blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 11:54:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272884 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 72350 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: July 08, 2015, 01:04:26 AM »

Ive never met arrboy to my knowledge or posted in the sports betting section , but I think i would get on with him irl. I like someone who speaks their mind even if they do it online and get called a troll... what exactly does that mean? I think that is a load of bollocks to be honest and everyone loves to jump on the band wagon with it.
 I also do vaguely remember him calling out Blatch and getting stick for it and in the end he was proved right so some kudos should be given to that in my opinion.
On that note arrboy obviously has a good name in the business so whatever he may say will carry some weight. I just wonder if the non-blondes agreed to par take in this venture on his word alone or did they also know Redarmi? if its the first one I think Arrboy really needs to consider who he speaks up for in the future as his word obviously influences people in the same line of business.

My word didnt make anyone invest in this project.  It could have been sold out twice over just from the people already invested.  I would have had 4 times more myself if it wasn't for so much being tied up in ante post bets across various sports.  I have got really lucky not to be on the hook for the lot because under different circumstances time wise i would have been a majority investor.
So how did the Non Blondes get involved or was this not an only blonde project? excuse my ignorance as like I said I dont really look at the betting section

This was nothing 1000% to do with blonde.  I am annoying for tikay that blonde got involved in this because it could affect their site after blatchgate and other scams like this place is full of scams.  It was arranged privately between pro gamblers with nothing to do with blonde and pads decided to start the thread on blonde.  It had nothing to do with blonde from start to finish like 99.9% of pro staking plans.  The only ones which hit the head lines are the ones which go wrong.  All the trolls don't realise this and love a drama and jump on board to have their bit of fun.  That is fair enough.  Hope you enjoy the show.  

If stu has us over for 30 large everyone involved will just suck it up and move on.  There will be no cry baby stories about 'i sold it to my dad and he is skint and my life is fucked' like previous stories.  Everyone knew the potential ROI was massive with their own eyes.  Everyone who invested is a pro gambler and will just take it on the chin as a bet.  The biggest loser is Stu if he doesn't pay.  i know everyone involved in this personally and they can all suck it up worse case spot as a small bad day at the office to their normal day to day business.

It just doesn't make seanse.

Unless Stuart has a blackjack/roulette habit he has kept secret, there is no reason for him to do this.

If it's an emergency life expense, why didn't he ask for a loan?

I agree it doesnt make sense but spots like this never do make sense.  They are bigger than 100/1 to happen which is why all the trolls come out of the wood work to get involved when they do because it is so unlikely and makes pros like me and mrs bandit look stupid for investing.  Similar to why there are always 1.01 busted threads on the bf forum.  You dont see them the 500 times in a row a 1.01 shot hoses up and the pros who back 1.01's get the lot.  Only the one in 500 times they get beat the loser trolls want to pipe up.  If you are a 10 year pro it is par for the course.  Their entertainment provides your income long term.  You just laugh and move on.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 08, 2015, 01:05:11 AM »

Straight question Arboy, do you think this has or will have any effect on your rep?

~It has no effect on my rep unless i need to beg for staking to do something similar.  If you can pay for ur action in cash like i have for 15 years without fail my image on blonde makes no difference to people i do business with.    The whole 100% of the plan was sold without me even getting involved. My 2 private investors knew stu via me and were more than willing to get involved without any assistance from me.  My image in the game might be as a troll and a twat to most blondes but u name me one person who i haven't paid.  You can't because i dont do business on credit.  I could name 4 big players in the game you would all know who owe me.  I won't because i want to get paid.  Image is important in this game but to proper pros knowing you will get paid is 10 times more important than the pr image you sell.  No one has ever been knocked by me because i always pay on for my bets.

Thanks for answering but I'm not really on about your credit rep but how strongly you recommended this to Pads based on your opinion and experience of Redarmi. Obviously we all make mistakes but in a game where your opinion matters surely it must take dent?

Ah! The element of surprise
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 08, 2015, 01:08:30 AM »

Presumably you want to get paid by redarmi as well.

So presumably (based on your last post) you think pads shouldn't have posted here?

I then have two questions:

What image do you think pads was trying to PR/sell?

What has changed between now and when you told pads he'd 'have ever right' to post publicly?

appreciate the insight.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 08, 2015, 01:12:06 AM »

Straight question Arboy, do you think this has or will have any effect on your rep?

~It has no effect on my rep unless i need to beg for staking to do something similar.  If you can pay for ur action in cash like i have for 15 years without fail my image on blonde makes no difference to people i do business with.    The whole 100% of the plan was sold without me even getting involved. My 2 private investors knew stu via me and were more than willing to get involved without any assistance from me.  My image in the game might be as a troll and a twat to most blondes but u name me one person who i haven't paid.  You can't because i dont do business on credit.  I could name 4 big players in the game you would all know who owe me.  I won't because i want to get paid.  Image is important in this game but to proper pros knowing you will get paid is 10 times more important than the pr image you sell.  No one has ever been knocked by me because i always pay on for my bets.

Thanks for answering but I'm not really on about your credit rep but how strongly you recommended this to Pads based on your opinion and experience of Redarmi. Obviously we all make mistakes but in a game where your opinion matters surely it must take dent?

Not at all because i didn't recommend anything to pads.  He came to me for an opinon totally cold colding me not the other way around because he didn't want to miss out on a coup that numerous other pro sports bettors were in on.  Yes it went wrong but so do 1.01 shots on bf every day.  Doesn't mean they weren't value to back.  The stake would have sold out twice over even if pads had never got involved.  I never do anything on credit.  If you pay up front in cash no one gives a shit about ur rep.  Sorry for sounding obvious but it is all business.  If you pay up front in cash no one will give a fuck about ur rep.  I can't control an ex friend going nuts who i have known for over 10 years and never had a problem with.  I am sure most people will see that.  If they don't i will just keep dealing up front in cash without staking like i have for 12 years.  I am pretty sure my life won't change in the slightest whatever happens.  If anything blonde helps my image of getting on because people know i know and want me to tell them what i know and are willing to get me on.  They will obviously never admit this on blonde so you only hear from the trolls rather than the guys who know the score and get my action on in a mutually beneficial manner.  Most casuals who are trolls don't get this is one of the reasons why i post.  Getting on is the hardest thing in the world.  I give a bit away on blonde to make more myself.  Sorry to sound harsh but like i have always said it is just business.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:39:09 AM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 08, 2015, 01:18:48 AM »

Presumably you want to get paid by redarmi as well.

So presumably (based on your last post) you think pads shouldn't have posted here?

I then have two questions:

What image do you think pads was trying to PR/sell?

What has changed between now and when you told pads he'd 'have ever right' to post publicly?

appreciate the insight.

pads has every right to do whatever the fuck he wants.  It is his money.  Given he thinks he is the BITB posting this the day before the biggest poker event in the world when he must have circa $40k in ev playing that didn't make much sense to me from his point of view.  It is the FA cup or champions league of poker.  To worry a bout getting paid £1500 the day before the biggest poker event of the year made no sense to me.  He should have been lying on his back relaxing on one of many ways a whale like him does.  That is his choice.  I was at home doing my nuts on the tv dogs at Henlow and Hove and still didn't care enough to post.  Nothing has changed.  The two silent partners who have over 50% of the fund just wished it had never gone public.  I have very little doubt every one will get paid long term.  If they don't the biggest loser long term will be Stu.  The ball is in his court.
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: July 08, 2015, 01:55:47 AM »

I laid someone today a 1600/100 bet blatch re appears in his own name this week following stu gate on blonde.  You might save me a £1600 pay out posting under a different name.

Love it. Can we get prices on other infamous members too? What about the P4C guys? Wink

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 08, 2015, 08:52:35 AM »

Ive never met arrboy to my knowledge or posted in the sports betting section , but I think i would get on with him irl. I like someone who speaks their mind even if they do it online and get called a troll... what exactly does that mean? I think that is a load of bollocks to be honest and everyone loves to jump on the band wagon with it.
 I also do vaguely remember him calling out Blatch and getting stick for it and in the end he was proved right so some kudos should be given to that in my opinion.
On that note arrboy obviously has a good name in the business so whatever he may say will carry some weight. I just wonder if the non-blondes agreed to par take in this venture on his word alone or did they also know Redarmi? if its the first one I think Arrboy really needs to consider who he speaks up for in the future as his word obviously influences people in the same line of business.

A troll is someone who makes posts on a internet forum which add nothing to the topic being discussed and are purely to antagonise other users of the forum.

Arbboy isn't a complete troll, he adds a lot to the TFT thread.

But some would argue he trolls the Liverpool and Newcastle threads.

They are however 4 or 5 posters on here whose sole reason to be on Blondepoker is to upset and annoy other users.

A lot would argue he speaks a lot of sense on the fan threads but the fans are too blind to see the wood for the trees.  If that makes you a troll then yes i am a troll.  Post me soemthing i said on those threads which wasn't close to being factually correct betting wise.  This is the best guide to reality not a load of deluded fans who are clueless with the greatest of respect.

But you can do it without annoying them so much!

They love their teams. There are hundreds of ways of saying "Newcastle are shit" without saying "Newcastle are shit".

Why upset people unnecessarily?

That sums up Arbboy's style perfectly.

What he said in the football threads made a lot of sense but the fans of those clubs are so wrapped up in the emotion of supporting their club that they cannot see the woods for the trees.

It is the same on almost every football forum.

Arbboy had an opinion they didn't like (although looking in what he said made a lot of sense to a neutral) but he definitely did it in a style that wound them up big time :-)

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 08, 2015, 09:04:51 AM »

A troll is someone who makes posts on a internet forum which add nothing to the topic being discussed and are purely to antagonise other users of the forum.

Arbboy isn't a complete troll, he adds a lot to the TFT thread.

But some would argue he trolls the Liverpool and Newcastle threads.

They are however 4 or 5 posters on here whose sole reason to be on Blondepoker is to upset and annoy other users.

A lot would argue he speaks a lot of sense on the fan threads but the fans are too blind to see the wood for the trees.  If that makes you a troll then yes i am a troll.  Post me soemthing i said on those threads which wasn't close to being factually correct betting wise.  This is the best guide to reality not a load of deluded fans who are clueless with the greatest of respect.

But you can do it without annoying them so much!

They love their teams. There are hundreds of ways of saying "Newcastle are shit" without saying "Newcastle are shit".

Why upset people unnecessarily?

That sums up Arbboy's style perfectly.

What he said in the football threads made a lot of sense but the fans of those clubs are so wrapped up in the emotion of supporting their club that they cannot see the woods for the trees.

It is the same on almost every football forum.

Arbboy had an opinion they didn't like (although looking in what he said made a lot of sense to a neutral) but he definitely did it in a style that wound them up big time :-)

Thinking about it, it isn't even him saying "Newcastle are shit" which annoys the posters on that thread.

It is him saying "You are an idiot for thinking Newcastle aren't shit because Newcastle are shit", which is completely out of order.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: July 08, 2015, 09:21:16 AM »

I deffo log onto Blonde for entertainment. Folk shouldn't get their knickers in a twist about people who do that. I mean Tikay's pictures of bridges and ducks can only carry the forum so far.

And sorry but the fact that arbboy got blatched is pretty goddam entertaining. Don't forget these are really trivial amounts for these guys, "flicking it in" on a daily basis etc.

Few things...
- Pleno1 you're idea to give all the money back to the grimmer to redistribute is a proper shit idea
- arbboy you said the sheep run around in their little herd, it's flock mate, flock!
- RED-DOG ur posts do needle, it's a good style, slick & sophisticated

I log on to provide and receive entertainment. It is nice to give a bit back to the system which provides you with a living.  I am happy to be the bad guy whilst quietly taking all your punting money via the firms through the back door.  It definitely helps you get on acting like a twat.  Bookies are far more likely to give you a spin than if you are serious on course as has been the case at uttoxeter races tonight.  Some of you need to realise it is only ever business with me.  I don't know anyone on here well and wouldn't consider anyone on blonde as a proper mate, several gambling acquaintances at best.  Most of you are just random strangers and customers to me via the system.  I do have to laugh how seriously some of you take things when you are not even financially involved.  It does provide a chuckle.

Your post is spot on. Pads shouldn't give any of the money back it is his and he is still owed.  I am not giving my £500 back to anyone which I have already been paid. I was wrong with the herd but I am a numbers pro and have never been good with words and failed English at school because I was too busy doing further maths instead as that was my future. Finally red dog is a great needler and troll but never gets called one because of his legend status which is fair enough.  If I made the same posts as he does on my account I would be called a troll I know that or if he made the same posts under my name on blonde.  Nothing has changed since 2010.  I give far more to blonde than I can ever take.  I don't want any credit because the entertainment factor is priceless on here.  It is always important to keep the customers coming back to make sure they don't get bored.  You sell them dreams and pieces of paper ( betting slips) in return for proper money.  Some people do Twitter some people do blogs. Blonde is my release. It is good entertainment,  loads of people love it. I know that from my pm's. Quite incredibly so many people actually pm me to actually agree with me even though they couldn't be seen to say it live and direct on blonde.

Well I'm glad it's entertaining you so much. You could have fooled me.

We have had virtually no interaction, I disagreed with you on one point in this thread, just one mind, and now I'm a troll. Well played.

Basically what you're saying is no one disagrees with me because I have a long posting history and everyone agrees with you but they only do it via PM.

Yeah, right.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: July 08, 2015, 09:43:11 AM »

Oh and you can ignore Mantis. He thinks taking your hat off before headbutting someone is slick and sophisticated. 

The older I get, the better I was.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 08, 2015, 10:11:17 AM »

I deffo log onto Blonde for entertainment. Folk shouldn't get their knickers in a twist about people who do that. I mean Tikay's pictures of bridges and ducks can only carry the forum so far.

And sorry but the fact that arbboy got blatched is pretty goddam entertaining. Don't forget these are really trivial amounts for these guys, "flicking it in" on a daily basis etc.

Few things...
- Pleno1 you're idea to give all the money back to the grimmer to redistribute is a proper shit idea
- arbboy you said the sheep run around in their little herd, it's flock mate, flock!

I log on to provide and receive entertainment. It is nice to give a bit back to the system which provides you with a living.  I am happy to be the bad guy whilst quietly taking all your punting money via the firms through the back door.  It definitely helps you get on acting like a twat.  Bookies are far more likely to give you a spin than if you are serious on course as has been the case at uttoxeter races tonight.  Some of you need to realise it is only ever business with me.  I don't know anyone on here well and wouldn't consider anyone on blonde as a proper mate, several gambling acquaintances at best.  Most of you are just random strangers and customers to me via the system.  I do have to laugh how seriously some of you take things when you are not even financially involved.  It does provide a chuckle.

Your post is spot on. Pads shouldn't give any of the money back it is his and he is still owed.  I am not giving my £500 back to anyone which I have already been paid. I was wrong with the herd but I am a numbers pro and have never been good with words and failed English at school because I was too busy doing further maths instead as that was my future. Finally red dog is a great needler and troll but never gets called one because of his legend status which is fair enough.  If I made the same posts as he does on my account I would be called a troll I know that or if he made the same posts under my name on blonde.  Nothing has changed since 2010.  I give far more to blonde than I can ever take.  I don't want any credit because the entertainment factor is priceless on here.  It is always important to keep the customers coming back to make sure they don't get bored.  You sell them dreams and pieces of paper ( betting slips) in return for proper money.  Some people do Twitter some people do blogs. Blonde is my release. It is good entertainment,  loads of people love it. I know that from my pm's. Quite incredibly so many people actually pm me to actually agree with me even though they couldn't be seen to say it live and direct on blonde.

We have had virtually no interaction, I disagreed with you on one point in this thread, just one mind, and now I'm a troll. Well played.

Basically what you're saying is no one disagrees with me because I have a long posting history and everyone agrees with you but they only do it via PM.

Yeah, right.

It would appear reading yesterdays stuff, pretty much everyone on Blonde is a troll....

Quite incredibly I also have a stack of PMs of people, like me, that at some point, didn't agree with arbboy, but for some strange reason, they didn't want to post on the forum.

For balance though, I do agree with arbboys synopsis on many subject, he makes very valid points on a great many issues. However, its just a shame that if you happen to disagree with him and are vocal, you are first subjected to a public flogging, then taken back stage for further dressing down by Private Message, and the now well known catchphrase, "please don't ever talk to me again".

Thankfully, he promised never to talk to me again, so I should get this through without dogs abuse. Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 08, 2015, 10:20:52 AM »

It may have been said before. But, and I mean this well, arbboy didn't save blonde members £100k, blatch had been rumbled before mark came along. Things were happening behind the scenes (Cos) can confirm this.

This isn't a dig at mark, he knows I like him a lot, but I keep hearing this a lot on here and it's starting to grate a bit.

My recollection of the Blatch episode (as an observer) was a general love in until Arb started shining a torch on what he was doing.  A few people (including Greekstein) were indeed saying that statements/screenshots should be provided but many posts were simply attacking Arb for upsetting the applecart and ultimately he was banned.   
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 08, 2015, 10:31:14 AM »

Probs best to move this to the diary section

sola virtus nobilitat
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 08, 2015, 10:37:11 AM »

Few things...

Yeah, right.

It would appear reading yesterdays stuff, pretty much everyone on Blonde is a troll....

Quite incredibly I also have a stack of PMs of people, like me, that at some point, didn't agree with arbboy, but for some strange reason, they didn't want to post on the forum.

For balance though, I do agree with arbboys synopsis on many subject, he makes very valid points on a great many issues. However, its just a shame that if you happen to disagree with him and are vocal, you are first subjected to a public flogging, then taken back stage for further dressing down by Private Message, and the now well known catchphrase, "please don't ever talk to me again".

Thankfully, he promised never to talk to me again, so I should get this through without dogs abuse. Wink

FYP

"I'm not a troll this is just me voicing an opinion. Def not trolling at all. Don't even get what it means? Oops gotta go...just rcvd another 600 pms to crack one off too."

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 08, 2015, 10:40:13 AM »

Morning Chompy Nico. x

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: