blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:37:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The official partypoker UK Team Challenge thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The official partypoker UK Team Challenge thread  (Read 38072 times)
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 12:50:00 PM »

did the dons make the final cut?

Not telling.....
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 08:24:37 PM »

The partypoker UK Team Challenge is now open for business!

Register your poker team at https://www.partypoker.com/whats-going-on/promotions/team-challenge.html

First tournaments start on 1st August 2015, and you and your team could be in line for a bumper pay day.  Full details can be found on the partypoker website, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here and I'll answer them.

Here's that latest Teams Video, with the new additions in....

Good luck all!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 10:05:19 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

https://www.partypoker.com/whats-going-on/promotions/team-challenge.html

shall we get some teams together?

happy to co-ordinate lists etc ior people can make their own teams.....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tomhot

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2015, 12:52:36 PM »

Put me on the list please Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2015, 12:53:57 PM »

Put me on the list please Smiley

you are the list!

need more names ;-)

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2015, 07:53:08 AM »

Top draw Gary, I will have to get that seen by the bods in Aberdeen

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Killer River

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 05:36:27 PM »

Got a couple of questions about this team event

To me the amount of chips awarded to the final table is unfair compared to say 40th to 49th (55000) its like half the total amount of 1st place (100000). But if you get to the final table you only get 1000 chips extra for each place. There seems to be an unbalance here imo you should get rewarded extra for getting to the ft.

So the table suggests that 40th will get 55000 chips in the daily major, now will this still be awarded if only 100 people enter or will there need to be 400 people to enter to activate the 40th to 49th places? Otherwise half the field are going to get a huge amount of chips compared to the ft % wise.

If this is the case 40th getting 55000 chips with only 100 people entering then i can see a lot of teams qualifying really quickly and the amount of chips being brought to the club is going to be massive. I know they get divided up but its still going to be a lot of chips in play, so i guess the blinds will be quite big at the start of the live event to counter this?

Here is the chip table, if its attached correctly never did it before

but the fact you chose "disney songs on youtube" over HEM and then lost 12 bis when you know you should lose 4 maximum just shows a massive sign of disrespect
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 06:39:03 PM »

Got a couple of questions about this team event

To me the amount of chips awarded to the final table is unfair compared to say 40th to 49th (55000) its like half the total amount of 1st place (100000). But if you get to the final table you only get 1000 chips extra for each place. There seems to be an unbalance here imo you should get rewarded extra for getting to the ft.

So the table suggests that 40th will get 55000 chips in the daily major, now will this still be awarded if only 100 people enter or will there need to be 400 people to enter to activate the 40th to 49th places? Otherwise half the field are going to get a huge amount of chips compared to the ft % wise.

If this is the case 40th getting 55000 chips with only 100 people entering then i can see a lot of teams qualifying really quickly and the amount of chips being brought to the club is going to be massive. I know they get divided up but its still going to be a lot of chips in play, so i guess the blinds will be quite big at the start of the live event to counter this?

Here is the chip table, if its attached correctly never did it before

Thanks for the feedback, will take it away and review.
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2015, 03:36:02 PM »

UK Team Challenge Announcement:

Due to a clash of dates with the Grand Prix Poker Tour and the Rugby League Grand Final, it is necessary to swap the dates for the UK Team Challenge Live Final. Therefore the UK Team Challenge Live Final will now take place on the weekend of 10th and 11th October 2015 at Dusk Till Dawn, Nottingham (one week earlier than originally planned)

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but the changes enable us to run two very good tournaments back to back

If you haven't registered your team yet please do on the link below:

(Live Final dates on website will be updated very soon)
Killer River

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2015, 05:32:54 PM »

This date change now seems to clash with the gp tour at old trafford which is 10th 11th october or has this date been changed also?
was looking forward to play both of them.

but the fact you chose "disney songs on youtube" over HEM and then lost 12 bis when you know you should lose 4 maximum just shows a massive sign of disrespect
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2015, 06:57:14 PM »

Yeah that's the issue, the GP Tour leg at Old Trafford was originally booked for 10th & 11th at Old Trafford, confirmed, paid for etc.  Then they realised it was the Grand Final (they realised) so had to bump us as the massive suite we are using for the poker tour is going to be in use.  So the next available date at Old Trafford is 17th and 18th, which clashes with Team Challenge, so we've swapped them round.

Team Challenge Live Final - DTD - 10th and 11th Oct
Grand Prix Poker Tour Old Trafford - 17th and 18th Oct

Which also means we can do cool things with bounty prizes at the Team Challenge for the Grand Prix!

Killer River

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2015, 07:03:26 PM »

Yeah that's the issue, the GP Tour leg at Old Trafford was originally booked for 10th & 11th at Old Trafford, confirmed, paid for etc.  Then they realised it was the Grand Final (they realised) so had to bump us as the massive suite we are using for the poker tour is going to be in use.  So the next available date at Old Trafford is 17th and 18th, which clashes with Team Challenge, so we've swapped them round.

Team Challenge Live Final - DTD - 10th and 11th Oct
Grand Prix Poker Tour Old Trafford - 17th and 18th Oct

Which also means we can do cool things with bounty prizes at the Team Challenge for the Grand Prix!

Thanks for the info gary

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 02:40:12 PM »

30 Teams now registered for the Team Challenge, which with almost 2 weeks to go is a great number. Especially given that the old LVTC's at Genting used to get 95% of teams entering in the last 48 hours!

Get your team submitted here, it is free, the prize pool is 100% added value, there will be bounties galore and it will be loads of fun

Interest list for blondepoker teams please (there is some added value if you join as a team from a forum)

tomhot, me.....and?

My eyes are open wide
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 02:50:26 PM »

30 Teams now registered for the Team Challenge, which with almost 2 weeks to go is a great number. Especially given that the old LVTC's at Genting used to get 95% of teams entering in the last 48 hours!

Get your team submitted here, it is free, the prize pool is 100% added value, there will be bounties galore and it will be loads of fun

Interest list for blondepoker teams please (there is some added value if you join as a team from a forum)

tomhot, me.....and?

count me in.....one more needed for a fab 4  Smiley
tomhot

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 03:56:57 PM »

We must be able to find one more for a strong blonde team Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: