blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:06:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272478 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Winter staking package - *just GUKPT for now*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winter staking package - *just GUKPT for now*  (Read 11136 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 12:33:58 PM »

Cheers mate

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »

Sent.  See you Friday and hopefully Saturday and Sunday too Smiley
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2013, 03:39:29 PM »

Sent to bank, good luck!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2013, 02:19:45 AM »

Maybe it didn't sell because in between that you fucked people about on WSOP shares

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2013, 02:26:16 AM »

Maybe it didn't sell because in between that you fucked people about on WSOP shares

Funny that you trying to freeroll me (and loads of other people) on WSOP shares and me calling you out counts as me fucking you about.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2013, 03:04:49 AM »

I've asked you twice privately to stop selling shares on here.

I've never freerolled anyone on a share i have bought and you knew full well where you could find me every day. Keys was also affected.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2013, 08:55:22 AM »

I've never freerolled anyone on a share i have bought and you knew full well where you could find me every day. Keys was also affected.

Why would you ask Alex to stop selling shares on here ?

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2013, 09:08:54 AM »

Can I know who CAN & WHO CANT sell share on blonde please ?
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2013, 09:26:44 AM »

Why would you ask Alex to stop selling shares on here ?

Well he owns the site so I guess he can choose who uses its facilities in the same way Rob Yong can choose who uses DTDs?

Think could be resolved by a face to face meet, originally told Flushy he was being silly trying to ban Alex from selling and was totally unnecessary but Alex suggesting Flushy was trying to freeroll him for $1500 is just simply ridiculous and posting about other peoples situations that he doesn't actually know that much about is just showing a huge immature and naïve side, so just have a meet up and speak about it face to face imo.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2013, 09:35:57 AM »

Apart from outing you in public, which I regret and apologised for, I know I handled that situation totally reasonably.

I needed the money in advance, gave plenty of warning, was unable to reach you and Keys, said I'd have to find someone else if I didn't get the money by X date, and then I did.

In the aftermath you suggested a face-to-face meet up - I was up for it, but then you seemed to think it was up to me to chase you up to discuss it - it should be the other way around. You didn't respond to PMs, except with one liners ignoring what I'd said.

You said you'd prefer if I didn't sell on blonde anymore, I asked why and again debated my case - no reply. So I continued to sell.

I'm never going to win an argument or get any support on here vs you. I hoped others who've been in the same situation with you would speak up, but I know that's not going to happen.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2013, 09:40:27 AM »

Just meet up and sort it out. You can continue to sell then and you might realise Flushy aint the person you make him out to be
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2013, 10:03:28 AM »

Just meet up and sort it out. You can continue to sell then and you might realise Flushy aint the person you make him out to be

100 yards down the road
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2013, 05:18:03 PM »

I have tried to keep my mouth shut here but I can't.

Blonde is free to us all.  Some of us put more in than others in terms of time and effort but most of us that do put time and effort in get something back whether that is tangible or not.  If you are a serious poker player and want to sell some action you can do it here on blonde and these days it is usual for you to charge a markup.  If, like Alex, you decide to sell 50% of the WSOP event with a markup of 1.5 you "earn" $2500.  That markup goes into your EV P&L whether you win or lose and you get the chance to play an event and make millions that you couldn't have done otherwise.  Because of blonde your earnings are higher than they otherwise would be.  Blonde don't charge for this. It is free.  Effectively this marketplace gives you an opportunity to earn extra money and do it with no personal cost to yourself.  Alex - you take advantage of this facility more than most and it adds fairly significantly to your earn.  You also charge higher markups than anyone else.  Fair game to you if the people will pay the price then you are doing nothing wrong but to then consistently call into question the morals of the guy whose financing is providing you that service seems at best arrogant and ungrateful.  You have gone out of your way on your diary to not discuss certain elements of DTD's policies with regards to professional players which, given you earn a living there, seems reasonable so why can't you allow Flushy the same courtesy given the money you earn here?  I think it is probably a bit petty of Flushy to not want you to sell action here but I also can't imagine how incredibly annoyed I would have been to have had my reputation called into question for not having paid for a stake 2-3 days before the event.  That said I can't imagine why, if you have been asked not to you would continue to sell here without even a courtesy phone call or pm.

I will reiterate again.  Blonde is free to all of us and we all benefit from it.  Flushy asks for nothing from the place but surely the very least courtesy we can extend to him is to settle any differences we have off forum and not snipe at him on here.

JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2013, 06:03:26 PM »

Surely this was all started because of a caveat on Alex's WSOP thread. I don't often keep up with long threads, but didn't Brammer have a caveat that he could buy back action, and everyone accepted it? Alex's caveat said that he needed to money upfront, which I think given the buy-in and Alex doesn't have piles of money lying around, is fairly reasonable. The conditions were stated, then enforced upon.

This was in no way personal towards Flushy. Alex made good on the promise to Keys as well, who is a good friend and has staked him. Reputation had nothing to do with it, everyone was treated equally. I think this is the main reason Flushy is offended, and why other people have took offence to what Alex did. Flushy and Keys have very good reputations for money etc.

I think anything that happened inbetween the buying and the cancelling is miscommunication from both parties. The aftermath Alex admits he was OOL with how it was handled. He could have pmed both Flushy and Keys and just said "x% freed up" on the thread.

Honestly, I think both parties have been a tad petty. People have been offended, only natural. Dubai has hit the nail on the head in saying just sit down and sort it over a drink (flip for who pays it so no more arguments Cheesy). Alex is a nice, reasonable guy. I dont know Flushy but can only assume the same.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:08:51 PM by JK » Logged
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2013, 06:14:35 PM »

Surely this was all started because of a caveat on Alex's WSOP thread. I don't often keep up with long threads, but didn't Brammer have a caveat that he could buy back action, and everyone accepted it? Alex's caveat said that he needed to money upfront, which I think given the buy-in and Alex doesn't have piles of money lying around, is fairly reasonable. The conditions were stated, then enforced upon.[/b]

This was in no way personal towards Flushy. Alex made good on the promise to Keys as well, who is a good friend and has staked him. Reputation had nothing to do with it, everyone was treated equally. I think this is the main reason Flushy is offended, and why other people have took offence to what Alex did. Flushy and Keys have very good reputations for money etc.

I think anything that happened inbetween the buying and the cancelling is miscommunication from both parties. The aftermath Alex admits he was OOL with how it was handled. He could have pmed both Flushy and Keys and just said "x% freed up" on the thread.

Honestly, I think both parties have been a tad petty. People have been offended, only natural. Dubai has hit the nail on the head in saying just sit down and sort it over a drink (flip for who pays it so no more arguments Cheesy). Alex is a nice, reasonable guy. I dont know Flushy but can only assume the same.

This

The first paragraph is supposed to be in bold !! Won't work for some reason
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:37:32 PM by leethefish » Logged

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: