blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:10:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)  (Read 97814 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »

Still below market rate every time I check.

When I convert my wallet, which rate will I get? I'm pretty low on Party funds but I don't really want to lose 2% here still.

I saw the plos struggled during Powerfest. Real shame.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2016, 01:30:59 PM »

Why do Party's online tournaments use a live tournament structure?

The live structure is limited to using certain chip denominations due to colouring up etc, whereas online they can be anything you want. The huge ante jumps, such as the jump from 10% ante to 16.6% ante (eg. 500/1000 (100) to 600/1200 (200)), are completely avoidable.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2016, 03:33:37 PM »

Played a GP last night on the PP app, still could find no way of seeing how many seats were available. It said how much the overall prize pool was but no mention of number of seats, this is the second time this has happened in a qualifier to DTD type event.

Am I being useless or is it a fault of the app?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2016, 01:04:13 PM »

Played a GP last night on the PP app, still could find no way of seeing how many seats were available. It said how much the overall prize pool was but no mention of number of seats, this is the second time this has happened in a qualifier to DTD type event.

quite possibly useless.

maybe not

were you playing an online day one? or a satellite into a day one?

my answer depends on which!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2016, 01:16:41 PM »

quite possibly useless.

maybe not

were you playing an online day one? or a satellite into a day one?

my answer depends on which!

It was online day one, in the prizes section of the tabs I couldn't find anything other than total prize pool. The only thing I've thought since was if I was out before the end of the reg period it may not display how many seats until it was closed.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2016, 03:56:17 PM »

in an online day 1 you play 16 levels then take your chips through. or not if you get knocked out. nothing to show in the prizes tab

in a satellite eg 10 x $109 day 1 seats GTD the prizes tab will show the seats GTD plus any cash payouts as normal like on a desktop client

My eyes are open wide
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2016, 04:02:43 PM »

in an online day 1 you play 16 levels then take your chips through. or not if you get knocked out. nothing to show in the prizes tab

in a satellite eg 10 x $109 day 1 seats GTD the prizes tab will show the seats GTD plus any cash payouts as normal like on a desktop client

Ahh ok makes sense now, thanks for checking  thumbs up
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2016, 04:47:28 PM »

2 factor authentication or RSA tokens would be really great. Even some sort of pin system ala Stars would be a fine alternative.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2017, 01:38:25 PM »

Have sent multiple emails to party support this week about a few expiring tourney tickets ($675) and how they can be used. Sent 2 different support staff details about the tickets, they expired today and still not had a response. Ridiculous.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2017, 01:50:12 PM »

Have sent multiple emails to party support this week about a few expiring tourney tickets ($675) and how they can be used. Sent 2 different support staff details about the tickets, they expired today and still not had a response. Ridiculous.

send me it, including your partypoker username. i will get it to the right person

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2017, 08:40:48 PM »

Do party poker cold call everyone or is it just me?  I have asked them 4 times when they cold call me i know where they are if i need to play poker online and asked them respectfully to not cold call me again but they just never seem to listen and take me off their cold call list.  I understand i don't play online anymore but is this really your policy rob to relentlessly cold call punters?  4 times? 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2017, 08:45:39 PM »

Do party poker cold call everyone or is it just me?  I have asked them 4 times when they cold call me i know where they are if i need to play poker online and asked them respectfully to not cold call me again but they just never seem to listen and take me off their cold call list.  I understand i don't play online anymore but is this really your policy rob to relentlessly cold call punters?  4 times? 

will pass this on tomorrow. see if we can get you taken off a list

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2017, 08:50:18 PM »

Do party poker cold call everyone or is it just me?  I have asked them 4 times when they cold call me i know where they are if i need to play poker online and asked them respectfully to not cold call me again but they just never seem to listen and take me off their cold call list.  I understand i don't play online anymore but is this really your policy rob to relentlessly cold call punters?  4 times?  

No other online gambling company have ever cold called me in 14 years of having dealings with them.  Party have done it 4 times in a year.  I appreciate i might be more 'rec' on party than most other sports betting sites that have blocked me but even so i think teh policy in general is wrong whether i want to play or not.  You really shouldn't be phoning customers with no warning at 7pm on a week day night.   The vast majority of customers they ring will probably be with their family/kids (who don't know they are even gambling).  Obviously i am a pro gambler and don't have these issues but it still annoys me.  If i was a casual customer this could potentially cause me to get divorced.  I would like to know why Party think this is a suitable marketing policy in general?  I think it is very anti social and wrong.  

It isn't about me being annoyed.  It just shouldn't be happening full stop even once never mind 4 times in a year.  If i went to a brothel or a drug dealer i wouldn't expect them to cold call me 4 times a year if they had my phone number to see if i wanted to spend with them more they would know i knew where they are if i was interested in their services. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 08:54:46 PM by arbboy » Logged
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2017, 06:15:34 PM »

Do party poker cold call everyone or is it just me?  I have asked them 4 times when they cold call me i know where they are if i need to play poker online and asked them respectfully to not cold call me again but they just never seem to listen and take me off their cold call list.  I understand i don't play online anymore but is this really your policy rob to relentlessly cold call punters?  4 times?  

No other online gambling company have ever cold called me in 14 years of having dealings with them.  Party have done it 4 times in a year.  I appreciate i might be more 'rec' on party than most other sports betting sites that have blocked me but even so i think teh policy in general is wrong whether i want to play or not.  You really shouldn't be phoning customers with no warning at 7pm on a week day night.   The vast majority of customers they ring will probably be with their family/kids (who don't know they are even gambling).  Obviously i am a pro gambler and don't have these issues but it still annoys me.  If i was a casual customer this could potentially cause me to get divorced.  I would like to know why Party think this is a suitable marketing policy in general?  I think it is very anti social and wrong.  

It isn't about me being annoyed.  It just shouldn't be happening full stop even once never mind 4 times in a year.  If i went to a brothel or a drug dealer i wouldn't expect them to cold call me 4 times a year if they had my phone number to see if i wanted to spend with them more they would know i knew where they are if i was interested in their services. 

agree with Arboy, really annoying getting these calls. I have asked not to be called before and keep getting them.

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2017, 07:37:24 PM »

Received this email. I think this is basically theft from player accounts. What possible reason would there be to remove tickets from player accounts after 7 days? How can this be justified?

Its not like I can use the ticket for anything else. It is a bit like a company gift voucher. The money is in the party system, I can't withdraw it and Party will get the rake from the tourney I play anyway.

If a part time player wins a ticket in the evening, when the satellites are the biggest, then they might not want to late reg something or play super late. Some people can only play one day a week which is their day off and is often the same day (eg I know a lot of people who play Sundays when the can), now they are under pressure to play because if something comes up they lose their money with which they worked hard to win... People also have families and sometimes can't plan ahead when they can play.

Why would party shoot itself in the foot like this, they are going to make so many people so angry with them. GL to the support staff who are going to deal with angry people who have the tickets removed every single day.

"Hi,

We wanted to let you know about some changes we are making to tournament tickets.

Tickets which are won in a tournament and have a value of $109 or less will expire within 7 days. This applies to all tickets won on or after March 1st.

This will not affect any tickets you have already won or tickets won before March 1st.

See you at the tables,
Your partypoker team
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: