blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:35:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)  (Read 97823 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2017, 10:33:33 AM »

^ thanks for the feedback,i have passed it on

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2017, 07:19:02 AM »

Received this email. I think this is basically theft from player accounts. What possible reason would there be to remove tickets from player accounts after 7 days? How can this be justified?

Its not like I can use the ticket for anything else. It is a bit like a company gift voucher. The money is in the party system, I can't withdraw it and Party will get the rake from the tourney I play anyway.

If a part time player wins a ticket in the evening, when the satellites are the biggest, then they might not want to late reg something or play super late. Some people can only play one day a week which is their day off and is often the same day (eg I know a lot of people who play Sundays when the can), now they are under pressure to play because if something comes up they lose their money with which they worked hard to win... People also have families and sometimes can't plan ahead when they can play.

Why would party shoot itself in the foot like this, they are going to make so many people so angry with them. GL to the support staff who are going to deal with angry people who have the tickets removed every single day.

"Hi,

We wanted to let you know about some changes we are making to tournament tickets.

Tickets which are won in a tournament and have a value of $109 or less will expire within 7 days. This applies to all tickets won on or after March 1st.

This will not affect any tickets you have already won or tickets won before March 1st.

See you at the tables,
Your partypoker team

I didn't really see the point in the email seeing as party have always done this. I have lost several tickets that I haven't had time to play in such a short period of time, usually because of work.
For a site that aims to attract recs, it is a ridiculous policy. If you are losing so much on all the sat ticket promos, find something a bit more constructive then swiping tickets back
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2017, 05:54:00 AM »

Could we have more $530 ticket sats created in the lobby.  All the other sats run every hour but for the $530 there are only a couple a day.  

There is a core group of regs who do the late night shift and I'm fairly certain that a $109 with 2 tickets GTD/$55 with 1 GTD would be welcome as there isn't much to play once you go past 11pm

I also reckon that a $215PKO event would be a good addition to the schedule.  Right now there are tonnes of $215 ticket sats in the lobby, but the only $215 tournie is the Title Fight X 2 on a Sunday.  I get the idea that they are there to feed into the big Sunday comp and help with the GTE, but I think it would be nice to have 1 more weekly big tournie.

A big $215PKO either on a Tuesday or Thursday would be fun and I think it would encourage a few more to play the sats as they would have more of a choice than the big Sunday tournie.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:08:35 AM by scotty77 » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2017, 11:58:23 AM »

Could we have more $530 ticket sats created in the lobby.  All the other sats run every hour but for the $530 there are only a couple a day. 

There is a core group of regs who do the late night shift and I'm fairly certain that a $109 with 2 tickets GTD/$55 with 1 GTD would be welcome as there isn't much to play once you go past 11pm

I also reckon that a $215PKO event would be a good addition to the schedule.  Right now there are tonnes of $215 ticket sats in the lobby, but the only $215 tournie is the Title Fight X 2 on a Sunday.  I get the idea that they are there to feed into the big Sunday comp and help with the GTE, but I think it would be nice to have 1 more weekly big tournie.

A big $215PKO either on a Tuesday or Thursday would be fun and I think it would encourage a few more to play the sats as they would have more of a choice than the big Sunday tournie.

I passed this on to Rob, who is taking it to party

thanks

My eyes are open wide
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2017, 04:22:50 AM »

The nightly 215 PKO is a nice addition.  Thanks for passing it on.

party have changed most tables now to 8 handed, which is nice and I am pleased about.  A couple of teething problems tho.

When tournies are down to 9 and there is a 4/5 they don't seem to be going to H4H play.  The 9 handed tables def went H4H at 10.

Could we have a default seat position added to the preferences as a minor annoyance to have to change it multiple times a session.

These are just tiny issues so no need to go to Rob, sure you have a contact at party tighty.  Thanks
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2017, 10:48:59 AM »

party have changed most tables now to 8 handed, which is nice and I am pleased about.  A couple of teething problems tho.

When tournies are down to 9 and there is a 4/5 they don't seem to be going to H4H play.  The 9 handed tables def went H4H at 10.

Could we have a default seat position added to the preferences as a minor annoyance to have to change it multiple times a session.

These are just tiny issues so no need to go to Rob, sure you have a contact at party tighty.  Thanks

yes Ryan,will pass them onto pp

My eyes are open wide
PathFinder

@AWI_POKER

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2017, 01:07:00 PM »

The default seat positions already exist.
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2017, 07:10:01 PM »

Not for 8 handed. At least not the other day. Maybe there's been an update !
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2017, 11:08:09 PM »

Can we please stop auto-regging after winning a ticket. It's most fecking annoying, especially when it's too late to unreg and you want to go to bed. I don't mind the shorter validity on these tickets but forcing me to play a tourney is taking the piss. You do so many good things and I know I'm not the first too complain, so why does this problem not get fixed.?
yours thinking this long standing problem is unlikely to go away soon,
Mohican

Cymru am byth
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2017, 05:08:13 PM »

The all-new partypoker loyalty scheme launches on Monday 22 May and not only is it much more straightforward, it also gives you up to 40 percent cash back into your account every week.

https://www.partypoker.com/blog/rakeback-returns.html

My eyes are open wide
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2017, 09:53:04 AM »

The noting system needs changing asap big colour rings
Like stars needed
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2017, 06:46:06 PM »

Any possibility of sats in the DTD 200 tree starting after 9pm nightly, even with less gtd seats?

Never see any start after 8pm. Purely selfish reason, I finish work 8pm  Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2017, 06:53:14 PM »

About to be changes to the system of feeders and sats. I know in the past some low gtd seat Sat's have been in for 11pm but I will need to check if they are to be schedules again

My eyes are open wide
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 03, 2017, 03:21:53 PM »

2 factor or another security feature please. Stars pin would work too.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pvas2

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2017, 06:46:39 PM »

I won a satellite to the $1050 main event last week. It registered me to a satellite for the next day, to win a seat to a $25k event instead of the main event, which it was supposed to register me to. I did not fancy playing that so I unregistered, went to tickets, clicked the $1050 ticket and clicked to enter the main event. Only after confirming did I realise it used cash instead of my ticket.

Surely Party should give me T$ for this unused ticket right? I fired off a quick email to support explaining the situation and was told to wait till pokerfest had finished. It isn't as if I have entered a sat to a tournament I wouldn't play or I have taken tickets out of the economy by grinding the sats. I entered, won and then entered the target tournament after winning...

Party support have told me after a follow up email that I made an error and the ticket is gone from my account now and I will be given $0 compensation.

To kick me while I'm down they said I am a "valued customer". They don't seem to realise they have stolen $1050 from me.

Am I being ridiculous here?

EDIT: I didn't even get offered rakeback on the $1050 they've basically raked from me without me playing a hand
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:51:19 PM by pvas2 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: