blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:28:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Who, or what, made you happy today?
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who, or what, made you happy today?  (Read 4435 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2015, 07:58:03 PM »

He just sounds cheerful, we can't see him, but when he talks he sounds as if he is smiling.

Plays happy cheerful music & jingles. No Smith's shite.

Does not take himself too seriously, in spite of his immense wealth.

Previously a bit of a maverick tearaway, but settled down now.

Lives the dream, expensive, exotic cars, (one cost £12 milly, another €6 milly) lovely house, loving wife & two kids, Noel & Eli.

Never fails to cheer me up.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 08:16:57 PM »

My chainsaw.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 08:23:56 PM »

The FBI
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 08:29:52 PM »

Ha, excellent. They both count.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 08:35:19 PM »

Nicholas Mahut.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 08:36:12 PM »

My Dog.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 08:42:57 PM »

Had a great ride out around Surrey this morning, was great to get a decent run on my bike.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 08:57:10 PM »

Had a great ride out around Surrey this morning, was great to get a decent run on my bike.

Changed the oil in mine , charged the battery up , replaced brake pads.

Gonna crack on now and get the fairings refitted , petrol filled up  and hopefully get out on it at the weekend for a spin.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 09:05:31 PM »

I was walking down the high street, it was sunny. I was looking at some old chimney pots and wondering how long they had been there.

It was market day. Busy stalls, splodges of bright colour, hustle and bustle, snatches of conversation.

A youth on a bike dismounted and fell into step alongside a girl. "I know I'm late, but I had to swerve around a lot of people."

I was Happy.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 09:07:07 PM »

Gonna crack on now and get the fairings refitted , petrol filled up  and hopefully get out on it at the weekend for a spin.

I went out on mine last week Boo, my first proper ride without my L plates. The sun was blazing. It was glorious.

The older I get, the better I was.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 12:26:55 AM »

Nice, I like doing "manly" stuff on my bike.  The extent is usually oiling the chain but it makes me smile

Passed your test Tom?  Congratulations Smiley

taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2015, 07:41:13 PM »

When I wake up in the morning I'm happy 😄

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2015, 07:45:07 PM »

Leaving my local boozer a minute ago which is turning more and more into a crèche.  Why can't boozers be like they used to be where you can have a quiet pint after work without getting surrounded by screaming kids.  The standard of parenting is shocking by some people.  I sometimes wonder what some parents will let their children get away with before standing up to them nowadays, esp in public.  Rant over.

Who takes a group of kids sub 10 years old to a boozer at 7pm on a school night anyway?
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2015, 08:02:25 PM »

Leaving my local boozer a minute ago which is turning more and more into a crèche.  Why can't boozers be like they used to be where you can have a quiet pint after work without getting surrounded by screaming kids.  The standard of parenting is shocking by some people.  I sometimes wonder what some parents will let their children get away with before standing up to them nowadays, esp in public.  Rant over.

Who takes a group of kids sub 10 years old to a boozer at 7pm on a school night anyway?

Half term Holidays innit.

I've just been for a really pleasant meal with my wife. That made me happy.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2015, 08:29:00 PM »

Half term Holidays innit.

I've just been for a really pleasant meal with my wife. That made me happy.

Yes forgot about half term holidays.  Makes more sense now.  All these kids had these trainers with roller balls in their heels so they could lean back and fly along on their heels so to speak.  No idea what they are or who makes them.  It would have made me really happy if one of them had gone south and maybe silenced them for a minute.  Sadly it never happened as they treated the pub like their play ground whilst their parents just looked on.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: