blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:34:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Xmas Grand Prix £250,000 GTD 12th-18th December
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Xmas Grand Prix £250,000 GTD 12th-18th December  (Read 159949 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2015, 02:19:29 AM »

I've just played the 7pm leg, just seen it was a "Players Choice" after reading here - I want to play tomorrow - do I have to state my preference anywhere or is it automatically entered tomorrow?

I assume you could only choose a different venue through this leg if you had already made a day 2?

Please email rachel@dtdpoker.com to confirm you would like to play tomorrow.

This is absolutely fine to play tomorrow. Correct you can choose somewhere else if you had qualified for Day 2, or indeed, even if you haven't.

Assume everyone has to do this who played the online players choice day 1s today?  You won't automatically be put into tomorrow's day 2?  I made day 2 tonight online with 6 bigs so i won't be attending tomorrow at the club for day 2 so in order to receive the £210 pay out i need to confirm i want my day 2 to be tomorrow via email as above?  The stack will blind out and my account will get a $109 ticket added and £140 cash i assume?  
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2015, 02:20:46 AM »

I think they probably should have said roughly 10% paid because I'm sure they'll pay the (up to) 15% who cash. The small 1st place prize in comparison to the prizepool indicates this intention, I reckon.

I'm up there at the moment and 29 got through from the 225 starters in the 4pm live D1.

10% make Day 2 on average. You are correct though that it should perhaps just state that everyone making Day 2 receives a min cash although the mathematics of the tournament ensure that this will almost always be 10 - 12% of the field.

GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2015, 02:23:27 AM »

I've just played the 7pm leg, just seen it was a "Players Choice" after reading here - I want to play tomorrow - do I have to state my preference anywhere or is it automatically entered tomorrow?

I assume you could only choose a different venue through this leg if you had already made a day 2?

This is absolutely fine to play tomorrow. Correct you can choose somewhere else if you had qualified for Day 2, or indeed, even if you haven't.

Assume everyone has to do this who played the online players choice day 1s today?  You won't automatically be put into tomorrow's day 2?  I made day 2 tonight online with 6 bigs so i won't be attending tomorrow at the club for day 2 so in order to receive the £210 pay out i need to confirm i want my day 2 to be tomorrow via email as above?  The stack will blind out and my account will get a $109 ticket added and £140 cash i assume?  

Yes you will need to contact us to be entered in to Day 2. Everyone will receive an email in the morning when we get this info from partypoker. Alternatively just email rachel@dtdpoker.com and she will put you in Day 2. You will receive the min cash even if you don't show up. Usually takes 72 hours to be credited to your account.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2015, 02:25:14 AM »

Yes you will need to contact us to be entered in to Day 2. Everyone will receive an email in the morning when we get this info from partypoker. Alternatively just email rachel@dtdpoker.com and she will put you in Day 2. You will receive the min cash even if you don't show up. Usually takes 72 hours to be credited to your account.

Ok cheers for the quick reply.  What are the blinds going back?  2000/4000?  i might be tempted to show up if they are this with 12 bigs.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2015, 02:28:49 AM »

2.5/5

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2015, 02:51:08 AM »

2.5/5

Correct, back to start of level 17. So 2,500/5,000 500.

smurf

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2015, 09:38:47 AM »

IMPORTANT

We have a number of unused tickets for Grand Prix Dusk Till Dawn Nottingham in players accounts which expire tonight.

If you have an 'Entry to Grand Prix' Ticket in your account it will expire tonight unless you have already made Day 2 of GPPT Nottingham.

You have a couple of last chance options. Play the 7pm Live Day 1 at Dusk Till Dawn or play in the Player's Choice online at partypoker at 7pm & 9pm. If you progress from the Player's Choice into Day 2 you can choose any venue on the Grand Prix Poker Tour to utilise your Day 2 stack, including Dusk Till Dawn tomorrow.

Only just seen this, woke up to check and I have lost four $109 tokens over night and naturally fuming

I have had two tokens for a few weeks and won four more this week in preparation for the stadium tours and the players choice Sunday night games you have been putting on.
Used two this week not realising there was an expirey date as it doesn't show one on the tokens page of your log in

So Have I lost $436 in entries...please confirm
h

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2015, 10:19:50 AM »

IMPORTANT

We have a number of unused tickets for Grand Prix Dusk Till Dawn Nottingham in players accounts which expire tonight.

If you have an 'Entry to Grand Prix' Ticket in your account it will expire tonight unless you have already made Day 2 of GPPT Nottingham.

You have a couple of last chance options. Play the 7pm Live Day 1 at Dusk Till Dawn or play in the Player's Choice online at partypoker at 7pm & 9pm. If you progress from the Player's Choice into Day 2 you can choose any venue on the Grand Prix Poker Tour to utilise your Day 2 stack, including Dusk Till Dawn tomorrow.

Only just seen this, woke up to check and I have lost four $109 tokens over night and naturally fuming

I have had two tokens for a few weeks and won four more this week in preparation for the stadium tours and the players choice Sunday night games you have been putting on.
Used two this week not realising there was an expirey date as it doesn't show one on the tokens page of your log in

Have you made day 2 ?

smurf

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2015, 10:20:55 AM »

No I only tried twice was going to use the others on the Sunday night players choice games...the satellites had players choice in the title
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2015, 10:57:10 AM »

Grand Prix: The Final Word

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/blog.php?profile=4&id=529

Few bits and bobs here about re-entry, forfeit, high roller

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2015, 10:58:39 AM »

gppt.poker/live  for all the Grand Prix streaming action today

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 11:04:36 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2015, 11:15:12 AM »

IMPORTANT

To be fair to DTD they have been continually saying the sat tokens expired for a while now. Wasn't as if they just mentioned it last night only.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2015, 11:44:17 AM »

IMPORTANT

To be fair to DTD they have been continually saying the sat tokens expired for a while now. Wasn't as if they just mentioned it last night only.

Hi,

It was stated in the tournament lobby that the tokens expired yesterday unless you made Day 2 for Nottingham in which case we would roll them over.

We emailed everyone who had an unused token twice and having posted this numerous times on social media as well as announcing it in the club.
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2015, 11:48:02 AM »

Will need to start checking my emails, I do tend to delete a lot without reading them, looks like it's cost me a fair bit of money.
It is what it is...time for a break I think.
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2015, 12:07:18 PM »

Will need to start checking my emails, I do tend to delete a lot without reading them, looks like it's cost me a fair bit of money.
It is what it is...time for a break I think.

Sorry you weren't aware and hope to see you at a later date.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: