blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:12:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Felt colluded against in UKPC DTD Mega sat just finished now on ipoker..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Felt colluded against in UKPC DTD Mega sat just finished now on ipoker..  (Read 57479 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2014, 12:42:44 AM »

The matter has been handled and we will not be posting hand histories and participating in public post mortems.

The £1000 seats have been awarded to the 2 players that finished 11th and 12th in satellite.

Cheers ACES

Hi Simon.

I think you are a great card room manager and I regard you as a friend.

But I think you are very wrong on this.

Two popular and respected members of this forum have banned from ipoker and your cardroom.

I think it's only fair - if they want to argue the case - that the hands in question are open to scrutiny of this forum.

If they accept the findings, fair enough. Lock up the thread and let's get on with playing cards.

I know nothing about what's happened here but I know a little about the process in general.

Hand histories are only 1 element to an investigation like this and so posting them here would not prove anything. There are a range of elements considered and I think it's clear why the complete process and findings wouldn't be posted on a public forum

I understand this. And I'm not suggesting the full details of the inquiry are put on this thread.

Simon and Rob can obviously ban who they want from their card room.

But as this is out in the open on a forum where Mili and Guy are both members, they are entitled to use the evidence they have to try to defend themselves if they wish.

A few hours seems very quick to come to the conclusion they were colluding.

I am friendly with both sides of this case and wish it had never happened.

But now it's out in the open, the guys accused are entitled to be able to defend themselves.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2014, 12:46:09 AM »

The HH's have naff all to do with this forum - whether or not x,y & z are respected members or not. Like Celtic said, worst thing ever, I'm sure the people involved will get to see proof at some point. It really has nothing to do with Blonde, even if the initial problem has been posted here.
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2014, 12:47:47 AM »

Think maybe a mixture between the 2 is best.
THink it is a bad idea to post the hand histories on here, with the names of the players involved, however, certainly post them somewhere to players where all the usernames are not shown, so any bias is avoided

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2014, 12:52:58 AM »

The matter has been handled and we will not be posting hand histories and participating in public post mortems.

The £1000 seats have been awarded to the 2 players that finished 11th and 12th in satellite.

Cheers ACES

Hi Simon.

I think you are a great card room manager and I regard you as a friend.

But I think you are very wrong on this.

Two popular and respected members of this forum have banned from ipoker and your cardroom.

I think it's only fair - if they want to argue the case - that the hands in question are open to scrutiny of this forum.

If they accept the findings, fair enough. Lock up the thread and let's get on with playing cards.

I know nothing about what's happened here but I know a little about the process in general.

Hand histories are only 1 element to an investigation like this and so posting them here would not prove anything. There are a range of elements considered and I think it's clear why the complete process and findings wouldn't be posted on a public forum

I understand this. And I'm not suggesting the full details of the inquiry are put on this thread.

Simon and Rob can obviously ban who they want from their card room.

But as this is out in the open on a forum where Mili and Guy are both members, they are entitled to use the evidence they have to try to defend themselves if they wish.

A few hours seems very quick to come to the conclusion they were colluding.

I am friendly with both sides of this case and wish it had never happened.

But now it's out in the open, the guys accused are entitled to be able to defend themselves.

Fair enough and given the fact the players will have access to the hand histories they can post them if they wish but I think Simon's stance is correct.

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2014, 12:54:42 AM »

The HH's have naff all to do with this forum - whether or not x,y & z are respected members or not. Like Celtic said, worst thing ever, I'm sure the people involved will get to see proof at some point. It really has nothing to do with Blonde, even if the initial problem has been posted here.

So if someone accuses you of being a cheat on a public forum, you'll just swallow it.

ok.

craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2014, 12:55:28 AM »

Is Dom happy with the actions of today?

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2014, 12:59:54 AM »

So if someone accuses you of being a cheat on a public forum, you'll just swallow it.

ok.

At the moment, as far as ipoker and dtd are concerned, the accusation has been proven to be true. There's really not a lot of point guy and milli arguing it on here. It's not us they have to defend themselves to. If I was them I'd do it all very quietly, with ipoker.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2014, 01:00:17 AM »

FWIW I'm only saying they are entitled to defend themselves here because the allegation was made here.

If there hadn't been a thread, then it would have no place here imo.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2014, 01:01:02 AM »

Is Dom happy with the actions of today?

I think he's far from happy at what's happened, and probably wishes he didn't have to do it.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2014, 01:02:28 AM »

I wasn't saying that Keith, was merely saying they shouldn't be posted on here and I'm sure guy & Dave will see the HH's & be discussed between them!

But how long is long enough to go through HH's? This took hours are people suggesting it should take days to take action that had already been took? It does seem that the fact of x, y & z hands and shared IP's, would be hard to really argue it & I'd be sure this decision wasnt taken lightly

Hopefully gets resolved & everyone learns their lesson
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2014, 01:04:12 AM »

FWIW I'm only saying they are entitled to defend themselves here because the allegation was made here.

They are free to defend themselves, and post hands if they wish. I just don't see what benefit it would have.

Hope people spare a thought for me. Milli was due to buy me lunch tomorrow, now he's backed out. Didn't even leave the £25 I asked him to leave at the cash desk for me to collect tomorrow. Some pathetic excuse about he wasn't allowed back in to do it or something. Sad

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2014, 01:15:11 AM »

They are free to defend themselves, and post hands if they wish.I just don't see what benefit it would have.

Hope people spare a thought for me. Milli was due to buy me lunch tomorrow, now he's backed out. Didn't even leave the £25 I asked him to leave at the cash desk for me to collect tomorrow. Some pathetic excuse about he wasn't allowed back in to do it or something. Sad

To clear their names?

At the moment they are accused of being cheats.

If I was innocent it would be more important to me to clear my name than anything else.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2014, 01:17:12 AM »

They are free to defend themselves, and post hands if they wish.I just don't see what benefit it would have.

To clear their names?

If I was innocent it would be more important to me to clear my name than anything else.

Isn't the best way to clear their name by getting I poker to change their decision, rather than all their mates saying 'aye, you done nothing wrong there bud' ?

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2014, 01:23:42 AM »

To clear their names?

Isn't the best way to clear their name by getting I poker to change their decision, rather than all their mates saying 'aye, you done nothing wrong there bud' ?

Not when there's a thread on a forum where they are members detailing the allegations.

I don't think this thread should ever have existed.

I understand why Dom started it, but it should have been insta deleted.

If this thread was about me, and I was innocent, I would be mortified.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2014, 01:25:46 AM »

Did Dom start this knowing the players in question were blonde members or as a general moan?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: