blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:14:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of Britsh.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best of Britsh.  (Read 25296 times)
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 10:43:42 AM »

Got the guys at PokerPlayer to give the thread a tweet. Hopefully get a few more runners.
rossydreamer
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 11:55:23 AM »

Great idea guys - I've just made a £21 donation and can I be added into the cash game hat please?

Best of luck with it all, do let me know if there is anything else PokerPlayer can do to promote it.

Cheers,

Ross Jarvis
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 02:38:02 PM »

Got the guys at PokerPlayer to give the thread a tweet. Hopefully get a few more runners.

Great idea guys - I've just made a £21 donation and can I be added into the cash game hat please?

Best of luck with it all, do let me know if there is anything else PokerPlayer can do to promote it.

Cheers,

Ross Jarvis

Thanks.

Have you just paid the donation directly Ross ?
rossydreamer
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 12:28:56 AM »

Cheers,

Ross Jarvis

Thanks.

Yep, just used the link on page 1 of the thread, hope that's ok...
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2013, 01:10:06 AM »

Cheers,

Ross Jarvis

Thanks.

Yep, just used the link on page 1 of the thread, hope that's ok...

Ok, no problem.

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2013, 03:01:10 AM »

I donated £109.20 the other week as a personal donation. How do I prove that? Happy to forward on an email to someone.

I am happy to give you the 5 entries retrospectively, I won't add it to the total donated though.

Cheers. Will email tighty as I have his address so he can confirm. Put me down for 3 MTT 2 Cash please.

Great cause, great idea.

Just donated to your justgiving page, please put me into the draw for SNG coaching.

Also, I'm not as rich as Alun but I donated £21.84 on 18/11 and am working with Tighty this week at DTD so can prove that via email etc. However, given Alun would admit I'm slightly better than him at poker, once I've shown Tighty the email if you're still allowing retrospective entries please bump Alun's MTT tokens to 4 as I sometimes play cash against him and don't want him getting any better at that form of poker ;-) tyty
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 03:03:54 AM by dino1980 » Logged
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 03:05:56 AM »

I donated £109.20 the other week as a personal donation. How do I prove that? Happy to forward on an email to someone.

I am happy to give you the 5 entries retrospectively, I won't add it to the total donated though.

Cheers. Will email tighty as I have his address so he can confirm. Put me down for 3 MTT 2 Cash please.

Great cause, great idea.

Just donated to your justgiving page, please put me into the draw for SNG coaching.

Also, I'm not as rich as Alun, but I donated £21.84 on 18/11 and am working with Tighty this week at DTD so can prove that via email etc. However, given Alun would admit I'm slightly better than him at poker, once I've shown Tighty the email , if you're still allowing retrospective entries please bump Alun's MTT tokens to 4 as I sometimes play cash against him and don't want him getting any better at that form of poker ;-) tyty

Haha, nps, have fun week in Nottingham, cheers.
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2013, 09:19:34 AM »

Such a burn. Can't even argue really.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2013, 12:43:49 AM »

I have to ask, if there are more people asking for mtt coaching does that mean that you are less likely to win in this category? Is it much better value to pick STT or cash atm?

I'd like to donate and I'd go for stt just to try and get Dan. I used to play HU STT's for a living donkeys years ago and would love to see how it's changed.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2013, 12:58:50 AM »

I have to ask, if there are more people asking for mtt coaching does that mean that you are less likely to win in this category? Is it much better value to pick STT or cash atm?

I'd like to donate and I'd go for stt just to try and get Dan. I used to play HU STT's for a living donkeys years ago and would love to see how it's changed.

I expected MTT's to be the most popular, ofc if you choose the one with less people in then you are more likely to win the coaching with there being the same amount of coaches for each category.
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2013, 10:22:46 AM »

Just donated £27.17 on behalf of Paulhouk03.

He would like to be entered in the SNG coaching pool please.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2013, 08:50:36 PM »

Just donated £27.17 on behalf of Paulhouk03.

He would like to be entered in the SNG coaching pool please.

Sorted.

Quite a few people in the thread posted an interest but yet to get involved so hopefully we can boost the total a bit more, nudge nudge hint hint Tongue

Closing it at 2pm next Monday with the draws to follow straight afterwards so still plenty of time to get involved.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 09:00:05 PM by mondatoo » Logged
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2013, 12:20:14 AM »

ill be in at some point. Just trying to work out how much to do tbh!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2013, 12:36:20 AM »

ill be in at some point. Just trying to work out how much to do tbh!

Good man Smiley
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2013, 10:08:40 AM »

Sent for 3

2 x Cash and 1 x SNG pls Monda

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: