blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:31:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6  (Read 160148 times)
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 14, 2015, 04:43:49 PM »

if you don't want all manor of different spoilers/book speculation don't even look at these links let alone click on them

apparently tonight's "previously on" has leaked here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1btOBSM9mrk

and indicates a reappearance from a character last seen in season 1 I think.

what it might mean link below

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/benjen-stark-return-game-of-thrones-finale

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 15, 2015, 03:42:28 AM »

THAT ENDING. Wow, did not see that coming.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 15, 2015, 05:30:19 AM »

wtffff? so he is gg? surely not.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 15, 2015, 06:13:21 AM »

He was boring anyway...

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 15, 2015, 06:19:46 AM »

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/jon-snow-dead-game-of-thrones-azor-ahai-melisandre-warg

I liked where this was coming from
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 15, 2015, 06:22:56 AM »

I shut it as soon as books were mentioned.

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 15, 2015, 04:41:35 PM »

We're really starting to run out of good guys

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 16, 2015, 09:04:03 AM »

Is it April 2016 yet?

my guesses:

Jon Snow isn't dead, or at least won't stay dead. Red Priests can bring people back from the dead (remember the Brothers Without Banners) and I think it's no coincidence that Melisadre has just rocked up at Castle Black. First order of business in the next season is her bringing him back from the dead. I think Ser Allister Thorne is the only one to lose his head and the rest get forgiven.

I don't think Brienne killed Stannis. I think she'll actually end up at the wall with Sansa, Theon and Stannis in tow. Bringing Jon back from the dead will require a death as payment and I think Stannis and Davos will make sure that's Melisadre at the stake. I think Stannis and Davos take the black, and maybe Stannis even gets installed as Lord Commander to defend the wall from the undead army on it's way, while Jon Snow leads an army of Wildlings and Stannis' deserters to take Winterfell back from the Boltons.

While he's down at Maester school, I think Sam will discover Jon's true parentage which is probably Rhaegar Targaryan and Lyanna Stark, which gives him a very strong claim to the throne. Especially if he hooks up with Dany at the end.

Talking of Targaryans, does running into that Dothraki hoard mean she ends up with a combined army of Dothraki and Unsullied? Lines her up for a march on Westeros in season 7 (took her time). Meanwhile, Tyrion is getting his eye back in as Hand with the rest of his small council.

Don't know what Jamie is going to do. He could turn the ship round and seek some justice straight away. The lord of Dorne did say the Mycella's poisoner was on her last warning. I think Jamie will avoid the temptation to take it out on the Dornish prince he has on board, and if he keeps going to Kings Landing, Cersie would take it out on that prince immediately. He must turn around and sort it out straight away.

And Cersie is going to go mental at the start of the next season. King's Landing has a shit storm coming. The High Sparrow is in trouble and I wouldn't want to be that Septa with the shame bell. The whole city is going to get it, and despite all her evils, I think we're probably all routing for her a little bit, at least short term. She's a nutter, but no worse than the rest of the nobility. She's just playing 'The Game Of Thrones' according to the rules. She can't win, but she's going to go down fighting and the Mountain is going to be cracking some skulls next season for sure. Not sure what she'll do about Tommen's missus. Will she ease up on her, having been through a similar ordeal, or will she take the opportunity to get rid of her? The Lannister's are in collapse and need every friend they can get.

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 16, 2015, 09:04:24 AM »

Or none of the above
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: June 16, 2015, 09:18:10 AM »

I hope they don't bring any major character back from the dead. The best thing about GOT is that anyone can die, bringing back a major killed off character would really dilute the show.

The one exception I'd make is if they bring back Ned Stark, not sure why or how that would happen but it would be funny.

Amazingly I'm really looking forward to Cersei getting her revenge. The second best thing about GOT is how conflicted we are about good and evil in almost every character.

Third best thing is the swearing/boobs/violence.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 16, 2015, 09:23:07 AM »

I think Jon Snow is a bit different. The secret of his lineage and how it relates to the event before the show are pivotal.
The whole reason Robert Baratheon went to war with Rhaegar Targaryan was the prolonged abduction of Lyanna and if there was a child that resulted from it, it's of huge importance. Killing him off now would just be throwing a story line away that has been worked into the core story so well. We've not seen the last of Jon Snow.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 16, 2015, 09:45:17 AM »

I hope they don't bring any major character back from the dead. The best thing about GOT is that anyone can die, bringing back a major killed off character would really dilute the show.

The one exception I'd make is if they bring back Ned Stark, not sure why or how that would happen but it would be funny.

Amazingly I'm really looking forward to Cersei getting her revenge. The second best thing about GOT is how conflicted we are about good and evil in almost every character.

Third best thing is the swearing/boobs/violence.

Looking forward to more atonement next season Grin

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 16, 2015, 09:51:24 AM »

Someone just suggested to me that someone would try and burn Jon Snow and it wouldn't work, showing his Targaryan lineage. Good shout I thought.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 16, 2015, 10:28:16 AM »

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 16, 2015, 10:38:08 AM »

Good job Sam left, he wouldn't have lasted more than 5 mins after Jon. A bit surprised there was no mention of Bran this series.  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: