blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:41:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  AmayaStars
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AmayaStars  (Read 147344 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: August 01, 2017, 08:00:39 AM »

Lildave smashed out of his face playing his bit in the pokerstars corporate bollocks making the game fun at 2.40 on the video!

Doing my bit for the corporate machine. I only got paid $25k for that, my image isn't what it once was.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 17, 2017, 09:59:38 PM »

My hole cards were see-through until I folded this evening which is the reverse of the norm.

Glitch or update?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #602 on: August 18, 2017, 05:33:03 AM »

How do you get to the stars rewards store?

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 18, 2017, 10:03:48 AM »

Via the cashier.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #604 on: August 18, 2017, 10:06:24 AM »

Via the cashier.

I can't see a button in the cashier Ralph.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 18, 2017, 10:19:44 AM »

Via the cashier.

On a PC, click on my stars on the right of the tournament lsist.  When that comes up it is on the left of the my stars lobby.

You won't get rewards quickly, unless you are very very lucky.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #606 on: August 18, 2017, 10:24:40 AM »

Via the cashier.

On a PC, click on my stars on the right of the tournament lsist.  When that comes up it is on the left of the my stars lobby.

Have you never seen Tom play poker?  he has been getting lucky since the first day he opened the Laddie's client Wink

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #607 on: August 18, 2017, 10:28:04 AM »

Via the cashier.

Perfect. Thank you.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 23, 2017, 11:16:13 PM »

Not content with just fucking players on the super Nova elite programme

The new " treasure chest " promotion takes away another  90% of the rake back that remained

Surprised it hasn't been highlighted more

Set of thieves
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 24, 2017, 07:58:03 AM »

The games are fucking great again though.

All the break even / low win rate mass grinders have moved to party poker to push stacks to each other for a  40% rake back reg-fest.

Replaced by people who barely know the rules or who have negraneaus 2004 small ball strategy down pat
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:00:05 AM by teddybloat » Logged
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 24, 2017, 09:59:12 AM »

also a lot of the players recently banned on stars for botting are mass grinding that rake back juice on party - some players who only 1-2 table under stars' watch are simultaneously mass tabling on less rigorous sites.

i didnt like the rakeback changes or they way they were carried out, but my roi increase has compensated for much of the loss and seeing bad regs scurrying for the hills to a land of bot riddled, reg infested games in search of their precious rakeback has its own pleasure.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 24, 2017, 10:20:09 AM »

I don't know about great, nlo8 hypers barely run, O8 mtts not sure there is much difference, nl mtts probably better, but a lot of them are bounty hunters.  So maybe the games are a bit better.

They have made strange choices with their payouts.  Some games pay 20% now, but the bigger O8 games where variance kills, they pay 10%; and it can be 9 or less depending on runners.  I'd happily switch to 10% small games, 15 nig games.

Chests are comedy.  I used to cash in $100 three times a week, still not made my first one since chests.  Have had a couple of £5 chests though, woohoo, but why do they give 6 stars coins in some.  Surely everybody just gets pissed off when they get less than a cent.  Think zero would annoy me less. 

Still click on the damn things way too quickly though.  I need to know if it is less than a cent or a fiver right now...  Such a stupid mental leak.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 24, 2017, 10:38:22 AM »

All the break even / low win rate mass grinders have moved to party poker to push stacks to each other for a  40% rake back reg-fest.

Replaced by people who barely know the rules or who have negraneaus 2004 small ball strategy down pat

I take it you are talking about cash games ?

As a tournament player basically there is nothing in the way of a loyalty bonus anymore just flashing lights , the treasure chest thing is ludicrously insulting

also they have made changes and set limits to transfers from dollars to £ within the bank so you get fucked twice badly on deposits /withdrawals  

When will it stop ?  unfortunately its still the best site for tournaments and software
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #613 on: September 24, 2017, 12:32:19 PM »

I don't know about great, nlo8 hypers barely run, O8 mtts not sure there is much difference, nl mtts probably better, but a lot of them are bounty hunters.  So maybe the games are a bit better.

They have made strange choices with their payouts.  Some games pay 20% now, but the bigger O8 games where variance kills, they pay 10%; and it can be 9 or less depending on runners.  I'd happily switch to 10% small games, 15 nig games.

Chests are comedy.  I used to cash in $100 three times a week, still not made my first one since chests.  Have had a couple of £5 chests though, woohoo, but why do they give 6 stars coins in some.  Surely everybody just gets pissed off when they get less than a cent.  Think zero would annoy me less. 

Still click on the damn things way too quickly though.  I need to know if it is less than a cent or a fiver right now...  Such a stupid mental leak.

So does it matter when you open the chest?

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 25, 2017, 10:23:04 AM »

Had a quick look at the Zoom tables and the stats and number of 4/3 tablers seemed much the same.  Regular tables difficult to tell if there is much of a change as there is such a mix.  Isn't the "small ball strategy" some sort of game theory stuff?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: