blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:37:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Beer and clothing in Las Vegas: a brief photo diary
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beer and clothing in Las Vegas: a brief photo diary  (Read 22058 times)
Redsgirl

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2015, 11:39:21 PM »

In reponse to public demand, (or The Nun, as blonde knows her) here is a short account of our recent trip.
After a smooth flight into McCarran, we stepped out into the blistering heat to meet our delightful chaperone Jeeves, who looked absolutely thrilled at the thought of accompanying us.
Sadie and Charmaine attempted to break the ice a bit, but he was having none of it.

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 11:43:17 PM »

I'm happily subscribed to this one, can't wait..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 12:12:34 AM »

+1

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 12:13:14 AM »

Title 

The older I get, the better I was.
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 12:21:53 AM »

Having quietly decided between us to dump captain buzzkill a.s.a.p., we allowed him to show us to our rooms at the Nugget where we hurriedly threw aside the neatly pressed spanx and found our bikinis, excited to get down to the pool and into the 45 degree sunshine.
'It's dim in this room' said mother, 'Put big light on'

That didn't seem to make much difference so I opened the curtains only to find the dimness was due to the fact that the sky, dazzling blue 20 minutes before, was now black as a soot bag with rain like I'd never seen before powering down and the palm trees below our windows swaying violently back and forth.
Unbelievable.

Thankfully it stopped after an hour, but they closed the pool for the rest of the day 'cos some rain got in it.  
It was whilst waiting to go out that we first found out how much the yanks love a British accent, any kind of British accent because Sadie sounds like Waynetta Slob's vocal coach.
'Oi mate! Can I use your ashtray?'  
'You can if you say that again for me darlin'

This trip was going to be a riot.

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 01:53:55 AM »

In and subscribed on page 1 Smiley

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 02:07:48 AM »

Bravo.

Best title for a diary ever.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 02:11:19 AM »

We retired reasonably early that first night having been up since 4:30am UK time, but two of our 'Golden Girls', Auntie Sue and Bella upon waking up at 2am decided the best thing to do was pop downstairs for a glass of wine to help them drop back off.
That was the last we saw them until we were up, dressed and ready to head out for breakfast, when we opened the room door and the fell back in, giggling and asking where we were going at bedtime.  Roll Eyes

This severely set back my planned itinerary for the day, so after my first American breakfast   we just hung around the hotel playing the slots and people watching until Patsy and Eddie had recovered enough to catch the Deuce to the Strip.
A lot of people said we were better to use taxis as the Deuce was to slow, but apart from the fact it was a hell of a lot cheaper, we met lots of people and had some of our best conversations on the bus,
some memorable ones being Mrs Red politely refuting a rather loud lady's claim that Americans invented mothers day and us guys just copied them, a women telling me that her great granmomma came from a little island called Wales and numerous discussions about the Royal family, Benny Hill and Mon-tee Pie-thorn.
I also saw a man wearing the worlds most incredible shoes, I must get that pic off Bridie.

Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 02:13:48 AM »

Thanks for the nice feedback y'all x

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 02:23:10 AM »

excellent title!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 03:37:29 AM »

Echo what everyone said as to thread title. I had to think about it for a while, mind.

they closed the pool for the rest of the day 'cos some rain got in it.

Good grief.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 06:11:11 AM »

Bravo.

Best title for a diary ever.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 10:05:06 AM »

Shoe pic as promised.
Where else in the world are you going to see someone wearing these bad boys like it ain't even a thang?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 10:24:13 AM »

Shoe pic as promised.
Where else in the world are you going to see someone wearing these bad boys like it ain't even a thang?

Those gold trainers are pretty cool, too.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 10:42:52 AM »

+1
So picked me up. X

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: