blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:52:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The official partypoker UK Team Challenge thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The official partypoker UK Team Challenge thread  (Read 38075 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2015, 03:58:17 PM »

we'll get a few teams

but people leave it late

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2015, 07:23:17 PM »

i'm happy to be part of a 'blonde cheapskates' team

Due to the finishing times of the majors (early morning work) and the fact i am a cheapskate I can only see myself playing the micro and the odd mini on Fridays so if there are any other players who want to join me in a team,  happy in the knowledge we would all aim to play at least 5 micros a week then lets shuffle up and deal - it's a 2 month promotion so getting to the live final should be easily achievable but obviously 'blonde cheapskates' wouldn't be going with a gazillion chips...but it would still be great fun.  thumbs up
h

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2015, 08:41:06 PM »

Due to the finishing times of the majors (early morning work) and the fact i am a cheapskate I can only see myself playing the micro and the odd mini on Fridays so if there are any other players who want to join me in a team,  happy in the knowledge we would all aim to play at least 5 micros a week then lets shuffle up and deal - it's a 2 month promotion so getting to the live final should be easily achievable but obviously 'blonde cheapskates' wouldn't be going with a gazillion chips...but it would still be great fun.  thumbs up

Do not think your only one who will not be playing major
its too late a potential finish time during week for me too
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2015, 09:10:54 PM »

I'm up for this.....never gave it much of a thought but have realised I am not at work on the 10/11 October so can play the live final....

Would love to enter a cheapo team for a shot at this....I'll literally play a few $5.50 tourneys a week, so if anyone can do similar then let's go for it...

Am purely a rec, so, similar peeps would be nice.....

Few questions/pointers though...

a) Have never played in owt like this before.
b) Can play about $25 a week max really.
c) How often does our team need to play?  Have we all got to enter the same tourneys, or do we just do our own thing to hit 250,000 chips?
d) I have no friends...I mean, poker playing friends, so blonde forum it is for me hopefully.
e) Awaits friendly invite from similar forum type Smiley
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2015, 09:28:10 PM »

Matt

a) Have never played in owt like this before...me neither
b) Can play about $25 a week max really. thats fine by me...use this as a guide
c) How often does our team need to play?  Have we all got to enter the same tourneys, or do we just do our own thing to hit 250,000 chips?  just try and play five a week which will your $25...when ever you want and we'll see how the chips add up
d) I have no friends...I mean, poker playing friends, so blonde forum it is for me hopefully.  no problem
e) Awaits friendly invite from similar forum type Smiley  i invite you to join 'blonde cheapskates' (or similar name) and await 2 more
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2015, 09:39:27 PM »

Matt

a) Have never played in owt like this before...me neither
b) Can play about $25 a week max really. thats fine by me...use this as a guide
c) How often does our team need to play?  Have we all got to enter the same tourneys, or do we just do our own thing to hit 250,000 chips?  just try and play five a week which will your $25...when ever you want and we'll see how the chips add up
d) I have no friends...I mean, poker playing friends, so blonde forum it is for me hopefully.  no problem
e) Awaits friendly invite from similar forum type Smiley  i invite you to join 'blonde cheapskates' (or similar name) and await 2 more

Cool....that was easy enough, thank you.

Do we have 2 more that think they can take on the lol pro's on the cheap of course!

Will keep an eye on the thread for news.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2015, 10:16:39 AM »

Just 10 Days to go until the UK Team Challenge £30K - £100K FREEROLL starts!

- Earn chips towards the live final by playing the daily Mini & Micro
- Mini & Micro GTEs DOUBLE on 1st Aug: $2K ($5.50 buyin) & $10K ($27.50 buyin)
- Earn 250K chips within your team to qualify for the live final
- Carry those chips to the live final (divided equally between team members)
- Live Final is 10th - 11th Oct
- Teams are between 2 - 4 players
- It is totally FREE to sign up a Team
- If you don't qualify for the live final it hasn't cost you anything to try (except your tournament buy ins)
- You don't even need to know your team mates we can hook you up!

If you're playing the Mini's and Micro's a couple of times a week it's a no brainer

read above, we have a couple of teams in progress to being formed

would like more!

https://www.partypoker.com/whats-going-on/promotions/team-challenge.html

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
CooperAyIt

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2015, 01:09:07 PM »

Hey Smurf and Matt, I'd be up for joining in with this.

Like Matt I have the problem that none of my mates play poker (even though I've tried to convert them over the years!)

The times of the shifts I work often include a few evenings per week, should be able to do at least 4 micro's but if I can't make the 5 per week I'm happy to throw in an occasional mini to make it up.

New to the forum but you may have seen me on partypoker as fishbulb_
I'm pretty sure I recognise your names from off there   
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2015, 01:43:22 PM »

Cooper

Welcome to the gang...once we get a fourth I will see about registering the team.
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2015, 02:17:50 PM »

Excellent news.....

Just remember, we need to earn at least 30,000 chips each in order to play the live event, that's if we can get to the 250,000 mark.

I can easily do 2 of the boosters so that's 10k in the bag for us.  The others will be more difficult.

Smurf, just let us know when we are set and we can PM you our screen names/full names in order to register.

Will look forward to seeing our progress as long as I know all of our screen names.
CooperAyIt

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 04:01:28 PM »

Same here, I'll easily do 2 of the boosters

will most likely do the cash game one too but I'm not a fan of slots, although near the end I may be desperate for the extra chips  Smiley
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2015, 04:08:47 PM »

No worries - an average 62,500 chips each is what I make it though...Just waiting on a final member Deadman? Tricket? Tikay? Anyone?  Wink
tomhot

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2015, 06:38:53 PM »

Hey guys,

I am still looking for a blond team.

I tend to play 3 or 4 nights a week and would play both the mini and the micro on these nights.

Would just be nice to be in a team that is looking to make the final but no expectation that we will have millions of chips!

If this is ok with you all PM me and I will send me partypoker name across.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2015, 06:48:55 PM »

i'll come in with you tom, we need two more

i have sent the battle of the bands PM to people i think might be interested. extra added value for forum teams. will forward itt o anyone who wants it

My eyes are open wide
tomhot

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2015, 07:02:29 PM »

Thanks Rich Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: