blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:28:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Felt colluded against in UKPC DTD Mega sat just finished now on ipoker..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Felt colluded against in UKPC DTD Mega sat just finished now on ipoker..  (Read 57486 times)
Nico29

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2014, 02:16:29 AM »

Hi guys, I know this will sound like sour grapes but i gen felt I had to play a team tonight in the sat I have just bubbled on dtd's software.

However, i'd have reported this win or lose, it's just one comp and I won't play it now, i'll get over that.

I'll be reporting this to dtd/ipoker as well but I just wanted to make my point here too.

It's very unfair how these sats are run as we approach the bubble.

Why on earth is there no hand 4 hand? And why is the chatbox still allowed?

Basically the chat becomes a little different and the play much more so.

The Chip leader is raising almost every single hand all in apart from on the blinds of 1/2 specific people.

Of course both of those guys like myself are extremely short.

But they were given walks or something approaching chip dumps at the table.

Why is chat still allowed on the bubble of a sat?

An example of why it shouldn't be occurs when the ss (botty1976) on the other table begs the others for a walk and pleads for them to slow down. One guy even says he should shove as he'll pass his blind.

On my table a player called Yarp 23 (the previously named chip leader) claims he's mis click folding v the short stacks (ultraballs19) yet calling my shoves with 86o as a misclick.

I also saw a couple of hands between these two when one would 4bet fold effectively chip dumping.

Something stinks with the whole thing and it's left an absolute rotten taste in my mouth.

Wish I could format hands better so I could put some specific instances down for all to see.

I know this is all a little vague but it's very raw right now.

I'll have to see if someone from ipoker can help me with the hand histories.

Just feel thoroughly cheated.

Ps- I believe Fun4fraser and millidonk on here both won seats and although short stacks i'm not accusing them of the collusion at all.

I believe it was between 2/3 specific players on 1 table and at least 1 on the other table was guilty of at best attempting to collude.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:22:28 AM »

Watched a mate play a sat for ukipt a few weeks ago, and the chat and some of the play on the bubble was ridiculous.

Good luck with your complaint.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 02:26:44 AM »

You've called 3 blondes out here and I'd bet a lot at least one had nothing to do with any shadiness at all. However, the lack of hand for hand is both puzzling and a touch ridiculous. I really like the structure/re-entry of these sats but unfortunately there does seem to be some colluding going on. Even if it is just soft collusion where someone who has a seat locked up can pick and choose between the shorties for who they want to get a seat. However, I've seen this sort of thing live too and there isn't that much that can be done about it unless it is systematic. I'd say hand for hand should start from 12 if there are 10 seats.

edit: You actually 100% call out someone who I'm 99.9999% sure is innocent. Doesn't feel like the best way to go about things.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 02:31:55 AM »

You've called 3 blondes out here and I'd bet a lot at least one had nothing to do with any shadiness at all. However, the lack of hand for hand is both puzzling and a touch ridiculous. I really like the structure/re-entry of these sats but unfortunately there does seem to be some colluding going on. Even if it is just soft collusion where someone who has a seat locked up can pick and choose between the shorties for who they want to get a seat. However, I've seen this sort of thing live too and there isn't that much that can be done about it unless it is systematic. I'd say hand for hand should start from 12 if there are 10 seats.

edit: You actually 100% call out someone who I'm 99.9999% sure is innocent. Doesn't feel like the best way to go about things.

I don't know how to sort the hand history at mo, i barely play ipoker.

There is clear collusion and I suspect some of them are members here.

Tell me who is innocent that i've called out??
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 02:33:32 AM »

Dom

I haven't logged into blonde for 6 months and your post is embarrassing!

I am yarp23, I am delighted you were so specific about who I was "cheating" with

Dave Milligan is my best friend in poker, and you are clear I didn't collude with him

I am friendly with Fraser Bellamy I believe I 3 bet him about 7/8 times with 14 people left

I also 3 bet rsnxxxxxxxxxx 7/8 times too 15 people out (no idea who that is)

I am aware of ultra balls have met him once irl.

So seriously who am I going to help if I really want to cheat? ........

Infact if you recall correctly I called off Fraser on the pure bubble long before I called you off! Your reporting of the HHS seem a little lacking in fullness don't they?

I am more than happy that Dtd review my HHS. I am happy for any independent person to check it too.

I am also happy that every other of my recent satty HHS are also reviewed to show exactly the same play style when I'm cl on the bubble

I am insulted by your accusation and I await your apology! It's quite clear it is sour grapes. I think you will find 86ss plays fine HU for 3bbs when you gave 40% of chips in play!

I would expect better of someone like you. Infact I'm very disappointed! Gl with your collusion report thou

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 02:38:19 AM »

Dom

I haven't logged into blonde for 6 months and your post is embarrassing!

I am yarp23, I am delighted you were so specific about who I was "cheating" with

Dave Milligan is my best friend in poker, and you are clear I didn't collude with him

I am friendly with Fraser Bellamy I believe I 3 bet him about 7/8 times with 14 people left

I also 3 bet rsnxxxxxxxxxx 7/8 times too 15 people out (no idea who that is)

I am aware of ultra balls have met him once irl.

So seriously who am I going to help if I really want to cheat? ........

Infact if you recall correctly I called off Fraser on the pure bubble long before I called you off! Your reporting of the HHS seem a little lacking in fullness don't they?

I am more than happy that Dtd review my HHS. I am happy for any independent person to check it too.

I am also happy that every other of my recent satty HHS are also reviewed to show exactly the same play style when I'm cl on the bubble

I am insulted by your accusation and I await your apology! It's quite clear it is sour grapes. I think you will find 86ss plays fine HU for 3bbs when you gave 40% of chips in play!

I would expect better of someone like you. Infact I'm very disappointed! Gl with your collusion report thou

Hiya Guy.

Ok well i'm happy for people to look at the hand histories and decide for themselves.

If you played against me the same way you played against everyone else it would have been fine. You were clearly attempting in my opinion to manufacture a 'certain' result. Of crse you have to call me when I jam etc, but the way you played v 2 or so people was clearly collusion in my humble opinion.

I didn't know it was you who held the account of yarp23, not that it should matter anyway.
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 02:44:07 AM »

You didn't complain when you doubled with JJ.

Infact I would ask you to recall just how many time you 3b ai vs me when there were 14/16 players left? Maybe 7 times? Some terrible over jams too!

And I raise folded to you all 7 times? No?

Are people not just as likely to accuse me of colluding with you too?

Please review the HHS from 500/1000 blinds and I'm sure you will realise its sour grapes.

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 02:46:08 AM »

Honestly guys I don't think this should go much further if there is an investigation going on by Ipoker. I would, however, be pretty happy in vouching for Guy as someone who wouldn't collude.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 02:47:28 AM »

You didn't complain when you doubled with JJ.

Infact I would ask you to recall just how many time you 3b ai vs me when there were 14/16 players left? Maybe 7 times? Some terrible over jams too!

And I raise folded to you all 7 times? No?

Are people not just as likely to accuse me of colluding with you too?

Please review the HHS from 500/1000 blinds and I'm sure you will realise its sour grapes.

Let's just see what Ipoker say mate.

I 100% believe I am right on this. If someone tells me how to get hands from ipoker i'll gladly post some up to illustrate my clear confusion over some of the 'play'.

Something just didn't seem right from quite a few people down and especially so from 11.

Happy to be proved wrong on this.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 02:49:24 AM »

When I doubled with JJ?

Haha seriously??!!

I'd have mentioned this even if i'd have got my seat which I almost did as the other table's short stack was forced all in.

I felt it was almost me against the whole table.

I detest collusion and would have posted this regardless of being the bubble.

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 02:51:21 AM »

Honestly guys I don't think this should go much further if there is an investigation going on by Ipoker. I would, however, be pretty happy in vouching for Guy as someone who wouldn't collude.

Guy is a top guy, and dont believe hed cheat. All be there on the bubble of a sat, strange play is the only stlye that happens.
Seems like a slight case of bubble boy sour grapes here.

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 02:53:29 AM »

So I call off vs rns when he has KK
The kid i busted with my qq
I called off frasers jam bvb when he had 77

Yeah sounds like I was picking on you

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 02:54:22 AM »

Be sorry about this but congrats fraser and Nathan!!!!!!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 02:55:30 AM »

[00:52:55] Nathan Davies: oi oii
[00:56:50] Nathan Davies: god im sweating so hard here
[00:56:54] Nathan Davies: 10/12
[00:56:57] Nathan Davies: 10 seats
[00:57:03] Nathan Davies: (worry)
[01:12:47] Adam Picken: gl nsth
[01:12:51] Adam Picken: nath#
[01:13:07] Nathan Davies: 11/11
[01:13:32] Nathan Davies: big stack all in every hand
[01:14:45] Nathan Davies: have 4bb
[01:14:53] Nathan Davies: 10th has 4.5bb
[01:17:21] Adam Picken: just need a walk or something
[01:17:39] Nathan Davies: all in EVERY hand
[01:17:48] Nathan Davies: hes just doubled the other shortie
[01:17:55] Nathan Davies: im goosed
[01:20:31] Adam Picken: can spin yourself
[01:20:56] Nathan Davies: best hand ive had is 53o
[01:21:07] Nathan Davies: shortie just called with T9o and got there Sad
[01:21:38] Nathan Davies: jammed 97o
[01:22:06] Nathan Davies: omg it got through#
[01:24:30] Nathan Davies: the fucking xolusion on the other table is unreal
[01:24:41] Nathan Davies: *colusion
[01:27:00] Nathan Davies: no hand for hand either
[01:27:31] Adam Picken: no h4h is a joke
[01:30:41] Nathan Davies: never got equity to jam

Nathan = Ultraballs. Still think him and guy were colluding? He didn't even know who it was.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 02:57:33 AM »

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: