blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:49:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272625 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Grand Prix XI: £150,000 gtd 14th-21st April
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Grand Prix XI: £150,000 gtd 14th-21st April  (Read 68716 times)
h

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2014, 10:54:16 PM »

Well done Yeahman!  At last!

Boooooooom tastic  well done
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2014, 10:55:48 PM »

Congrats to all the dtd sat reg's who have got the 1k seat as a bonus.  I give up with this promo very early i thought it would involve a huge commitment to the cause day after day and i didn't see the point of having 10 GP seats if you bink a massive stack in the 1st or 2nd gp day 1 you play.

stokesfinest
ruud

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2014, 11:03:09 PM »

Where's the standard h update?

Wink
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2014, 11:08:51 PM »

thks everyone for the support! liked the banter Smiley FT was rather nervous but thankfully hands played themselves and i wasnt really involved to much. got lucky in a few spots. really enjoyed the support from people setalot,blake,will,karen,vinod. also allan come on to add to the nerves Smiley) felt like a nightmare at times

finally i can leave my house in the evenings!!! YEAHMAN!!!

suprised i didnt see muck and ruud play tonight but not complaining for once Wink

good to see u on here stokefinest too

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
h

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2014, 11:14:39 PM »

Where's the standard h update?

Wink

no other changes at the top
MuckFast3r           8
ruud101           8
martynf88           8
1mbue           7
ace74mick           6
ruud

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2014, 11:28:08 PM »

Cheers mate , will be going for it big time over the next couple of nights!
dan

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 19, 2014, 07:33:28 AM »

We'll done Ross, about time  Wink

How many have 10 now?

Good luck to all those still going for it?
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 19, 2014, 08:15:22 AM »

How many have 10 now?

8 people have now 10 Dan!!
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 19, 2014, 08:21:37 AM »

Glad in a way I couldn't get involved with this !!
Well done guys & good luck to those chasing !

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2014, 08:29:35 AM »

GL ruud101 get it done

your smiling Smiley
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2014, 08:33:41 AM »

The race seems to be between 7 players with only 4 spots left. Hope I get some run good this week else it's game over. £25 per sat ain't cheap

At c£25 per sat there is very little value in the Golden Chip unless you can also add the promotion prize to it. Good luck Ross and Vinodh.

I am a long term supporter of the Grands Prix but have to say that this promotion hasn't suited me. I don't have the time to play 2 or 3 satellites a night on multiple nights, let alone the cash, and the 'Race to Ten' seems designed to appeal to a player pool that isn't the original target market for these events.
All the stuff with multiple entries seems to me be driven solely by a desire to maximise the traffic in satellites without any of the money that is driven into them being removed from the target tournament. Allowing multiple entries to players regardless of their results in the early Day1s is obviously good for DTD (as opposed to paying out unused satellite wins in cash as used to be the case) but it skews the play in the later Day1s, especially since most people won't be aware of who is playing with the safety net of already having made Day2. It's preferable to the merge stacks option, but not by much.

Thks David,
Spoke to vin last night and if We want to stay in with a chance we have to play every one, I wish I hadn't of started. Be nice to get te seat then I'll post up games played and cost. Thing it'll scare the life out of me. I want to support Dtd because it's a epic place to learn and play poker but ur right with some points. I've been called Uzi Patman by Somerville so I can't say I don't enjoy it. However it has changed and seems to each time

I'm being curious nosy. Feel free to not respond.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
dan

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 19, 2014, 08:38:48 AM »

How many have 10 now?

8 people have now 10 Dan!!

Thx vin, are people that are now still on like 3/4 stopped playing? Really hope this continues to get traffic as it is a great promotion by DTD. It got me back on the site and tbh I will continue to play on there. Like Ross said there has been some good banter and support on there from the guys that regularly played in these sats.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 19, 2014, 08:49:10 AM »

Glad in a way I couldn't get involved with this !!
Well done guys & good luck to those chasing !

GL ruud101 get it done

^^ both of these

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 19, 2014, 09:39:14 AM »

The race seems to be between 7 players with only 4 spots left. Hope I get some run good this week else it's game over. £25 per sat ain't cheap

At c£25 per sat there is very little value in the Golden Chip unless you can also add the promotion prize to it. Good luck Ross and Vinodh.

I am a long term supporter of the Grands Prix but have to say that this promotion hasn't suited me. I don't have the time to play 2 or 3 satellites a night on multiple nights, let alone the cash, and the 'Race to Ten' seems designed to appeal to a player pool that isn't the original target market for these events.
All the stuff with multiple entries seems to me be driven solely by a desire to maximise the traffic in satellites without any of the money that is driven into them being removed from the target tournament. Allowing multiple entries to players regardless of their results in the early Day1s is obviously good for DTD (as opposed to paying out unused satellite wins in cash as used to be the case) but it skews the play in the later Day1s, especially since most people won't be aware of who is playing with the safety net of already having made Day2. It's preferable to the merge stacks option, but not by much.

Thks David,
Spoke to vin last night and if We want to stay in with a chance we have to play every one, I wish I hadn't of started. Be nice to get te seat then I'll post up games played and cost. Thing it'll scare the life out of me. I want to support Dtd because it's a epic place to learn and play poker but ur right with some points. I've been called Uzi Patman by Somerville so I can't say I don't enjoy it. However it has changed and seems to each time

I'm being curious nosy. Feel free to not respond.

Haha no probs David I don't mind/care I'll have a look at my history an post spend later today Smiley

your smiling Smiley
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 19, 2014, 09:40:30 AM »

One person who made 10 has told me they spent about £200, I don't believe that though for 1sec lol

your smiling Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: