blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:49:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272588 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6  (Read 159837 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2014, 08:25:08 AM »

Spent the last two years reading the books. Won't spoil it for anyone, but amazed how much they differed(subtle tweaks like Bron never taught Jaimie to fight left handed, in the book it was Ilyn, the guy that chopped Ned Starks head off)from what went on in last nights episode, which leaves you sabre rattling at screen, but brilliant stuff nonetheless.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2014, 09:17:21 AM »

Obviously part of the New Queen/Natalie Dormer fan club as well, even if her scene with Thommen was a little creepy.

I'm surprised to find out he is actually 16, looks about 12 at most.

Would they be allowed to do a sex scene with the two of them if he was under 16 ?

he's 6 in the book i think. all the children are older on TV for this reason. GRRM is a very sick puppy. for example on paper dany and her translator are banging which would be awesome on TV but in the books dany is 14 and the translator only 11. last weeks hunt scene, in the books (old) Reek gets to bang the dead bodies. TV is rightly massively censored.

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2014, 10:07:12 AM »

Obviously part of the New Queen/Natalie Dormer fan club as well, even if her scene with Thommen was a little creepy.

Would they be allowed to do a sex scene with the two of them if he was under 16 ?

Pretty sure they had a little joke with us in that scene because we were all thinking the same thing, then when Margaery went in for the kiss I thought 'She's not going to snog a child, is she?', then she paused and kissed him on the forehead instead.

Good to seen that Brann's storyline has finally gone somewhere but I can't remember if we've met the mutineers before - there's so many people in this I lose track.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2014, 06:57:58 PM »

Pretty sure they had a little joke with us in that scene because we were all thinking the same thing, then when Margaery went in for the kiss I thought 'She's not going to snog a child, is she?', then she paused and kissed him on the forehead instead.

Good to seen that Brann's storyline has finally gone somewhere but I can't remember if we've met the mutineers before - there's so many people in this I lose track.

I think we have met them before.  I think one of them had a run in with Jon Snow when he first went to the Wall.  I know what you mean about keeping up with characters though.  I knew I had seen Locke somewhere before but I couldn't place him at all but it wasn't until I read a recap I realised he is one of Roose Boltons henchmen he had sent to look for Brann so the scenes with him in this week had pretty much gone over my head as I watched the show.

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2014, 07:03:30 PM »

they killed the dude in charge remember? and craster was the guy banging his daughters

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2014, 08:25:10 PM »

Reminded me of this

TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2014, 11:03:44 PM »

Spent the last two years reading the books. Won't spoil it for anyone, but amazed how much they differed(subtle tweaks like Bron never taught Jaimie to fight left handed, in the book it was Ilyn, the guy that chopped Ned Starks head off)from what went on in last nights episode, which leaves you sabre rattling at screen, but brilliant stuff nonetheless.

The actor who played Ilyn Payne has been diagnosed with cancer and retired from acting.  That was the reason given for this change, however they may have went that way anyway.  I've not read the books but I imagine having a mute train him and therefore someone who cannot tell another soul really works.  However it probably wouldn't work on TV without Jamie constantly monologuing, which in turn wouldn't make sense for his present mind set.

Stupidly I have erased the second episode from my TiVo, is anyone who still has it able to look if The Tyrel Queen Mother palms a stone from the necklace in the scene where she says to Sansa 'What sort of beast murders someone at a wedding?'  So much win if that little snippet is in there.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2014, 11:07:49 PM »

Cracking episode.  Whitewalkers!!

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2014, 02:30:32 PM »

Seems as good place to post this as any.

I am sure I am behind the curve but have only just come across "Honest Trailers".

Game of Thrones Series 1-3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVaD8rouJn0

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2014, 11:10:47 AM »

http://f5poker.com/poker-news/2014/4/30/poker-game-thrones-book-1-if-poker-pros-populated-westeros/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2014, 11:27:49 AM »

Very good Smiley

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2014, 09:44:36 AM »

Clearly a slow day yesterday as I made a few of my own:

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2014, 10:04:25 AM »

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2014, 12:03:23 PM »

Too good!

Derbylad

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2014, 12:11:45 PM »

For anyone that hasn't seen this yet... Old but classic

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: