blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:54:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 71065 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: July 07, 2015, 01:07:59 PM »

As a tell it like it is type of guy I will correct the errors here. Hope this isn't classed as trolling correcting people who talk nonsense about something they know nothing about on a public forum and which doesn't affect them in the slightest apart from their own amusement and entertainment.  The total investment was £30k into the fund. Pads has around 10% of that as far as I am aware. No idea where pads having £30k himself comes from.  The biggest single investor of the fund by a long way is one of the two non blondes.

Most people who make a living backing their opinions are not fans of their opinion being criticised without the other opinion being willing to back up their opinion with hard cash.  Talk is cheap. I never mind being criticised as long as the other person is willing to back their opinion up with cash and not just talk the talk who disagrees with me.  I very much expect the vast majority of posters on blonde to not enjoy my style but I don't really care less.  If you like making money bet what I back. You get it for free. My TFT Roi is nearly double betting emporiums horse racing Roi which costs a fortune.  If you don't like money and hate my style sorry for offending you but this is a gambling forum.

We have to enter into a bet if we want to disagree with you?

As we are on a Gambling forum and the vast majority of discussion I make is about betting if someone disagrees with my opinion it would be totally logical to bet on it.  It is easy to say 'everyone has an opinion' that Is correct but everyone's opinion in my world is not worth the same otherwise 98% of gamblers wouldn't lose because their opinion isn't as accurate as the other 2% who win. If I get ten opinions on a race or match I don't use all ten opinions equally to formulate my investment on said game.  I appreciate most people don't look at things like I do but most people with the greatest of respect don't use their opinions to make their living.

So if you think Andy Murray will win Wimbledon and I don't, I have to pay to say so?

No but i would respect your opinion much more if you were willing to back it up with cash.  I hear a million voices a day who tell me this, that and the other but very few talk with their wallet.  The ones who do tend to be more reliable and worthwhile to listen to imo.  That is my point.  I find it much easier listening to people who's opinions they back up with money rather than hot air.  

I find it amazing when i 'troll' people it is very similar to the poking and needling style you use to create an argument yet no one ever calls you and Camel trolls yet what you two have done on this thread is pretty similar to what i get called a troll for on the football fans forums.  I suppose that comes with the terrority and post count and history on blonde.
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 07, 2015, 01:09:15 PM »

You are out of pocket by 1500, not 30k ?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 07, 2015, 01:10:56 PM »

If u talk to the talk shouldn't u put right your 100% guarantee with money? After all talk is cheap

Yes George, no George, 3 bags full george.  Is it trolling?  I know you have waited a long 5 years to get your comeback from the Blatch issue.  I can tell it has been worth the wait.  All the blatchgate guys have come out of the woodwork and made it very clear i should be on the hook for the money.  Everyone else says i shouldn't.  Please make your needle less obvious.  You all look very sour.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 07, 2015, 01:12:05 PM »

Why can't people read the original posts.  The total fund was £30k.  When did it ever say Pads had £30k of investment in this?  Why can't people read with their own eyes rather than just follow the blonde trolling sheep in their little herd?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 07, 2015, 01:12:55 PM »

I replied to u by email explaining my comments which u chose to ignore. The only bitter one is you who thinks he should get some sort of knighthood cos u outed blatch.

U talk the talk but when it comes down to it you can't back your poor judgement with money. Simple

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 07, 2015, 01:14:07 PM »

Why can't people read with their own eyes rather than just follow the blonde trolling sheep in their little herd?

Good one mate, I laughed. 
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 07, 2015, 01:14:28 PM »

You respect people opinion when they back it up with cash? U said 100% stu wouldn't grim. Where's your  money?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 07, 2015, 01:15:49 PM »

I replied to u by email explaining my comments which u chose to ignore. The only bitter one is you who thinks he should get some sort of knighthood cos u outed blatch.

U talk the talk but when it comes down to it you can't back your poor judgement with money. Simple

Your email was just a set of statements which there was nothing to respond to.  You asked no questions so what was i supposed to reply to exactly?  I don't really want to post your pm but it contains nothing offensive.  You can post mine if you want to be childish to have a pop.  I stand by what i said.

It's not actually a pop. Read back what I've put. I'm referring to the betrayal of someone you trust than anything monetary.

I hope you get your money back but more importantly find some peace with Stu.

As to not speaking to you- I've always found the situation a little awkward. From the best of my recollection we've never actually shared a table together despite being at numerous events- I have no particular beef with you. I just thought you might now emphathise a little more with those of us who were in Blatch's corner even though to you it was clear he was on the take

George

What exactly was i supposed to reply to?  We are not friends it sounded pretty much like a closing email to our brief discussion.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 01:18:33 PM by arbboy » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 07, 2015, 01:17:40 PM »

Look like they could do with their money back tbf.

http://twononblondes.co.uk/

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 07, 2015, 01:19:18 PM »

An acknowledgment that your wrong? I've not been waiting for this day to come.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: July 07, 2015, 01:19:35 PM »

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 07, 2015, 01:21:03 PM »

If u talk to the talk shouldn't u put right your 100% guarantee with money? After all talk is cheap

Please don't start that vouch thing again. Arbboy isn't going to give Pads the money and even if he did Pads wouldn't take it. I don't care who thinks Arbboy should give Stu the money and who doesn't. That's a separate issue and thread please.

It's not Arbboy who's in the wrong here it's Stu.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 07, 2015, 01:21:07 PM »

You respect people opinion when they back it up with cash? U said 100% stu wouldn't grim. Where's your  money?

He hasn't grimmed Pads.  He has paid back half of pads money already.  I know you are hanging onto the vouch thing desperately to have your pop you have waited for 5 years for.  It is understandable after your running mate did what he did.  All the rational people in the thread all agree i am not on the hook for it but the two guys with the most needle from Blatch are, unsurprisingly, the only two who think i should be on the hook for it.  Sorry, desperate and sad.  Move on lads.  
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 07, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »

Please don't start that vouch thing again. Arbboy isn't going to give Pads the money and even if he did Pads wouldn't take it. I don't care who thinks Arbboy should give Stu the money and who doesn't. That's a separate issue and thread please.

I know but the Blatch fan boys who worshipped him and living off his false roll for a year have waited for long for this moment so let's give them their 10 minutes in the sun.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 07, 2015, 01:25:19 PM »

I'm not starting the vouch thing. I'm referencing from arrboys posts.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: