blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:14:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of Britsh.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best of Britsh.  (Read 25362 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2013, 01:50:30 AM »

I had my session with James this afternoon.   It was very useful and helped me in some areas where I thought I was probably making errors, and maybe in a couple of spots where I didn't realise I was.  Thanks James.

I feel I got very good value for money.  So while I am in the mood to play a bit more correctly, I am going to donate 25% of any poker profit I make between now and when my Sunday session finishes this week.  I will update on this thread.  If I do the inevitable and go backwards I will up my previous donation to £100.  

#runlikePicken.

Managed another two seconds last night, to add to the two already.  4 seconds and no firsts means I should have drawn Dan Morgan?  I managed my first 4 figure cash on stars in what seems like an age,  Got a monkey off my back doing so, unfortunately I must have done an absolute fortune removing it. I think it must have been close on 4 months and I don't want to count the tournaments.  I  even managed a #doubleupthroughpicken in one of the omaha last night.  TT44 was the unfoldable nuts.  I was very short and in the Big Blind, so think it must have been close even if the hand was dreadful.  

I am now up about £120 on the week, so it all depends on the Sunday.   A 4 figure profit would be nice.

Pretty sure I failed here.  A little up on Winamax and FT, but probably $1k down over both stars sites combined.  Sad

Edit.  Topped up to £100. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 01:54:13 AM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2013, 10:53:08 PM »

I had my session with James this afternoon.   It was very useful and helped me in some areas where I thought I was probably making errors, and maybe in a couple of spots where I didn't realise I was.  Thanks James.

I feel I got very good value for money.  So while I am in the mood to play a bit more correctly, I am going to donate 25% of any poker profit I make between now and when my Sunday session finishes this week.  I will update on this thread.  If I do the inevitable and go backwards I will up my previous donation to £100.  

#runlikePicken.

Managed another two seconds last night, to add to the two already.  4 seconds and no firsts means I should have drawn Dan Morgan?  I managed my first 4 figure cash on stars in what seems like an age,  Got a monkey off my back doing so, unfortunately I must have done an absolute fortune removing it. I think it must have been close on 4 months and I don't want to count the tournaments.  I  even managed a #doubleupthroughpicken in one of the omaha last night.  TT44 was the unfoldable nuts.  I was very short and in the Big Blind, so think it must have been close even if the hand was dreadful.  

I am now up about £120 on the week, so it all depends on the Sunday.   A 4 figure profit would be nice.

Pretty sure I failed here.  A little up on Winamax and FT, but probably $1k down over both stars sites combined.  Sad

Edit.  Topped up to £100. 

Just done the maths.  I ended up £401 down on the week.  I think I ended up with 5 seconds and 2 thirds, so didn't really get the karma boost I was hoping for at the end of the tournaments. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2013, 11:19:44 PM »

If you do wanna send over some heads up HHs I'd be happy to take a look, always found it mutually beneficial to get other perspectives on hands/situations.

Can send 'em to danmorgan26(at)gmail(dot)com if you fancy it

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2014, 01:58:10 PM »

Stu, Honeybadger got in touch to tell me that Paul Ho is giving Poker a break so doesn't want the coaching.

So we have another re-draw...
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2014, 02:00:22 PM »

Somebody called Grindheaps donated after this closed, I'm assuming it's related to Pads, will add him into the cash draw as well.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2014, 02:14:16 PM »

Would you mind numbering the following for me, got a redraw to do for the charity thing.

Cash Coaching

Leethefish 3
Kinboshi 5
Rfgqqabc 6
Ross Jarvis 1
Eso x 2  4  8
Doobs 2
Hatthehole 7
Kuba 9
Titty  11
Grindheaps 10

Thanks
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2014, 02:15:40 PM »

Can you pick a number between 1-11 for me please.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2014, 02:17:04 PM »

Rfshgjfoajtghdffasdhg, Adam wins the coaching.

Thanks again everyone, cheers.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2014, 12:47:10 AM »

WAL eh?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2014, 02:20:20 AM »

WAL eh?

this boy wins everything. Even when he does not win he ends up winning.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: