blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:39:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6  (Read 159880 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: June 28, 2016, 07:14:44 PM »

Someone pointed out the massive time jumps all over the finale. I must admit, I hadn't noticed as I watched it, but many months must have gone by in one episode.

Ayra getting all the way to Walder Frey was probably the biggest, but Verys put some serious miles in too, as did Jaime.

Do we have any idea what sort of time frame the entire 6 seasons are supposed to happen over?

Those dragons have got ever so big ever so fast compared to the rate of growth of Gilly's baby which still can't walk after 4/5 seasons.....

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 28, 2016, 07:19:38 PM »

Can someone tell me what the opening was all about with the little kids stabbing everyone - I confess, I've seen every episode but only know about 10 characters names I think so keep it simple if you know please

sola virtus nobilitat
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #572 on: June 28, 2016, 07:22:11 PM »

Can someone tell me what the opening was all about with the little kids stabbing everyone - I confess, I've seen every episode but only know about 10 characters names I think so keep it simple if you know please

Think that was basically to show that Cersei is cunning enough and clever enough to beat her enemies despite having no armed forces, as they were all loyal to the king or the sparrows. She did it all with some kids, some explosives, some candles and a big mother fucker.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 28, 2016, 07:23:38 PM »

Someone pointed out the massive time jumps all over the finale. I must admit, I hadn't noticed as I watched it, but many months must have gone by in one episode.

Ayra getting all the way to Walder Frey was probably the biggest, but Verys put some serious miles in too, as did Jaime.

Do we have any idea what sort of time frame the entire 6 seasons are supposed to happen over?

Those dragons have got ever so big ever so fast compared to the rate of growth of Gilly's baby which still can't walk after 4/5 seasons.....

lol. Very good. Never even noticed that.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 28, 2016, 07:24:19 PM »

Think that was basically to show that Cersei is cunning enough and clever enough to beat her enemies despite having no armed forces, as they were all loyal to the king or the sparrows. She did it all with some kids, some explosives, some candles and a big mother fucker.

Aah, thanks, so much intrigue normally I just assumed that it would be more complex

sola virtus nobilitat
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #575 on: June 28, 2016, 07:26:23 PM »

Who do we think is the top totty on Game of Thrones? Male and Female for the interest of balance.

I basically think Jaime and Cersei (Marjory being a close runner up), but my Missus is all about Jon Snow and Dragon Bitch (cant spell her name).
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 28, 2016, 07:39:51 PM »

Who do we think is the top totty on Game of Thrones? Male and Female for the interest of balance.

I basically think Jaime and Cersei (Marjory being a close runner up), but my Missus is all about Jon Snow and Dragon Bitch (cant spell her name).

Dragon bitch and it's not even close for me. Marjory clearly dirt and Cersei obviously tidy for an old bird.

Not too sure with the fellas. Jaime and Jon Snow seem a bit too obvious but no matter hard I try I can't think of any real competition for those as top two.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 28, 2016, 07:41:48 PM »

Dragon Queen is the one. No-one else close. Marjory, Melisandre make up the top 3.

Speaking objectively of course, Jaime is the best looking bloke in it.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 28, 2016, 07:41:54 PM »

Dragon bitch and Jon snow. Bad ass season 6 sansa coming up on the rails. If Lara greyjoy pulls Dragon lady she goes up in my estimation

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 28, 2016, 07:47:08 PM »

The red witch person for me please or the one that stands near the Dragon bitch and makes eyes at the unsullied one - and that fella from Robson and Jerome

sola virtus nobilitat
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 28, 2016, 07:47:18 PM »

lol. Very good. Never even noticed that.

It bugged me a bit after a couple of seasons, now it's just beyond a joke.

I wonder if they're keeping him as a baby for a reason? Has he got an important role to play at some point?

He was supposed to sacrificed to the white walkers and he's also had a narrow escape when Sam killed a white walker with the dragon glass. Maybe there's still more to come.....

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 28, 2016, 07:52:27 PM »

The red witch person for me please or the one that stands near the Dragon bitch and makes eyes at the unsullied one - and that fella from Robson and Jerome

Ah great shout - the translator woman is incred. The outfits she wears and yeh those eyes.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 28, 2016, 07:55:46 PM »

Ah great shout - the translator woman is incred. The outfits she wears and yeh those eyes.

Yeah definitely with this one.

Also what about dragon bitch's earlier helper? The one who got thrown in the safe in Qarth? She was tasty as if I remember rightly.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 28, 2016, 08:00:56 PM »

Dragon bitch and Jon snow. Bad ass season 6 sansa coming up on the rails. If Lara greyjoy pulls Dragon lady she goes up in my estimation

Huge swing on the hot scale with the "I'm up for anything" comment.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 28, 2016, 08:27:53 PM »

The translator woman is probably top for me, closely followed by Daenerys and Cersei and the fire lady so long as she keeps her necklace on.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: