44:06 AM »

Wow only just caught up with this. I really enjoyed you posting a lot and this diary is one of the few threads I actually follow on blonde now. Really disappointed, because once I thought fair play for admitting it and was going to encourage you to keep posting (I don't feel the same about Outragous, hopefully he crawls back under his rock) I'm pretty shocked that you'd admit to doing it again if you could get away with it.

You're stealing EV which is like being an online pickpocket. I'd give anyone a second chance but when you admit you would do it again I feel really disappointed that you don't realise you're nicking money from people.

If that's genuinely your thought process about the whole thing then I think blonde is better off without you, regardless of how entertaining you are. If even the 'wrong un' as you put it, in you realises that's wrong too then stay imo.

Sad

Greekster,

Yeah, have been thinking a lot about that post recently. Not sure why I posted it really and on reflection I'm not sure what I said is true. I think at the time I was just pretty angry with myself and I tried to give it the big un and brush it off in a tongue in cheek style as if it was nothing which was obv not the case. It's done now and I've paid my price. I can't give an honest answer either way until I am in that exact same position again so I wont try give a revised percentage.

As I alluded to it is looking more and more likely that I will be done with poker as my life is heading in a different direction, although I hope to still post on the forum a bit. Haven't played much recently, obv haven't played any satellites at all, if I do eventually play a satellite to something and find myself in a similar spot then I will be able to give a truthful answer of what I would do.

I could just post saying what I said was wrong, I would in no way ever ever do it again but that would just be another lie, as in all honesty I haven't got a clue. I like to think I would play the saint but I can't be any specific % certain.

Any way, gimme a shout when the next meeting of the 'been banned from DTD' club is. Smiley

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 01, 2014, 06:56:46 PM »

Not much been going on for me. Played absolutely zero poker, played absolutely tonnes of PS3 (COD Ghosts), caught up on loads of tv series (modern family, always sunny) and watched a redic amount of films (too many to mention).

Dad and his missus came up last wknd to see the little one. Was all nice and chilled and nothing to write home about apart from a hula hoop competition which we had in the garden, much to everyone's surprise I could actually keep it up. Missus was the most surprised obv..

Should be able to see me bossing it here: http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/Milligan84/media/IMG_3917_zpsf1c9ba29.mp4.html. Sadly that performance was only good enough to secure 3rd behind dad's missus and Mrs millidonk. Sad Come the summer I am expecting to be up to cirque du soleil standard.

This wknd we are heading up to Durham as the missus has chief bridesmaid duties to carry out so I will be tagging along to take part in a FIFA 14 marathon with the groom to be and some of his friends / family.

WP to all the blondes who have been bossing it in the poker world. So sick.

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 03, 2014, 02:29:54 PM »

Any arrrrra spins tonight?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 03, 2014, 02:55:19 PM »

Happy birthday big Dave!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 03, 2014, 03:00:37 PM »

Happy birthday big Dave!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 03, 2014, 03:32:03 PM »

Happy birthday big Dave!

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 03, 2014, 03:36:49 PM »

Obviously missed the birthday was more interested in spins
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 03, 2014, 04:54:40 PM »

Any arrrrra spins tonight?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 03, 2014, 06:32:58 PM »

Cheers guys. Just took it easy and had a chilled one with the family. Not looked at darts yet, gonna hurry through now and see if I can find something to punt. Judgment night, legooooo.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 03, 2014, 09:41:12 PM »

Happy birthday big Dave!

Ah! The element of surprise
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 26, 2014, 12:11:24 PM »

Not updated for a few weeks as not much of note has been going on.

Poker: Haven't played at all due to my new PC setting on fire. Fortunately it was under warranty, so I sent that to get repaired and finally got it back on Thursday without losing any data which was a plus.  I have really enjoyed the break away from the game. It has given me a chance to re-evaluate what I enjoy doing. I spent a lot of the time punching walls, swearing and generally being depressed when playing poker all the time but have noticed myself feeling happier over the last couple of weeks. I also have had loads of time to watch films, smash TV series and even get my FIFA UT into Div 2 (Had a chance to go into Div 1 but lost 3-0 like a fish).

Family: Been doing tonnes of family stuff, had dad over one wknd and Nan up for Easter holidays. Been going on loads of family day outs etc which has been great.

Life: The missus has finally succumbed to letting me be a full time 80% house husband and just living off her wage if we need to. I've paid for the little one to stay in full time nursery until the end of June (mainly so I can watch most of the world cup) and from July we will take her down to 2 days per week. It's pretty ideal really, aside from being better off financially it means that the missus can go away with work and not have to worry about anything. Also we will be in a better position should we have another child should we move out of Lincs.

Punting: On the biggest downswing of my life. Beginning to think I am cursed. I find a great bet the other week, bet it big. It bricked. The next week the same bet romps it, Having a team be 2-0 up then conceeding 2 goals in the last 5 mins, stuff like that. Ever since Taylor missed 2 darts at double 14 for £4.2k my punting has just crumbled. Hopefully the Scoop 6 syndicate can put things right again.

Jason Herbert: I wrote a letter to Herbie in the week (for those who don't know he is currently getting his head down at HMP Hull on nights), I just sent him some funny pics of sexy women behind bars and also some pics of him and his kids from his FB as well as updating him on a few other things. This morning I received a 6 page essay from him telling me how he is getting on etc. After calling in some of my old friends to decode his handwriting I finally was able to make out what he was saying.

He had me in bits (laughing not crying) some quotes:

"I'm so pissed off in Jail. I have come to the only straight jail in the country and ain't been bummed in the showers once. I was looking forward to trying anal but I have had to settle giving blow jobs for bars of chocolate instead"
"6 days, 6 months, 6 years. It don't mean a thing coz I love it in here"
"Remand ain't no danger for a Scunthorpe ranger"
"My prison name is "Ting Tong" "

The details he has given me are different to what was posted on Facebook. If anyone would like to write to him just let me know. He also said if you could send him a £5 or £10 postal order it would be greatly appreciated (fully serious as everything costs in prison).

Pretty much apart from missing his sons to death he is doing fine. He said he would rather be in prison not being able to see them then being on the outside and still not being able to see them. He has been playing pool / snooker, hitting the gym and eating like a king as he secured himself a pretty cushty job as a server which means he gets to eat all the leftovers. There was quite a bit of other stuff but nothing I would be willing to put my name to on the internet.

Sending him another letter on Monday so if you want just let me know what you want to say and I will add a chapter 'Messages from Blonde', sure he would also accept donations as well which I could pass on to him..

I did have another category to update on but got sidetracked whilst writing this post and have completely forgotten. Meh.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: