blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:58:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Paris horror attack
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paris horror attack  (Read 51999 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2015, 01:43:06 PM »

12 people shot dead.

The assassins are on the run, & being pursued.

Police warn that the pursuit may end with further shootings, or "explosively".

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/jan/07/shooting-paris-satirical-magazine-charlie-hebdo

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/11330196/Paris-shooting-Gunmen-storm-Charlie-Hebdo-magazine-office-in-pictures.html

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 01:44:39 PM »

Muslims at it again or someone else this time?

Edit-yep looks like it.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 01:46:43 PM »

The attack was on the Offices of a satirical newspaper, which had published disrespectful material about Muhammed. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 02:02:26 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

Nope terrorists whom hide behind Islam, just like wen I was in army it was terrorists hiding behind Christianity that we had to keep eye out for

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 02:04:31 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

Nope terrorists whom hide behind Islam, just like wen I was in army it was terrorists hiding behind Christianity that we had to keep eye out for

Ok so Muslims then  Roll Eyes
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 02:06:02 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

People who describe themselves as Muslims, but aren't really.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 02:08:27 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

People who describe themselves as Muslims, but aren't really.

So why are they attacking people who they feel have insulted their religion? They could have attacked any target not related to their religion if they were 'not really' Muslims.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 02:12:10 PM »

Same reason the Christians attacked people in England Ireland and Germany miss guided grievances

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 02:20:30 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

Where are your posts that say "White British at it again?" when one of them does something wrong?

You're post has incensed me. What a racist you really are. I'm ashamed to know you.

The older I get, the better I was.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 02:22:11 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

Where are your posts that say "White British at it again?" when one of them does something wrong?

You're post has incensed me. What a racist you really are. I'm ashamed to know you.

You what? I asked a perfectly reasonable question that in fact turned out to be correct. You are totally out of order calling people racist for so little.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 02:29:17 PM by Woodsey » Logged
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 02:33:23 PM »

http://polemicalessays.wordpress.com/2014/12/20/islamophobia-attack-ideas-not-groups/

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 02:35:02 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

You what? I asked a perfectly reasonable question that in fact turned out to be correct. You are totally out of order calling people racist for so little.

Unlike you, I didn't make a sweeping statement. I didn't call people racist. I called you racist.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 02:36:52 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

Unlike you, I didn't make a sweeping statement. I didn't call people racist. I called you racist.

I didn't think name calling and insults were allowed on blonde? I class that as an insult and you are bang out of order.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 02:47:30 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

I didn't think name calling and insults were allowed on blonde? I class that as an insult and you are bang out of order.

We don't allow racists either.

I only 'insulted' you. You stir trouble and incite hatred for millions.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »

Edit-yep looks like it.

We don't allow racists either.

I only 'insulted' you. You stir trouble and incite hatred for millions.

I do not accept I did anything wrong. I asked a legitimate question that did in fact turn out to be true.

Anyway no point arguing with you or calling you names as I'll probably get banned or whatever, whereas you are gonna hide behind your mod tag and get away with insulting me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: