blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 03:52:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272903 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 111383 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: April 30, 2015, 11:11:32 PM »

Rickie wins the group somehow holing about 100 yards of putts on the back nine.

Closely followed by Koepke winning his.

Freerolling now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:15:31 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 30, 2015, 11:34:07 PM »

Great that he's through, but can't help but think he'll have play a lot better off the tee if he's going to make the semi-final.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 30, 2015, 11:41:07 PM »

I've just realised that I've got a little ahead of myself re. winning the groups as they could both be tied should results go wrong, still could be worse.

The reason I fancied Rickie was because he's been striking the ball really well the last couple of weeks but not holing any putts. He appears to have got his putting sorted out but now he's spraying it all over the shop, what a game...

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 30, 2015, 11:51:25 PM »

Doesn't Rickie go through anyway?  As he has beaten Harris and Shane and Gmac can't tie with him?  What are the rules of the bet?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 02, 2015, 12:32:12 AM »

Rickie seems to be playing better today, -6 and bogey-free through twelve.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 05, 2015, 07:01:57 PM »

Anything interesting strike you boys for The Players Championship?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 05, 2015, 07:04:23 PM »

Anything interesting strike you boys for The Players Championship?

I think that Brooks Koepka is a massive price @150 on betty.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 06, 2015, 10:39:54 AM »

I've gone for Walker and Oosthuizen both with 6 places firms.  Shybet are going 7 places but have just cut all the prices to compensate, so pointless really.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 06, 2015, 11:37:33 AM »

I'm also on Louis "one hit wonder" Oosthuizen this week.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 06, 2015, 04:50:48 PM »

Westwood has a decent early start and has scored well on the course. so had a bit ew on 1stRL at 50s
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 06, 2015, 07:36:17 PM »

Gonna have a little dabble on Woodward and Henley ew.

Both in good form and did ok last year, Henley shot an 80 on moving day or would have been right in the thick of it.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 09, 2015, 10:52:10 AM »

In his first round on Thursday playing the back nine first Koepka contrived to score a seven at the 17th followed by an eight on the 18th, back to back quadruple-bogeys. He did have half a dozen birdies in that round but still finished +6.

Yesterday after eagling the 16th he needed to birdie the last two holes to make the cut on level par but could only manage to birdie one of them, finishing 3, 3, 3, and ended up on +1 missing the cut by one.

He showed a lot of heart though.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 11, 2015, 01:35:33 AM »

A bit like the racing thread, it's a great place to look for winners by backing what people suggested last time out!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 11, 2015, 01:49:53 AM »

A bit like the racing thread, it's a great place to look for winners by backing what people suggested last time out!

Funny you should say that as at the risk of sounding like someone somewhat familiar I did actually have a saver on Rickie yesterday Smiley

aftertiming

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 11, 2015, 08:40:27 AM »

Quel surprise.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: