blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:02:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  General transfer discussion thread Summer 2015
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General transfer discussion thread Summer 2015  (Read 34430 times)
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 01:06:19 AM »

There's been a few rumours flying around about Yevhen Konoplyanka and Xherdan Shaqiri to Stoke which would be huge.

Feed em rice.
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 10:47:13 AM »

I thought Deulofeu looked very good at Everton last time, some flashes of sheer brilliance, thought it odd Martinez didn't play him very much.

Pretty sure Barca put a clause into the loan deal limiting his minutes/playing time.

That would make sense then, although a strange clause, most clubs put clauses in demanding the player plays as much as possible.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 11:32:34 AM »

They did

They felt he was very very weak which he looked tbf and would struggle if played to much in England

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 12:46:00 PM »

Shinji Okazaki's move to lcfc a 'mere formality', say BILD

£7m

29, a 1 goal in 3 game bundesliga striker over 150 games, 42 goals in 89 caps for his country

Huth for £3m was a solid signing, made a huge difference in the back four at the end of last season

Fuchs from Schalke at left back (66 caps for austria, good dead ball player too if the highlights are anything to go by) has to be an upgrade from Konchesky as well

awaiting Cambiasso, hopefully for another year

have been linked with bakhary sako, steven nzonzi, n'golo kante from caen but whether these are geuine or agent talk, we'll see

decent enough start to the summer i would say, prior to actually seeing two of the signings in action to really tell...

likely to sell chris wood to wolves for £2m+

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 12:50:41 PM »

Why would Stoke sell N'zonzi?

He was very good last season

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 12:53:43 PM »

He was

Wants to leave to go to better things, specifically European football, is the suggestion

haven't heard any top 6-8 sides mentioned in connection with him though. Sevilla did come in for him, it is said

quite why he would come to us, no idea. looks very doubtful and not sure why an agent would put us in the same sentence as him, but someone has put it in the papers

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/leicester-transfer-news-foxes-launch-7m-bid-for-stokes-steven-nzonzi-and-agree-deal-to-sign-robert-huth-permanently-10341677.html

My eyes are open wide
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 01:04:28 PM »

He was

Wants to leave to go to better things, specifically European football, is the suggestion

haven't heard any top 6-8 sides mentioned in connection with him though. Sevilla did come in for him, it is said

quite why he would come to us, no idea. looks very doubtful and not sure why an agent would put us in the same sentence as him, but someone has put it in the papers

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/leicester-transfer-news-foxes-launch-7m-bid-for-stokes-steven-nzonzi-and-agree-deal-to-sign-robert-huth-permanently-10341677.html

He has 1 year left on his contract and perhaps people know there is problems and he's holding out for a big pay rise. Leicester have possibly heard the news and put in a cheeky bid. And why not?
I would expect him to go to a top 6 side if he did move though. Very, very good player.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 01:06:59 PM »

Thought this for the last 2 seasons, always seems to play really well against Arsenal - silky and really covers the ground. Would like us to be in for him as a back up for Coquelin but not quite sure that's a great move for him

sola virtus nobilitat
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 01:11:23 PM »

He was

He has 1 year left on his contract and perhaps people know there is problems and he's holding out for a big pay rise. Leicester have possibly heard the news and put in a cheeky bid. And why not?
I would expect him to go to a top 6 side if he did move though. Very, very good player.

a spurs sort of signing. will look a good signing, he'll play well for three games then fade and by the end of the season it will look a colossal waste of money (see 37 other spurs signings since 2010)

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 03:18:51 PM »

West Ham have completed the signing of Dimitri Payet on a five-year contract.

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2015, 03:37:08 PM »

Anyone familiar with Jose Holebas of Roma and Greece?  Watford close apparently.  Left back I think.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2015, 03:40:10 PM »

Looks like Paulinho might be off to China.

Not getting massive wage boost - 80k v 65k at Spurs.

Doesn't this seem a bit unambitious career wise considering he is 26 and was in the Brazil midfield a year ago?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2015, 04:53:29 PM »

" Swansea City have enquired about Watford striker Troy Deeney's availability.

Manager Garry Monk is looking to sign another forward before the start of the 2015-16 Premier League season.

Deeney, 26, scored 21 league goals in 2014-15 to help the Hornets gain promotion from the Championship.

The Swans are also interested in FC Twente's former Netherlands Under-21 forward Luc Castaignos.

Swansea have made three signings so far this summer, Ghana forward Andre Ayew from Marseille, French defender Franck Tabanou from St-Etienne and Swedish goalkeeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt from Dutch side Heerenveen.

The Swans have also held talks with 18-year-old Barcelona keeper Guillermo Lara. "

thought Ayew was a good signing when i saw it

My eyes are open wide
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2015, 05:15:37 PM »

Doesn't this seem a bit unambitious career wise considering he is 26 and was in the Brazil midfield a year ago?

Seen on Twitter:

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2015, 05:57:27 PM »

Without denegrating Watford too much, he might as well be in China if he goes to Vicarage Road as far as Dunga is concerned.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: