blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:58:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  WSOP Final table
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP Final table  (Read 30063 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2013, 05:14:59 AM »

This is hard to watch.

And I'm not talking about the final table.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2013, 05:15:27 AM »

Go on lad! Started the donking game. And a great hand to do it with IMO - overs, plus backdoors.

If he builds a leading dynamic it will be really interesting. Would fit perfectly into the momentum shift too.
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2013, 05:17:10 AM »

lol @ Antonio.

3bet.net

never misses an opportunity
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2013, 05:19:14 AM »

Great play from Riess last few hands, 3betting with junk. He wants to re-establish the momentum in the match, and senses that Farber will let him do it because he is so relieved to get back in the game that he will relax for a few hands.

And then he turns the screws with the QT. Brilliant.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 05:20:50 AM by Honeybadger » Logged
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2013, 05:21:10 AM »

Yeh reiss should stick to pre flop aggression like mtt guys do. Click click click def best strategy for him and he reads the game flow v well.

Twitters crashed post the aj hand btw.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2013, 05:24:13 AM »

Great play from Riess last few hands, 3betting with junk. He wants to re-establish the momentum in the match, and senses that Farber will let him do it because he is so relieved to get back in the game that he will relax for a few hands.

And then he turns the screws with the QT. Brilliant.

Agree.

Must be variance given all the awful stuff we've seen.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2013, 05:30:51 AM »

I mean its also really really simple adjustment? Farber never calls 3bets (see 55,66) I actually don't know if he's alled more than 13bet in the whole match he turns the middle of his range into a bluff or,just folds and the 4bettimg e middle of his rane hasn't worked so well as he uses dreadful sizings and lets reiss call any two oop.

Vs anybody who is good at poker or more experienced at hu I don't like the 82, 83 3bets.

Qt seemed really good though. Farbers back in it and doesn't want to play a big pot and 3bets hands tht he thinks re probably good (tries to,find out where he is t- k9,a8 etc as examples)

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2013, 05:32:42 AM »

Farber should obviously not be opening 100% and having a non call 3bet range vs a guy who has 3bet a lot all match.

JT seems like a super duper clear check back ott and snap river but guess reiss stationed before with qj.

Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2013, 05:33:00 AM »

Good play from Riess to turn the momentum straight back. Yeah the AA8 one was gift wrapped for him - but he still had to have the heart and composure to take it.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2013, 05:33:51 AM »

ugh farbers rail must be cringing, amazing how someone can get this deep tbh, good for poker, seems like a fun guy also.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2013, 05:37:57 AM »

Gg

The best man won on the night.

Great advert for the main event.

Guess he will gt a stars deal in the morning.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2013, 05:39:57 AM »

whats the makeup of farbers rail?

Assumed his close friends wouldn't be poker pros given he's an amateur and nightclub owner etc. But Deeb etc there railing etc. too?

To be brutally honest, he has very little chance of winning unless he brutally coolers Ryan a few times, or the blinds get big enough that he just wins a few preflop coups.

Agree great guy, really fun to watch, and would be great for poker if he won. Very sick bluff with the 6 high too, not the play, but how cool and calm he was during the 6 minute tank.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2013, 05:40:36 AM »

So out of the 59m prize pool how much goes to governments in taxes?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2013, 05:42:37 AM »

whats the makeup of farbers rail?

Assumed his close friends wouldn't be poker pros given he's an amateur and nightclub owner etc. But Deeb etc there railing etc. too?

To be brutally honest, he has very little chance of winning unless he brutally coolers Ryan a few times, or the blinds get big enough that he just wins a few preflop coups.

Agree great guy, really fun to watch, and would be great for poker if he won. Very sick bluff with the 6 high too, not the play, but how cool and calm he was during the 6 minute tank.

He lived with my friend in Vegas and was a professional live cash player. He we in the poker circles and then he moved into taking them to clubs and getting commission.

Ben lamb, deeb, Sylvia and a lot,of,Vegas based pros are v good friends with him.

Always love seeng the parents at these things they re so oblivious but seem to love it.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2013, 05:42:58 AM »

Gg

The best man won on the night.

Great advert for the main event.

Guess he will gt a stars deal in the morning.

Such a douche for spoilering.

Outdone yourself itt pleno tonight.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: