blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:16:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  LolPro and Onwards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LolPro and Onwards  (Read 30311 times)
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2015, 05:13:32 PM »

Nice night, keep it going!
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2015, 09:22:53 PM »

Cheers Kev.

So for those who didn't know, I made a prop bet with Kev/Shipitgood (Larson7 on Sky) at the start of the year, £50 to the person who has the most profit on Sky Poker from MTTs alone in the first half of the year. Annoyingly shortly after we agreed the prop bet, I started having issues with my ISP (EE) and was unable to play on Sky for like the first 8 weeks of the year, but I wasn't gonna back out, I know I play a lot more tables than him and a lot more days of the week so would probably near enough catch up volume wise anyway. Only around 6 weeks left now as we'll be taking the numbers from sharkscope on 1st July (morning).

So there's the cliffs anyway. Kev got off to a cracking start winning a main event, then getting 2nd in a main event about 2-3 days later and I've been playing catch up ever since. Those few results last night brought me about £700 closer to him and this is what it looked like Thursday morning.

Click to see full-size image.

I had a semi deep run in Sky's main last night but blew up a really decent stack (gonna post HH in another post) and eventually lost the rest A9<Q9 aipf to bust in 19th for £120. I also got 3rd in the £55 turbo BH for £240... Larson also had a deep run (bust about 10 places before me) in the main last night but I still gained about another £100 on him.

So as it stands I got about £1.4k worth of catching up to do in about 6 weeks, it won't be easy but very do-able.
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2015, 09:49:23 PM »

Fully expecting to get slammed on this HH, I think I played it pretty badly, almost every street is a disaster imo. Really frustrating because I'd been playing really well all comp and then a lapse in concentration this one hand blew it. Anyway...

It's the £33 BH Sky Poker main event and we're on a 5 handed table with 20 left iirc. ITM now (30 odd were paid) and meaningless pay jumps until about top 6. Villian opening had been pretty solid, not getting out of line although most of that time was while he was short and he's fairly recently spun up a stack and is now opening a lot more (whether he's just hit a run of cards or has opened up now he has a stack I can't say for sure).

I think my first mistake is not 3betting pre, feel like I chose the worst of the 3 options pre but meh here it is...

Blinds are 1250/2500, I start the hand with 69k, villian has 136k.

Villian minraises UTG (HJ cos 5handed) to 5k. It folds to me in the SB with   and I flat for some reason (I don't like this), BB comes along too.

Pot is now 15k and it comes  

Me and BB check to the PFR who bets 7.5k, I call and BB folds.

Pot is now 30k and turn is Two Diamonds

I donk turn here for 9k and villian calls. I do quite like the donk on the turn here and I do think it should be small like deffo under 1/2 pot, but I think it's a tad too small here, something like 12-13k is probably better.

Pot is now 48k and river is  

We check/call a bet of 24k. I'm never c/r obv but fwiw we leave ourselves 25k (10bb) behind when we call here.

I won't say his specific hand yet but I've mentioned it was a blow so it's obv something that beats me.

Thoughts on every street... feel free to be cruel Cheesy
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2015, 01:01:32 PM »

Not really much to report recently in terms of results, vv small profit (like <£50) on Sky with the best result being 4th out of about 550 in their £5 Mini BH for about £100. Pretty much all bricks on stars/888//party though, few small cashes here and there but prob -$600 ish.

It'll be two weeks this Saturday since I've had a smoke Smiley First few days were trying at times, but I think that was largely because I did about 7-8hours worth of driving over the first 2 days of quitting and I tend to smoke a lot in the car when I'm just bored out of my mind driving down the motorway.

===============================

I'm gonna be going live again on Twitch tonight from about 7:30pm and my sessions generally go on until about 1-2am (obv depends how good/bad I play/run). Here's my schedule and the details

Www.twitch.tv/lambert180

Click to see full-size image.
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2015, 11:28:10 AM »

Last night was a really solid night on Sky, no huge results but quite a few very good ones to make up a decent profit. Thing are still going pretty poor on stake, another loss yest but a couple of small results meant it wasn't so big.

The only results on stake were finishing 13th in the $55KO on 888 for $100 and 5th/300 in the DTD Micro $5) FO) for $100 + $27 token. The latter was mega frustrating because it was unreal levels of soft, I know everyone always says that but I really did just run over it completely from 2-3 tables left to the FT, everyone just basically permanently had autofold ticked by the looks of it, no-one putting up any sort of fight at all, so we're 1/8 on the FT and then I lose internet connection Sad No idea why, it's never happened before but I'm offline for 10-15 mins and I come back to see myself 3/5 (could certainly have been worse) then the very first hand I get is ATo, we open, villian peels 55 from blinds, runout is T5xAx, the lot obv goes in on the river and it was gg.

Few decent results on Sky....

1/126 in £11BH for £245
18/211 in Mini for £27.50
7/78 in £22BH for £70
4/43 in MBI for £175

Few other heads in BHs made for a total profit on Sky of £311 so a solid night's work and some decent work catching up with Larson, his lead must be vvv close to being back in 3 figures now cos I don't think he's played much/had much in the way of results recently. I'll get Pingu to do an updated sharkscope for us both when he wakes up which could be anytime between now and like 6pm.

Cheers to anyone that popped in to watch my Twitch for a bit last night.
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2015, 03:34:12 PM »

HELP NEEDED!

Feel a bit cheeky asking with stuff like this, but if you don't ask, you don't get....

I'm sure it's fine to link here cos there aren't any links to other poker sites or anything. Basically, I'm a member of a new/small/up-and-coming site which kinda merges FB and poker.

Anyway, long story short, they have a promo at the moment where they give you a HH (one street at a time) and you have to post what you'd do and the analysis behind your reasoning. The best analysis of the situation will win a €1.5k package to Malta. I'm pretty confident in my ability to analyse spots but only the top 5 people with the most 'likes' of their comment will be assessed by the judges, so that's where you come in Cheesy

I need all the likes I can get to be in with a shout of being picked for the best analysis. You do have to sign up to do so (I think) but it's free and takes like <60 seconds, all likes will be very much appreciated

http://www.rankinghero.com/en/players/380799/paul-lambert/activity/2347101.html#activity

=================================================

On the poker front, things still going well for the month, I'm about +£1.3k on Sky and have received a little over £700 so far this month in chops from the stable. Life things have been pretty shitty so likely to not be playing again in May but at least I got a £2k month locked up if I do take the rest of the month off.
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2015, 05:57:06 AM »

Liked!  Cool
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2015, 07:45:57 PM »

Cheers UgotNuts, I keep meaning to ask but are you a reg from sky/what's your alias, or would you rather not say?

Thanks all who have voted so far.

Another street has been announced, so we're up to the turn now. For anyone that has missed them and would like them all in one orderly fashion to make them easier to like all at once :p lol, here are my posts so far for the 3 different streets (the river will be released at 3pm tomorrow).

Preflop - http://www.rankinghero.com/en/players/380799/paul-lambert/activity/2347101.html

Flop - http://www.rankinghero.com/en/players/380799/paul-lambert/activity/2356105.html

Turn - http://www.rankinghero.com/en/players/380799/paul-lambert/activity/2360661.html
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2015, 07:37:27 PM »

Big thanks to everyone that's got involved helping me out in this promo. We still have until noon tomorrow to get as many likes as possible then it's up to the judge to pick the best 1 from the top 5. I should be pretty safe to make top 5 as the current standings are...

1st - 108 likes
2nd - 104 likes
3rd - 77 likes (me)
4th - 62 likes
5th - 56 likes
6th - 42 likes

but ya never know, so here are the links again one last time....

Preflop - http://www.rankinghero.com/en/players/380799/paul-lambert/activity/2347101.html

Flop - http://www.rankinghero.com/en/players/380799/paul-lambert/activity/2356105.html

Turn - http://www.rankinghero.com/en/players/380799/paul-lambert/activity/2360661.html

River - http://www.rankinghero.com/en/players/380799/paul-lambert/activity/2363905.html
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2015, 04:49:13 PM »

Afternoon guys and gals,

I decided to re-awaken my Twitch channel recently with the first 'show' being at 10am Wednesday 22nd Sept, and after some discussion with mates, one of whom doubts how do-able it is to move through the stakes from the bottom on Sky anymore given the 7.5% rake at micros, I've decided to do exactly that and try to prove him wrong.

I'll be giving myself a starting roll of £100 to play 4nl and 8nl, I'll only be playing 2 tables, all play will be live on Twitch and I will be using quite aggressive BRM to keep it exciting. Rough BRM rules will be...

Move to 10nl when roll is £150
Move to 20nl when roll is £250
Move to 30nl when roll is £400

Obviously I'll move back down stakes using similar guidelines too when necessary.

I'll keep everything updated for the challenge in this thread, and  update when I go live in here. All suggestions for the stream are welcome, all feedback is welcome. So it's gonna give me the impetus to get this diary back up and running.

Here is my Twitch link: http://www.twitch.tv/lambert180
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2015, 10:38:50 AM »

Going live for first session of the Sky Spin Up series in 5 mins

http://www.twitch.tv/lambert180
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2015, 01:36:40 PM »

Just finished up, just over 2hr. Cheers for all the support, got to 18 viewers, I'll take that on my first go in a while, takes time for word to spread etc.

The account summary page wouldn't work on Sky and I forgot to note down balance at the start, and clearly I can't use a calculator either so had to go with 'Andy's' idea of contacting CC to ask for my balance pre-session so done that  and was about a BI up (only played 8nl today).

Bankroll: £107.98
Profit: +£7.98
Hours Played: 2

Someone kindly made this page for my Twitch channel too...

http://staking101.com/paul-lambert/
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2015, 10:38:58 AM »

Going live again now for the 2nd 'episode' of my Sky Spin Up

Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2015, 01:17:08 PM »

Cheers again for support all, got up to 33 viewers today which is pretty good for early hours of the morning, especially as it's only my 2nd stream for ages. Hopefully it keeps going up, don't forget to follow me on there for notifications of when I go live. You can also watch back old streams on there too.

Small loss today of about £1.40 so totals now are...

Bankroll: £106.56
Profit: +£6.56
Hours Played: 4

Probably gonna take the weekend off now and will be back again Monday morning at 10am again. Hope to see everyone back there.
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2015, 12:20:59 PM »

Cheers again for support all, got up to 33 viewers today which is pretty good for early hours of the morning, especially as it's only my 2nd stream for ages. Hopefully it keeps going up, don't forget to follow me on there for notifications of when I go live. You can also watch back old streams on there too.

Small loss today of about £1.40 so totals now are...

Bankroll: £106.56
Profit: +£6.56
Hours Played: 4

Probably gonna take the weekend off now and will be back again Monday morning at 10am again. Hope to see everyone back there.

I tuned in but it didn't seem very interactive and there was some visual and sound issues too whereby I couldn't hear or see you at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: