blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:18:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Road to being a pro
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Road to being a pro  (Read 140358 times)
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 24, 2015, 04:35:37 AM »

Sky Poker literally couldn't have worse timing for maintenance.
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 27, 2015, 07:55:41 AM »

This an de Villiers innings is fucking ridiculous. Never seen him bat before and never really rated him because of it but this is just something I've never seen before. It doesn't matter where you bowl as he's fucked off to point so he can clock you over square leg so then you bowl flat at the stumps and he stands still and punts you to cow corner. Who the fuck would be a bowler.
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 27, 2015, 11:48:20 AM »

This an de Villiers innings is fucking ridiculous. Never seen him bat before and never really rated him because of it but this is just something I've never seen before. It doesn't matter where you bowl as he's fucked off to point so he can clock you over square leg so then you bowl flat at the stumps and he stands still and punts you to cow corner. Who the fuck would be a bowler.

I assume you have never watched/ had an interest on cricket if you haven't rated him. He's basically BITB

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 01, 2015, 03:59:36 AM »

[/quote]

I assume you have never watched/ had an interest on cricket if you haven't rated him. He's basically BITB
[/quote]

Yeah pretty much just watch England test matches and that's it.
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 01, 2015, 10:12:17 PM »

Bustod out all my mtts early. Got in KK v AJs early on in the bigger 11 and lost. All downhill from there, wasn't giving it my full attention and was tilted cos of lack of connection and general illness.

Does everyone get in qq mp v utg(6max) with 40bb?
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 09, 2015, 01:05:59 AM »

Lost 8 bis friday. Didn't play saturday and I've just grinded tournies today. Managed to win a seat for the sunday milly next week and got a few bowl cashes as well. Should I play the sunday milly or just sell it? It's only 4 bis for cash so probably just gonna play it, may as well just dream hunt.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 09, 2015, 02:19:18 AM »

Play it obv!
Then respond to my Skype msg...

KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 15, 2015, 03:30:22 AM »

Taken the last couple of days off but been grinding pretty hard and creving a shit tonne. Playing sunday mill and prob some other shit tomorrow. Normally play the storm the bigger 11 and then some rando stuff on sky and 888. Can anyone recommend some sunday tournies for 10-20?

Super hype for the milly anyway, biggest tournie I've ever played in and it should be a super soft field so I feel like with enough run good I can definitely get something going. Just looking at 1.2 mill up top is getting me hyped as fuck. 

Vamo
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 15, 2015, 09:08:03 PM »

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/13471824_F60CCBA498

nah
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 19, 2015, 04:30:17 AM »

Back to where my bankroll was at before January now been a long grind and was a serious struggle at 50nl at first. Don't think much of it was to do with how was I was playing but more the mental side really struggled to accept losing 600 quid was standard and often spewed off even more because of it. I was also scared of some of the better regs (tmt_the, ludacris, aj rockets) and Im happy to play all but one of them heads up nowadays.

That's as long as they don't button me. One reg who plays similar times as I do has done some questionable shit in my eyes but he claims his innocence so I'll try to male the story as balanced as possible. Tables breaking he's sitting on my left 3rd player leaves who's fun goes hu he opens button I 3bet he 4bets I fold he leaves. I ask him about it and accuse him of buttoning he says he's playing 12 tables and doesn't play hu v me. The day before this he'd abused me for not playing hu with him when table had broken. No hands were played hu. I understand what he's saying and thought I'd have been b/e at the time v him so let it go.

Today I was sat at 2 hu tables and some 6max. He sits me hu buys in for 80bigs and stacks me first hand trips over trips then says sorry didn't realise it was you and leaves. He claims he thought he was sitting another reg hu, he was sat at a different hu table fwiw. After he left he didn't sit the other reg just went and played 6max where I told him to fuck himself. Which was probably unnecessary but it felt needed at the time. Thoughts? Seems weird for him to do it twice in two days he said why would he play me it makes no sense for him to but even if he has by accident should he not just fold button or play for a bit longer after stacking me especially when its a cooler? He claimed he would have stayed if I had been bad beaten but that seems counter intuitive if he's leaving after a cooler.
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 19, 2015, 11:07:38 PM »

It seems a bit nitty/buttoning to me. I wouldn't play him heads up again.

Although I never abuse players who have done it to me. It's just part of the game.
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 25, 2015, 06:07:13 PM »

It seems a bit nitty/buttoning to me. I wouldn't play him heads up again.

Although I never abuse players who have done it to me. It's just part of the game.

Yeah, I really need to learn to stop being annoyed by these things.

Went off a bit in the chat yesterday, need to stop doing that too. Always ends negatively.

Had a big week last week where I won over 20 Bis and now really struggling for motivation this week. Been ill and that but still not done enough work on and off the tables. Get way too complacent and just like the thought of locking up a decent month when I really should be pushing on to set myself up to play .5/1 next month.

Set myself a challenge to win 10 BIs by the end of the month, just to keep me grinding, will screen shot a pic of my balance in here in a bit and then will do one at the end of the month.

Interesting hand the other day, utg opened, I 3bet, mp calls , button shoves aa, utg shoves jj, I fold qq, mp calls with kk. Not sure what the chances of jj-aa being dealt in a row like that are but knew the chances of me binking the q on the flop were over 100% after I folded. Board ran out qxxxx.
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 25, 2015, 06:20:10 PM »

Balance now
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 25, 2015, 08:41:33 PM »

Good luck with your monthly target, I'm sure your'll get there. Are you only playing cash on sky poker? Or mixing some of the comps in as well?
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 25, 2015, 09:02:47 PM »

Good luck with your monthly target, I'm sure your'll get there. Are you only playing cash on sky poker? Or mixing some of the comps in as well?

cheers man. Rarely play comps just hu and 6max cash.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: