blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:03:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6  (Read 160069 times)
GreekWay

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2014, 10:19:45 AM »

It's just so incred. I honestly think it might take over Sopranos for my fav ever TV show. I actually sit on the edge the couch shouting like a little geek.

Actually tempted to buy one of these:

Click to see full-size image.

I have seen these T-shirts before and they are really funny.

Do you have any idea where to buy them from?
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2014, 10:20:33 AM »

All over the place but I would say ebay is your best bet and pretty cheap.

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2014, 10:36:14 AM »

Don't think GOT have any Checkovian guns, anyway.

Pretty sure that the Moon Door is a Chekov rifle - any time it opens you just know that someone's going through it.

Thought it was all a bit obvious this week - as soon as we knew Cersei picked the Mountain it was pretty obvious that the Spanish guy was going to fight for Tyrion. Similarly, Lysa & Sansa at the Moon Door - hmmmm, which of those characters is least important??

Everyone loves Tyrion and I suspect that he'll survive somehow.

The thing is that the show is based on the books - Tyrion is obv popular on TV but was he popular in the books? If Tyrion dies here in the books, but is kept alive on TV, then that is a pretty fking big departure and would surely mean the TV show isn't following the books any more.

One last thing - all this time I thought it was the Knight's Watch - these people were Knights who were watching.
GreekWay

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2014, 10:50:10 AM »

All over the place but I would say ebay is your best bet and pretty cheap.

Just found some on ebay. Some are really cheap.

Dad can you transfer me some money?
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2014, 11:10:17 AM »

For such an awesomely written, produced and acted show you'd think someone would get Littlefinger to turn down the over-acting a touch. He should be made to sit down and watch Charles Dance videos until he gets it.

I like it, think it makes him creepy

Definitely exuding a paedo vibe with Sansa. Uncomfortable to watch I agree, but feel it would be much more uncomfortable if he didn't overdo it quite so much.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2014, 11:11:22 AM »

Love the 'crows before hoes' T-Shirt!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2014, 11:17:18 AM »

Everyone loved Dinklage's performance in last week's episode, but I think this week's was the better one

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2014, 12:05:31 PM »

For such an awesomely written, produced and acted show you'd think someone would get Littlefinger to turn down the over-acting a touch. He should be made to sit down and watch Charles Dance videos until he gets it.

Definitely exuding a paedo vibe with Sansa. Uncomfortable to watch I agree, but feel it would be much more uncomfortable if he didn't overdo it quite so much.

Paedo? She's a married woman.
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2014, 12:15:45 PM »

I loved the Tyrion/Bron scene.  One guy telling another guy 'You're a good mate but at the end of the day I can find other mates, and that bloke's huge.'

If Tyrion does make it through the trial I'm not sure where he goes from here.  Even if he survives he's pretty much been sold out by everyone and doesn't have anywhere to go.

The Littlefinger/Sansa kiss was probably the creepiest thing I've seen this season on GoT, including the struggle cuddle.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2014, 12:23:43 PM »

I loved the Tyrion/Bron scene.  One guy telling another guy 'You're a good mate but at the end of the day I can find other mates, and that bloke's huge.'
rofl

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2014, 12:44:25 PM »

Didn't she just start menstruating after being bethrothed to Joffrey? I seem to remember her hiding sheets and stuff.

Estimate her age at maybe 14-16? Thus I stand by my paedo assessment Smiley
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2014, 04:41:57 PM »

Didn't she just start menstruating after being bethrothed to Joffrey? I seem to remember her hiding sheets and stuff.

I think she said she has been gone from Winterfell for "years" so in storytime I think he is 18-20 by now

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2014, 05:35:09 PM »

Don't think GOT have any Checkovian guns, anyway.

Pretty sure that the Moon Door is a Chekov rifle - any time it opens you just know that someone's going through it.

Thought it was all a bit obvious this week - as soon as we knew Cersei picked the Mountain it was pretty obvious that the Spanish guy was going to fight for Tyrion. Similarly, Lysa & Sansa at the Moon Door - hmmmm, which of those characters is least important??

Everyone loves Tyrion and I suspect that he'll survive somehow.

The thing is that the show is based on the books - Tyrion is obv popular on TV but was he popular in the books? If Tyrion dies here in the books, but is kept alive on TV, then that is a pretty fking big departure and would surely mean the TV show isn't following the books any more.

One last thing - all this time I thought it was the Knight's Watch - these people were Knights who were watching.

Heh, I meant Checkovian gun in the sense that it doesn't go off. We agree though Wink

I have no idea what happens to Tyrion in book (but obv everyone ends up dead sometime...) just hoping not yet for him.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2014, 06:54:14 PM »

Why's it not on next week ? What is this!

Memorial day next sunday in the US

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2014, 02:03:52 AM »

I think she said she has been gone from Winterfell for "years" so in storytime I think he is 18-20 by now

She's about 15 I think. It was explicitly stated last season at around the time of her wedding. In the book she's even younger!

Blue text
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: