blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:30:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 69915 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2015, 06:30:59 PM »

Yo Pleno

I think Arbboy is unhappy about putting the Skype chats on the forum and not with you posting the details of the grim.   Saying he is ok with you outting Stu doesn't give you the right to post every private conversation you have had with Arbboy.

Correct and the two other non blonde investors are seriously fucked off that this went public without their knowledge as they think he might hinder their ability to be repaid and they had no say in it.  They are entitled to their opinion and they hold over 50% of the fund between them.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2015, 06:47:05 PM »

I really didn't want to get into the debate of this thread as the only thing I want to see from it is that Redarmi sorts himself out and makes things right with investors. There are already far too many people enjoying the thread/drama of the situation which is most disappointing.

However, Arbboy, you seem to be somewhat missing the point of what is being said to you.

You have said:

live:jockfourthree: he is 100% good for the money

he would never grim anyone

live:jockfourthree: i can gtd 2 things
[04/01/2015 03:56:34] live:jockfourthree: he will never ever grim anyone

You really shouldn't use phrases like these unless you really are willing to put up the money if things go wrong, imo.

Whether consciously or subconsciously, investors may have been swayed by such words and if it was me who said them I know I would feel on the hook for that money and in turn get my buddy to settle with me.

Why should total strangers feel they have the right to put me in a position to cold call me and ask these questions then free of charge and totally freeroll me?  Why do i owe the stranger anything?  He is the long term EV winner in this whether on a one off occasion he does his money or makes money.  He is getting additional information for free.  What do i get out of the situation.  Nothing when it works 99% of the time and all this ear ache the 1% of the time it doesn't. 

Because you bang on about what an expert you are, how you always stand behind your judgement and freely give 100 opinions when one is asked for - it's for this very reason I would never ask advice from someone with your traits. By the way, much as I find things like this highly amusing from a human condition point of view I don't think I or anyone else thinks you're on the hook for this money, about the only one who seems to think people are saying this, is you, obv. Because your world is all about arb and right now you look a bit dumb.

Unquestionably you gave a wholehearted, enthusiastic recommendation and many others take the view - 'why wouldn't you' which is fine I guess. I think it's ridic to make any kind of recommendation without any detailed knowledge of the person's financial position or personal P & L on this stuff. Pretty sure I know nothing but could construct a business plan showing my profitability in just about any field with a bit of swotting.

Anyway, I'm prepared to rule; you're not on the line for the money, it's just your judgement is naturally being questioned. Plus, in this particular case it's just such delicious schadenfreude for people like me as I've watched you so often ridicule everyone with a different judgement to you.

I'd like to say, 'hope everyone gets their money back etc' but I really don't care I've lost hundreds of thousands in pursuit of more - it just goes with the territory when we are driven by greed.

sola virtus nobilitat
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2015, 07:02:23 PM »

Yo Pleno

I think Arbboy is unhappy about putting the Skype chats on the forum and not with you posting the details of the grim.   Saying he is ok with you outting Stu doesn't give you the right to post every private conversation you have had with Arbboy.

Correct and the two other non blonde investors are seriously fucked off that this went public without their knowledge as they think he might hinder their ability to be repaid and they had no say in it.  They are entitled to their opinion and they hold over 50% of the fund between them.

tbh they can have an opinion, but they can't have a veto. if they wanted that then they can take 100% of the investment ofc.

it's also not as if pads snap got annoyed and posted it, he discussed/thought about it a lot.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2015, 07:03:00 PM »

Not sure how any of this is helping the forum survival.

It is good for the post count.  All joking aside this is nothing to do with blonde as a forum.  The investment scheme was never discussed or proposed on blonde prior to investment.  It was always private from start to finish.  I am happy for the whole thread to be deleted if people think it is negatively affecting blonde.

I have no issue with pads expecting me to pay him because he stated he doesn't.  I have no issue with Red dog or Camel (neither of whom think i should be on the hook for it) but have contributed to Couchgate today.  I have issue with certain posters implying that i should be on the hook for it from their posts.  I would have preferred pads to not post skype convo's without asking me first but that is done and dusted now.

You obv have beef with me after calling me a coward and not responding to my PM

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2015, 07:18:27 PM »

If the investors think they won't get paid now it is likely they weren't going to get paid before. Admittedly it puts slightly more pressure on redarmi but he would have either have repaid or not, and whether it has grown me public shouldn't have more of an affect then possibly slowing down the timeline. (It could also speed it up/help others from being scammed)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 07:37:39 PM by rfgqqabc » Logged

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2015, 07:20:50 PM »

If the investors think they won't get paid now it is likely they weren't going to get paid before. Admittedly it puts slightly more pressure on redarmi but he would I'd either have repaid or not, and whether it has grown me public shouldn't have more of an affect then possibly slowing down the timeline. (It could also speed it up/help others)

Yours faithfully

Stanley Unwin.

The older I get, the better I was.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2015, 07:37:13 PM »

Blonde back to its glorious best.

Good luck guys getting your cash back but best bet is to write it off and learn from it.

I'm in the 'old school' when it comes to a vouch but for me to trust someone's vouch means I have to trust that person too.

What Mark said to Pleno in the Skype convo doesn't constitute a vouch in my opinion because they clearly don't know each other anyway. If they did then this wouldn't be all over Blonde as they'd have sorted it out between themselves.

I wouldn't dream of asking someone I don't know to vouch for someone else and expect it to hold any weight.

If I sent this person I don't know £30k on the say so of a few Skype conversations with someone else I don't know I think I'd just write off my £30k and be a bit more careful in future dealings with gamblers.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2015, 09:43:33 PM »

People are enjoying this thread too much, 3x the posts of arb's Stoke thread already, too many opinions, disgusting!

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2015, 10:02:35 PM »

People are enjoying this thread too much, 3x the posts of arb's Stoke thread already, too many opinions, disgusting!

Pipe down and stop trolling sunshine 
engy

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 07, 2015, 02:25:21 AM »

If the investors think they won't get paid now it is likely they weren't going to get paid before. Admittedly it puts slightly more pressure on redarmi but he would I'd either have repaid or not, and whether it has grown me public shouldn't have more of an affect then possibly slowing down the timeline. (It could also speed it up/help others)

Yours faithfully

Stanley Unwin.

PMSL Tom. too good
mrmole
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 07, 2015, 05:10:26 AM »

Its a hard one , in the gambling world u need to do it
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:20:56 AM by mrmole » Logged
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2015, 07:13:00 AM »

I must say what I find quite amusing in this thread is the folk shuting troll, I guess what comes goes around comes around.   Followers of the Liverpool/Newcastle and Poltics threads will probably be thinking wtf as Arb is the biggest troll of them all.   He even seems to be trolling himself in this thread, top class.   
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 07, 2015, 08:20:01 AM »

I must say what I find quite amusing in this thread is the folk shuting troll, I guess what comes goes around comes around.   Followers of the Liverpool/Newcastle and Poltics threads will probably be thinking wtf as Arb is the biggest troll of them all.   He even seems to be trolling himself in this thread, top class.   

Got to say Kmac, I think Arbboy makes this place a much more interesting, colourful and knowledgable place, he can be very direct and upset people but his sports betting knowledge and posting style add so much more than you lose.

He tells it as he sees it, long may that continue for me.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 07, 2015, 09:06:08 AM »

I think this is very harsh. I am not Arboy biggest fan, but agree with Rick that he brings much more to the Blonde table than others. Although I do believe he has contradicted himself a couple of times in this thread.

However an important point that has been missed, and I am not trolling before anyone says it, but what on earth possessed Patrick to hand over £30k to a total stranger? I suspect it is easy to say in hindsight, but Patrick, you really do need to re-think things or go and seek some sort of professional help. It is completely insane.
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: July 07, 2015, 09:49:46 AM »

Got to say Kmac, I think Arbboy makes this place a much more interesting, colourful and knowledgable place, he can be very direct and upset people but his sports betting knowledge and posting style add so much more than you lose.

He tells it as he sees it, long may that continue for me.

Always amazes me how often the "tell it like I see it" types are absurdly sensitive to personal criticism. Not intended as a troll, just an observation. I don't really follow blonde enough to know if that applies to arbboy.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: