blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:36:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272601 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Too. Much. Information
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Too. Much. Information  (Read 267150 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: December 15, 2017, 09:39:21 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: December 15, 2017, 09:39:48 AM »

My eyes are open wide
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: December 15, 2017, 06:38:34 PM »

I think Mr Toad must be using that phrase to describe all the politicians who are solely in it for the money/cushy career, rather than wanting to change society or the world for the better.

I usually listen to his LBC show at 7pm so it'll be interesting to see if he talks about this tweet.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: December 16, 2017, 04:50:52 PM »

no, you hang up...

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: December 16, 2017, 04:52:05 PM »

someone, a regular poster on the forum who shall remain nameless unless he wishes, saw this having been unaware of it, and purchased the picture on ebay!

My eyes are open wide
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: December 16, 2017, 05:25:22 PM »

no, you hang up...

Thanks to advances in technology, we now know never to include "final version" in a filename.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: December 16, 2017, 07:13:26 PM »

someone, a regular poster on the forum who shall remain nameless unless he wishes, saw this having been unaware of it, and purchased the picture on ebay!

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: December 16, 2017, 10:17:53 PM »

Wtf? 

Deserves to be named and shamed after buying that hunk of shit!!!   
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: December 16, 2017, 11:30:07 PM »

I'm not sure which is more worrying, paying £4,440 for a picture of an elderly man in a Santa outfit or the Mrs suggesting we hang it over the bed. She does seem to have developed some strange taste lately,she also told me to take some tissues with me to watch Paddington 2 the other week but I could have never knocked one out watching that, its a stuffed bear ffs. That would be weird.

For about 60 mins after the bidding finished she kept looking at me, breaking into laughter and shaking her head, she's going to be disappointed in January when I give it to her for her 40th.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:33:02 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: December 17, 2017, 08:41:07 AM »

'I will eat mum' - grieving daughter to sprinkle ashes on Christmas dinner

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-eat-mum-christmas-day-11706456

My eyes are open wide
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1015 on: December 17, 2017, 09:42:55 AM »

I'm not sure which is more worrying, paying £4,440 for a picture of an elderly man in a Santa outfit or the Mrs suggesting we hang it over the bed. She does seem to have developed some strange taste lately,she also told me to take some tissues with me to watch Paddington 2 the other week but I could have never knocked one out watching that, its a stuffed bear ffs. That would be weird.

For about 60 mins after the bidding finished she kept looking at me, breaking into laughter and shaking her head, she's going to be disappointed in January when I give it to her for her 40th.

Cheesy Cheesy

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: December 17, 2017, 09:47:35 AM »

POTY contender.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: December 17, 2017, 01:06:59 PM »

£4K?  Shocked I hope that’s a wind up......
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: December 17, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »

POTY contender.

If I had been super shrewd I could have given it to her for our wedding  anniversary which just happens to be today. It's lucky I went unto the kitchen to have a cuppa at about 6am after watching NFL and cricket to find a card with my name on it and an anniversary card from husband to wife waiting for me to write in and give to her.

Luckily we are a perfect match of useless and perfect Tony.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: December 17, 2017, 04:16:47 PM »

So the Queen has instituted cutbacks and now generously gives all of her 1,500 staff a Tesco Christmas pudding each instead of the Fortnum & Mason ones they got in the past.

1,500 staff?

If someone had asked me, I would have guessed that she had 200 staff or less. What on earth are they all doing? I haven't been strongly opposed to the Monarchy (though I do think it's pointless), but is there any way that is not excessive and wasteful?

Apparently, Charles also had 121 full-time staff of his own at last count.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/queen-christmas-gift-elizabeth-ii-buckingham-palace-employees-staff-tesco-christmas-pudding-a8110836.html
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 ... 100 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: