blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:26:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool tickets
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool tickets  (Read 3315 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2015, 08:34:48 PM »

Anyone able to get them? Any STH's/club members on here?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 08:39:58 PM »

Anyone able to get them? Any STH's/club members on here?

Which game? I'm a member.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 10:09:20 PM »

Usually easy enough to get singles, or maybe a couple. But getting any more than that can be difficult, especially for bigger games.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 11:38:18 PM »

Usually easy enough to get singles, or maybe a couple. But getting any more than that can be difficult, especially for bigger games.

Really? Or do you mean if a member. They never seem to get below members with less than 14-15 games!?

Ive tried a few times, and never manage.

Carpe Diem
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 11:39:03 PM »

Really? Or do you mean if a member. They never seem to get below members with less than 14-15 games!?

Depends which games. Not a chance for Everton/Utd/Arsenal/Chelsea...but its easy to get anyone else.
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 11:41:32 PM »

Depends which games. Not a chance for Everton/Utd/Arsenal/Chelsea...but its easy to get anyone else.

I stand corrected then, im a member and last time i looked, all home sold out, sometimes go on sale for members with X games. Small number for less for a period of time online, but happened.

I shall try again soon!

Carpe Diem
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 11:47:34 PM »

I stand corrected then, im a member and last time i looked, all home sold out, sometimes go on sale for members with X games. Small number for less for a period of time online, but happened.

I shall try again soon!

It's funny the way they do it tbh...you have the first sale in July for the games from Aug-Dec, then a second sale in November for the games Jan-May. They then have a general sale about 2-3 weeks before the game in question. On top of that, they have a Ticket Exchange which is for the ST holders who cant make the game to sell theirs on - eg the Spurs league game next week will have some spares sold on Thursday at 2pm ONLINE only.

I tended to get mine in the general sales as I couldnt afford to buy all in one go when I went to league games...but as its now over £100 per game for me and Julie to go (tickets/parking/travel/food, and we sit in the Kop which is cheaper), I use it for all the cup games as part of the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme.
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 08:13:46 AM »

I shall try again soon!

It's funny the way they do it tbh...you have the first sale in July for the games from Aug-Dec, then a second sale in November for the games Jan-May. They then have a general sale about 2-3 weeks before the game in question. On top of that, they have a Ticket Exchange which is for the ST holders who cant make the game to sell theirs on - eg the Spurs league game next week will have some spares sold on Thursday at 2pm ONLINE only.

I tended to get mine in the general sales as I couldnt afford to buy all in one go when I went to league games...but as its now over £100 per game for me and Julie to go (tickets/parking/travel/food, and we sit in the Kop which is cheaper), I use it for all the cup games as part of the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme.

Yes hate the way it's changed to buying way in advance.

Carpe Diem
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 04:23:43 PM »

Yeah would need 4 I think for a game late in the season (not sure which game yet)

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 07:04:29 PM »

Yeah would need 4 I think for a game late in the season (not sure which game yet)

I think thats pretty much impossible unless you buy hospitality probably. You need someone who has 3 friends and family and can buy 4. I can only get two cos I'm a member and so is Julie.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 08:13:56 PM »

No, I get my tickets from season ticket holders usually, or ticket exchanges.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 08:33:31 PM »

I think thats pretty much impossible unless you buy hospitality probably. You need someone who has 3 friends and family and can buy 4. I can only get two cos I'm a member and so is Julie.

Eek ok, will see when i find out which game.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 10:09:08 PM »

Sorry was in a bit of a rush earlier, thanks everyone for their advice thus far Smiley

kp24

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2015, 05:22:00 PM »

I'm a member have found tickets more difficult to get this season it hasn't helped that I keep forgetting about ticket exchange days and internet crashed at work during November ticket sale  but I've got two cards registered on my account
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2015, 11:29:58 PM »

Right can anyone see if they can get anything for the QPR or Palace match? They are the last 2 home games of the season on 2nd and 16th of May respectively.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: